Dam u jadex!

evanboy70

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i spoted the title of this thread i got ready to flame like mad (soz- i proly would have held back) - now am jst lol'ing some peoples stupidity is more than mine .... (i wont alow it)... on the rsof the amount of 5yearolds typeing in 1337 and slang which is longer than the acutal words something needs to be done (ye i still use the odd coz or somthing) jagex is so easy to spell (i am dislysic and can still spell it...) that there is no ecuse for it other than the odd type'o.....

The link's fine.

It's basically a courier service called jadex who have had to put a big disclaimer at the top of their main page explaining how they are nothing to do with Runescape and for people to stop contacting them regarding runescape.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

lol thats verry funny but i'm shocked no one has said anything about run escape which i know alot of ppl use to call runescape when they first joined

13zwenn.png

see that eagle?

It cries not for 9/11 only, but for all the idiots who have made this mistake.

That's one SAAAAD eagle.

yeah i hate all the rants threads:

Why Jadex!

Omg Jagx

Lmfao poor Jadex company

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?