Fast Food Nation - What goes into your burger?

Kill_Thomas9

Why the hell is everyone going on about animal rights?? I dont give a damn about animal rights anymore than the next guy!

The first step in the meat processing plant.

[hide=Warning]

Warning:Disturbing video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQpnT3EuUsk

Mm... Cant you see just how delicious these

are?[/hide]

I've provided this video to go with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf72QVDvbHg

So, will you think next time before eating McDonalds?

EDIT:

After viewing the replies here for a few days, I'd like to clarify some things.

First off, I am NOT against eating meat. The way other animals get their meat is a lot more gruesom than this. They eat the animal while it is alive.

Second, this thread is not for animal rights!! Did I even mention the words "animal rights?"

Btw, I dont like any fast food burger with bacon. Their bacon is always too crunchy or salty. Bacon is fine with homemade burgers though.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats pretty nasty and sad but im not so sure that the video is genuine

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

I think I'll stick with Wetherspoons.

That's good ol' fashioned Zeebull!

Lol, your posts always manage to make me laugh somehow.

thats pretty nasty and sad but im not so sure that the video is genuine

Loll, trust me. That is how they do it.

Right about now I'm craving a big mac.. Thanks for making me think of that ::'

Yah. Thats the main reason why I made this. I went to McDonalds today with my friend, and only got the apple pie like usual, while she ordered her third pounder beef patty. That made me think of this when I got home.

eww big macs :-X ...I demand steak! But seriously though, most tipiters don't really care about animal rights.

those burgers looked delicious :anxious:

I dont really care about animal rights too much either, but that happens about 5000 times a day there. Same thing with pigs, but about 10000 a day. (And that's per factory)

Yah. Thats the main reason why I made this. I went to McDonalds today with my friend, and only got the apple pie like usual, while she ordered her third pounder beef patty. This made me think of this when I got home.

Hah, your friend has good taste.. I should stay out of this thread before I end up running to MacDonald's and trying to make it back before curfew :?

Yah. Thats the main reason why I made this. I went to McDonalds today with my friend, and only got the apple pie like usual, while she ordered her third pounder beef patty. This made me think of this when I got home.

I get the apple pies to! (Though i'm vegetarian, so I have no choice)

Many celebrities have gone to meat factories like this and as a result became vegetarians, or take Buckey(sp?) Lasek for example, he went vegan after he went inside.

There are only 2 things fake about this video:

The girl and manager were acting.

The shot to the head doesn't always kill the cow.

1z2zrwo.jpg

This is just what they have to do to keep up with the market demand. I'm still eating my burger though :| When it comes down to when you actually order your burger, you think "yay! food!" You don't think "oh this was part of that cow oh how gross." Also, are we supposed to be agaisnt something stupid like mirrors because there was a bloody scene involving a mirror in the latest horror movie?

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Meet your Meat is the best movie ever. It makes me so hungry.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I get the apple pies to! (Though i'm vegetarian, so I have no choice)

Many celebrities have gone to meat factories like this and as a result became vegetarians, or take Buckey(sp?) Lasek for example, he went vegan after he went inside.

There are only 2 things fake about this video:

The girl and manager were acting.

The shot to the head doesn't always kill the cow.

The cow didn't really look dead when they were cutting it though...

i some how doubt the legicmity of this video, there thosands of these kind of movies that are like "look at this, its so terrible omfg leet haxs yo" even if it is true, its not ganna change a thing, you see people that actully care bring it up with the FDC not some little internet site.

FYI before i moved, my neighbors own a cow farm, half milk, half meat, although i moved when i was around 10 i still dont remember any of this <.<

legends2.jpg

i some how doubt the legicmity of this video, there thosands of these kind of movies that are like "look at this, its so terrible omfg leet haxs yo" even if it is true, its not ganna change a thing, you see people that actully care bring it up with the FDC not some little internet site.

FYI before i moved, my neighbors own a cow farm, half milk, half meat, although i moved when i was around 10 i still dont remember any of this <.<

Did I say anything about trying to change this? And wether or not the actors are fake or not, that is real footage of the cow and whatever.

I'm hungry for wendys now, funnily enough.

=P~

Baconator ? *barf*

BTW, I am pretty sure this is a real video. Well... it looks like its from a movie, but that is pretty much the real way its done. They use as much of the cow as possible.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Welcome to life, enjoy your stay.

Fast food didn't even get close to my mouth for several years but I would never say no to a nice barbecue.

Anyways, all that "z0mg look, how terrible !!!1!!111" stuff is getting pretty old now.

Living only off plants isn't that healthy by the way.

I will always be able to eat meat, as long as I'm not the one who killed it(even after watching this video)

Edit: I refuse to eat Mcdonalds burgers(they get their meat from countries who don't check their cows for diseasesit was in an article a few years ago)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Yeah, what do you expect? Meat comes from Cows and Animals, not the magical meat fairy or whatever. Of course they're gonna kill it. I dont need a YouTube video to prove it, either.

So..what exactly is the point of this, to show how disgusting the insides of a dead animal are? To gross us out because they kill animals? It's a fact of life..meat comes from living creatures. So for us to eat meat, creatures must die. I don't see whats so disgusting.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg