If You Found 250 Million Coins.What Would You Buy? 20k views

Guest ickdeep2

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i found 250 mil i wouldn't spend it. I would donate it to charity to prevent scamming and autoing kids. Hail the CHARITY and do not be greedy for you shall never reach salvation. 8-)

Exactly. If you find something on the ground, it's not yours to take, even if nobody claims it.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/173173-engineer-skill-and-railroads/<<Click! I support! Click!

.-- .... -.-- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... ..--..

I would:

Buy a Green partyhat - around 210m. This would be for investment purposes only. Cash left: 40m

I would then buy 96 magic via Alchs. Cost - around 15m. Cash left - 25m

I would then buy 180k Pure essence, which would get me 80 Rc via FFL. Cash left - 8M

I would be quite happy then. I would have my partyhat which i would sell in the future for profit. The Remaining money would be for Runecrafting til 99.

After 99 runecrafting, which would make an estimated 450M. Home free to buy whatever I want.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Well, i would start off with what i consider the best melee set. (Torag pl8 and legs, Dragonfire shield, fury, dragon boots, zerker ring (have the rest already)). I would also get my "for show" melee set: Red mask, full drag (possible drag full helm instead of mask). I would then get a for show mage set of full infinity.

I'm assuming the above costs around 80-100M. So i would then decide to get some stuff for skills. I would buy the following: 200K gold ores for my 99 smithing goal. (and then use them up for my 92 crafting goal) 96 or so million down. The other 50m on sharks till 99 cooking, and finish the rest off with dragon bones for whatever that would get me to.

haldir103.png

I would give it to my friend who helped me out when I was first starting to play, but maybe keep a little 50 mil to buy a set of full rune zammy and full rune (g), plus a lifetime supply of swordies and a couple sets of full rune regular, since I'm a pitiful little f2per.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

start wtih enough bones to get to 99 prayer about 100m then enough gold ore for 99 smith 33 mil(done the math before) get enough for 99 constuct about 50 mill. then save the rest for whatever else comes along further down the path.

alucard1383.png

Make a Pure Magic account that is really spoiled

so you would make a pure magic account and make it really spoiled which means you would have to drop trade some of the 250 mill to that acc, which is against the rules im actually really shocked you said that. If im not understanding what right please correct me.

Henchmen_Inc.png

gerted9.png

Since I am a pure f2p..I would probably get 99 Smithing, 99 Firemaking, 99 Magic, and 99 Runecrafting. :D

PS:I hope I can get all of that. :P

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

U know i would just leave it in my bank cuz i see no real need except buying stuff and if i spend it chances is and what a coincidence my friend may just ask to "borrow" some money

portal.jpg

Warning cute killer fluffy bunnies will rule the world after killer furbys BEWARE THE BUNNIES

Wow.. I would buy so many things:

Dragon Chain

Whip

Black Mask

Dragon Legs

Dragon Boots

Dragon Square Shield

Dragon Full Helm

All Barrows Armour

Ammy of Fury

Robin Hood Hat & Boots

Dark Bow

Dragon Wc Axe

200K Raw Lobs

With the rest of the money I would keep a lot of it for other stuff and give some to friends.

chanol666.png

I would buy TONS of P ess! and hire a BUNCH of runners! have em run nats, then laws for me=P once im 91rc...(or is it 92?) id make double nats! (with my runners =P) and start my own nature factory! once i'm satisfied with my sky-high piles of cash....retire as a fisherman =P and of course..continue on my road to 99cooking =P(with less than 1/20 exp bought =P), and maybe host random contests/raffles for some of my fortune =P (think who wants to be a millionaire rs version =P!)

Will get a new Siggy, if I get around to it[/size]

buy full barrows 3 or 4 furys whip get 99 con mage range get a few crystal bows :thumbsup: \' :XD: \' :thumbsup:

then spend the last like 20M on my friends coz without them id quit

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Guest ickdeep2

Make a Pure Magic account that is really spoiled

so you would make a pure magic account and make it really spoiled which means you would have to drop trade some of the 250 mill to that acc, which is against the rules im actually really shocked you said that. If im not understanding what right please correct me.

Dude.. I have 3 computers and 1 laptop

Hello,

Just Image that you are just walking along and you find a coins stack,

You pick it up and find out that is it 250 MILLIONS Coins

Now...What Would You Buy Or Do With the Money :?:

I would......

Buy Halloween Mask Set

Buy Maybe 2 Santa Hats

Set of Each Barrows Item

Full Dragon

Dragon Boots

Fury Ammy

47,000 Raw Sharks(for 99 Cooking)

and

Make a Pure Magic account that is really spoiled (I have 3 Computers..So I am not drop trading

Thirdage plate and legs: 70m

Dragon boots, chainmail, legs, and full helm: 60m

DFS: 25m

50m on skills and 50m to keep.

hmmm...99 construction, full guthans and veracs, give half of whats left over to my clan and keep whats left after that...

orrrrrrr

make a thread on theses forums saying found lost 250m and watch it become the next hot topic =P

Noob is not a level, it is an attitude

MSSW3-Banner.gif

Support your favorite runescape site! (it better be tip.it :twisted:)

If I found 250M I'd merchant Discontinued Items to 500M...then you know what's after that! :mrgreen:

Oh and if you have 8.0+ of MSNM please message me indicating who you are as soon as I have messaged you or as soon as you add me.

Yunion05.png

Yunion05.png

Yunion05.png