If You Found 250 Million Coins.What Would You Buy? 20k views

Guest ickdeep2

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy so much gold ore for 99 smithing you wouldnt beleive it :shock: actually it would be 229,091 gold ores according to the Tip.it smelting calculator so there goes a nice chunk of my monies (assuming I buy them at 450 ea). Then I would buy the rest of the barrows sets I don't own, full dragon (not full helm though and probs not the med either), a black cav, maybe get another skill to 99, give a mil to my brother just to shut him up, wow thinking what to spend money on is really hard isnt it... erm well thats about 100m depending on the skill i choose then i would just spend the rest on stuff i need for quests and the like

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÿÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬ÃâÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬ÃâÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï? Always remember you're unique ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÿÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬ÃâÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ_ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬ÃâÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâíÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâí .,.-;*ÃÆÃâÃâ÷*:':*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâä*;-.,. Just like everyone else is .,.-;*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâä*:':*ÃÆÃâÃâ÷*;-.,.

If I found 250M on the floor.

Give my friends 75M of it.

99 smithing.

99 mage from high alchs.

Spend the rest on Santas and wait for christmas.

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

I would give half of it to my best IRL friend that also plays runescape who has been just great for 2 years now...

SO...now I have 125mil left.

I would save 25mil right off the bat.

Buy Guthans for slayer and Veracs for KQ.

And spend the rest on getting as high as I possibly can in the ranks of herblore. That is about it I think.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Firstly I would buy 50k Yew logs (18mil)

Buy a Dragon Woodcuttin Axe and get woodcutting up and get another 10k logs (3mil)

Buy 50k BS (9mil)

Buy 10k Flax (700k)

Treat myself to a Dragon Chain (14mil)

Alch alot of Yew longbows and make a profit as I cut 10k logs and craft 10k flax so I gain lots of experiance

So thats about 225gp ea for natures (ali's shop) and they alch for about 750 so I make a profit and get 99 Fletching

Then well buy a whole lot of Feathers and power fish at Shilo for a bit get up to a high enough lvl to not burn lobs and buy alot to power cook to 99 and not lose much money

The ill see how it goes, it be set for my Runescape life

O ye I may buy a Ring of Stone ive always wanted one of those

dvd_o_ye.png

250m ey hmm.....id buy....full ahrims dharoks guthans and veracs a fury ring of stone dragon chain and legs and boots and runes for 99 mage :thumbsup:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

1. Drop by my sister and tell her I found 250m

2. Log back in and give her every barrows set, plus the dragon axe she's been saving up for for a long time now.

3. Buy every Barrows' set except for Torag's. Wait, Torag's too, I can afford it :XD:

Then, get some good weapons. And after that, I'll hand out random millions to not so random people.

PARTY!

Past Member of the Order of Cabbage, leading the Cabbage forces to victory during Pie Vs. Cabbage 5. yay!

jochblahhm6.png

I would buy:

91 rc (uuhhh, 45m, i'd say(using ffl))

99 craft. (15m or something?)

99 pray (80m?)

99 herb (that's 40m...ish)

:shock: That's keeps me @ 70m remaining.

uhhh....

yea!

A santa, or maybe two... (42m)

And keep the rest for further things to buy :thumbsup:

D Tienjo2

Google gone l33t!

57/75 rc. 63/76 fish. Getting 50 range and 70 str too. Taking a break to train my pure and well... relax