If You Found 250 Million Coins.What Would You Buy? 20k views

Guest ickdeep2

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would buy a party hat for the price that is it worth not what forms say it is worth. i would buy full dragon, full burrow sets, onyx gems, buy will mystic set at the right price, buy robin hood gear, buy gear to help finish quests so i can get crystal gear, full dragon hide sets.

if i had 250mil id give 240 mil to the admin of this forum and get rid of spam topics like these that no one even cares about then i would drop the other 10mil in some crowded area

Funny how a thread that noone cares about got 18 pages of replies already. Obviously you are one of the few who feels this way, and you know what they usually do? They steer clear of the thread ;). How can it POSSIBLY bother you if you don't open it? Perhaps you should see the community as a bunch of people in stead of as a bunch of identical clones to yourself?

Well, as I suggested the same myself, I'll tell my story. I first clicked on it when he showed it off in the picture sticky. Then I wondered "Who the heck is going to post on again another (boring) what-if topic?". And if you check the average postcount of the persons posting on this thread, you'll see it less then 200. It's a actually a huge load of people under 100 and a few very high. Are they really part of the TIF community? I doubt it.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Guest ickdeep2
if i had 250mil id give 240 mil to the admin of this forum and get rid of spam topics like these that no one even cares about then i would drop the other 10mil in some crowded area

Funny how a thread that noone cares about got 18 pages of replies already. Obviously you are one of the few who feels this way, and you know what they usually do? They steer clear of the thread ;). How can it POSSIBLY bother you if you don't open it? Perhaps you should see the community as a bunch of people in stead of as a bunch of identical clones to yourself?

Well, as I suggested the same myself, I'll tell my story. I first clicked on it when he showed it off in the picture sticky. Then I wondered "Who the heck is going to post on again another (boring) what-if topic?". And if you check the average postcount of the persons posting on this thread, you'll see it less then 200. It's a actually a huge load of people under 100 and a few very high. Are they really part of the TIF community? I doubt it.

Guys....If you guys dont like my thread talk to me thru p.m..... Dont come on my thread and start bad talking it

Guys....If you guys dont like my thread talk to me thru p.m..... Dont come on my thread and start bad talking it

I want to be heard. That's why I voice my opinion here instead of pming you. My problem is there'll be absolutely NO discussion about it, zero, nada, nul. Just a bunch of people posting random things, mostly without even reading what's been said.

If it turns out the majority of the people here disagrees with me (and actually like these threads), then so be it and I'll shut up. And in my eyes you should have at least 200 posts to really belong to the community, sorry if you don't have it, it's nothing personal.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Guest ickdeep2

I want to be heard. That's why I voice my opinion here instead of pming you. My problem is there'll be absolutely NO discussion about it, zero, nada, nul. Just a bunch of people posting random things, mostly without even reading what's been said.

If it turns out the majority of the people here disagrees with me (and actually like these threads), then so be it and I'll shut up. And in my eyes you should have at least 200 posts to really belong to the community, sorry if you don't have it, it's nothing personal.

Its a thread for everyone... If you dont like... then dont click on it...thats it

Each set of barrows x2

3 whips

3 dragon boots

dragon shield (u) (one that adds 7 to str)

50m in full rune sets

full dragon

Rest of the $$ i would just keep it

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

About 50k chinchompas for 99 range - 35m

As many bursts as required for 94 mage

99 herblore on main - 50m

99 prayer on main - 92m

91 rc on main - 51m

will barely leave me with any cash left over, so I'd put that towards the mask set fund on main

sry that this is a massive quote chain but oh well. So what if the post counts are under 200 its not quantity over quaility. Ill agree theres little discusion and its mostly the same thing over and over but the post count thing ticks me off.

Get me a whopper!

Well, I hate to be like, "z0mg I'd buy a phat and then merchant the rest of the money to get lotz of geepeeeeeeee, or buy all the itemz I'd ever want." but... That's kind of what I'd do.

I'd buy a Purple Party Hat, it's my favorite color and my favorite rare, I've wanted one since I knew what a Party Hat was. I've been saving up for one recently while trying to skill, hasn't been working too well. So I'd buy that...

Then the last 80-85m would be kept in my bank, and go towards skilling. MAYBE I would buy a Bandos Godsword if they got cheaper and I felt a burning desire, but I'd probably keep the money to skill.

However I would not be looking to invest in anything, or get 99 Construction or Prayer, but just to skill in general.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Guest ickdeep2

[hide=Long Story]

sry that this is a massive quote chain but oh well. So what if the post counts are under 200 its not quantity over quaility. Ill agree theres little discusion and its mostly the same thing over and over but the post count thing ticks me off.
[/hide]

If you dont like my thread then shutup.. no-ones cares..

If you like my thread then thank...end of this story