If You Found 250 Million Coins.What Would You Buy? 20k views

Guest ickdeep2

if i had 250mil id give 240 mil to the admin of this forum and get rid of spam topics like these that no one even cares about then i would drop the other 10mil in some crowded area

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd buy some 99s :D, maybe Cooking, Fletching and Smithing (would cost around 130 mil and would get 96 magic along :D)

Then I'd buy all Barrows sets twice, drop them on free and put a video of it on all RS sites I know :twisted:

Then I'd buy 1 rock cake and throw it on someone in wildy and let myself be killed with 1mil in inventory. And the rest of money would go into my house :D

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

Some 99s. Most definitely smithing and such like, as well some good armour.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

full Bandos and maybe a godsword with bandos hilt... hold on, i gotta check godsword prices...

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

oh the usual.... a santa full drag..... ahrims all that good stuff.. oh yeah and id buy a life time suply of pray pots and sharks!! W00T!! hheheh im easily pleased dont need much just something thatll get me back to playing..... havnt been on for a LOOOOONNNG while....

I swear to drunk I aint god

Leave it on the ground and let someone else get something for nothing. This game would have zero interest for me if i could buy all the stuff I need/want in one shot with no effort.

Currently Selling: Supers of all kinds and Splitbark Armour. PM me in-game for both.

I would buy full bandos no boots and the other god wars range guy.

Maybe a phat if not just blow everything on Con and make the most expensive house EVER.

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

Hello,

Just Image that you are just walking along and you find a coins stack,

You pick it up and find out that is it 250 MILLIONS Coins

Changing to 500m On 9-15-07

Now...What Would You Buy Or Do With the Money :?:

I would......

Buy Halloween Mask Set

Buy Maybe 2 Santa Hats

Set of Each Barrows Item

Full Dragon

Dragon Boots

Fury Ammy

47,000 Raw Sharks(for 99 Cooking)

and

Make a Pure Magic account that is really spoiled (I have 3 Computers..So I am not drop trading

It is against the rules for two accounts owned by the same person to interact with each ther in anyway. :shame: This includes drop trading AND using multiple computers -.-

Guest ickdeep2
Hello,

I would......

Buy Halloween Mask Set

Buy Maybe 2 Santa Hats

Set of Each Barrows Item

Full Dragon

Dragon Boots

Fury Ammy

and

Make a Pure Magic account that is really spoiled (I have 3 Computers..So I am not drop trading

It is against the rules for two accounts owned by the same person to interact with each ther in anyway. :shame: This includes drop trading AND using multiple computers -.-

Then explain all the people that have pures and also have a main account

Hello,

I would......

Buy Halloween Mask Set

Buy Maybe 2 Santa Hats

Set of Each Barrows Item

Full Dragon

Dragon Boots

Fury Ammy

and

Then explain all the people that have pures and also have a main account

Not everyone follows the rules, as there will always be the that loose thread in the sweater.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

I would buy a whip, enough runes to 99 mage (33 curently :( ), full guthans and leave he rest (about 50 mil :P ) in the bank. 250 mil :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

if i had 250mil id give 240 mil to the admin of this forum and get rid of spam topics like these that no one even cares about then i would drop the other 10mil in some crowded area

Funny how a thread that noone cares about got 18 pages of replies already. Obviously you are one of the few who feels this way, and you know what they usually do? They steer clear of the thread ;). How can it POSSIBLY bother you if you don't open it? Perhaps you should see the community as a bunch of people in stead of as a bunch of identical clones to yourself?

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

I'd leave it, its probably money thats been paid for with real world cash and then drop traded between accounts.

It would be quite interesting to see that amount of gold just disappear into nothingness anyway.

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg