Nervous, Someone please Calm me Down...

wakka102

No amount of Febreeze will cover them up ;)

Haha, that reminds me of the first time I had a house party :D

The only tip I can give you is to cover the carpet with some kind of sheeting, preferrably that can be thrown away.

Oh and if you can I would lock the rooms you don't want people in, especially your parents bedroom.

Ajc100.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No amount of Febreeze will cover them up ;)

Haha, that reminds me of the first time I had a house party :D

The only tip I can give you is to cover the carpet with some kind of sheeting, preferrably that can be thrown away.

Oh and if you can I would lock the rooms you don't want people in, especially your parents bedroom.

Ah, I forgot to post that tip. Make sure they cant get into any "specail" rooms, and do something like throw up on your parent's bed (although you can always wash their bed sheets).

Treat your parents like you would want your own children one day to treat you. You only made this post because feel guilty because you know you are doing something you deep down know you shouldn't be doing and you just want some encouragement from people to make you feel better about yourself and the situation.

If you are cool with that then whatever floats your boat. All I know is I hate the feeling of guilt and feeling I was hypocritical or that I lied. Even if your parents never find out you will know what you did and it sounds like it will bother you because you sound like a guy that has some pride and honor.

If it was me personally and a friend tried to peer pressure me like that I would give it to them straight that it's not gonna happen and I don't appreciate them trying to peer pressure me. If they persisted I would drop them as a friend because they don't give a rip about me. They just care about their own interests and what they can get from me.

Just my 2 cents. It's your life. Choose wisely. Is one night of fun worth betraying a lifetime of trust with the people that love you most?

Ambassadar.png

So I'm home alone this weekend. Parents left Friday through Sunday evening. My friend wants to party. I expected to go somewhere else to do this but about an hour ago he asks if we can do it at my house. Now I usually love to party but I've never done anything at my house before. So after about 30 mins he persuaded me that everything was going to be fine, nothing would get broken, and that there would be nothing to worry about. Theres about 15 people, including girls, coming to my house in the next 2-3 hours or so and I'm literally freaking out. I don't know what to expect or whats going to happen. Can someone help me calm down so I can enjoy myself tonight??...

Take the party out the backyard? Just let them know you don't want anything broken. If they are decent people I'm sure they will understand and respect what you expect of them.

do you know everyone whos going? cos if you do one of them could tell other people about your party, then bam!, you have crashers >.<

girl near my place had 20k worth of damage done to her house cos of that

huge groups of people tore her toilets out, destroyed the electronics, burnt the photo albums, and took all there clothes(and her mams wedding dress) outside and pissed on them.

don't mean to scare, just a precaution. :D

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

do you know everyone whos going? cos if you do one of them could tell other people about your party, then bam!, you have crashers >.<

girl near my place had 20k worth of damage done to her house cos of that

huge groups of people tore her toilets out, destroyed the electronics, burnt the photo albums, and took all there clothes(and her mams wedding dress) outside and pissed on them.

don't mean to scare, just a precaution. :D

I doubt this would happen. I've partied with these people before and we've never had anyone show up that we didn't expect. Plus I dont live in the area that most of these people are so they wouldnt know me anyways.

Get completley wasted now and deal with the consequences tommorow.
thats how a typical teen would deal with it, I think waaaay too much for my age...I also have never been on my parents bad side, I haven't been grounded since 5th grade. Any partying I do is far from home.

If that was the case, you would have told your friend no.

I am sorry to say it, but you are screwed.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Get completley wasted now and deal with the consequences tommorow.
thats how a typical teen would deal with it, I think waaaay too much for my age...I also have never been on my parents bad side, I haven't been grounded since 5th grade. Any partying I do is far from home.

If that was the case, you would have told your friend no.

I am sorry to say it, but you are screwed.

I'm just tired of being that way. I can't ever have any fun because I'm constantly worried that my parents are going to think badly of me. So for once, I'm going to enjoy myself and deal with it. The worst they will do if they find out is yell, thats all they ever do when I do get in trouble. They've caught me drinking before, the only one that gets mad is my mom, my dad is really cool, he doesnt mind anything (accept for smoking). He treats me more like an adult where as my mom treats me like a 5 year old.

I'm just tired of being that way. I can't ever have any fun because I'm constantly worried that my parents are going to think badly of me. So for once, I'm going to enjoy myself and deal with it. The worst they will do if they find out is yell, thats all they ever do when I do get in trouble. They've caught me drinking before, the only one that gets mad is my mom, my dad is really cool, he doesnt mind anything (accept for smoking). He treats me more like an adult where as my mom treats me like a 5 year old.

Yeah you are probably doing the right thing tbh. As long as you have fun and nothing gets broken, people need to live a little right? :D

Ur p4r3nt2 4r3 g0nn4 ki11 u!!1!

For anyone who doesn't speak 1337...

You should get wasted, wake up early, ignore the hangover, and run the f*ck away! But have fun first... :wink:

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

Do the sensible thing...

Get totally wasted, trash the house, get arrested, and pee on the carpet. Imagine the stain! Your parents will be working so hard to get the stain out, they'll forget to punish you.

Non-sarcasm:

Do the exact opposite of the above.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

:lol: Do what my friend did.

Have it outside sort of like a cookout.

What you shouldn't do that my friend did is start a bonfire. We had gas cans and fireworks that day. Some people were not thinking straight.

One giant KABOOM and the cops were coming.

:-$ They didn't find us.

just be assertive against anyone who is causing problems, get them either to stop or leave, just be firm about anything you feel uncomfortable with people doing. I think later you'll be glad you can say you hosted a house-party.

besides, even if things get really bad, and your house gets trashed or whatever, and your parents are really pissed, just remember they can't do anything that horrible to you. They're just gonna ground you or something, but its all temporary. a few months later you all will have forgotten all about it.

I'd say that your biggest problem is your neighbors. I have had really bad experiences with my gf's neighbors being friends with her parents -.-

Qft. They can call the cops on you and/or talk to your parents later on. No amount of Febreeze will cover them up ;)

Oh, Febreeze can cover them up. Think about the toxicity of Febreeze for a moment before reading further :wink:

Make sure they cant get into any "specail" rooms, and do something like throw up on your parent's bed (although you can always wash their bed sheets).

If there are chicks at the party, they'll be trying to throw up, just not through their mouths. :| Possibly in there bedroom :| :|

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

hey wakka :D havn't seen u in a while

just enjoy yourself and when u see someone doin somethin u dont like kick em out or make em stop

i'd really like to hear how this all turned out :anxious:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

so yea, theres about 7 guys sleeping in my living room, on the floor, with Headbangers Ball on the big screen tv with a bottle of captain morgans in the middle of the room (its not mine so I left it there for the guy who brought it to take it home). Everything was fine. I'll go through the night exactly how it all happened.

So I'm at home, one guy I know shows up, we chat for a bit and he leaves because his parents lock themselves out of the house :-s . After that he comes back with an 18 pack, we stick it in the fridge. I call my other friend and ask him if he is coming because its about 9:00 now and the only people are me and the first guy. He says they are on there way and have 2 other guys with them, we'll call these two other guys "hippie" and "druggy". So they come over on something. "Druggy" is a drug dealer of sorts and they had all taken some pain killers or something because my friend was completely mellowed out to the point where I'd just crack up any time he spoke to me.

They all got into my friends truck and drove down to the tennis course and smoked (because I said they couldn't on my property). Then we had some girls show up but they didn't stay for long, only about an hour or so.

At about 11:00 the doorbell rings... :XD: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: . So yea, I was in a panic and ran to the door. I could see a figure outside the door looking in the window and I was thinking "oh #*$& its a cop or a neighbor" so I hesitate about turning the front light on. I finally do and its just one of my friends sitting there that I didn't know was coming. So I was relieved.

After that Everyone went to sleep while me and my friend cleaned up the place, we wiped everything down, disposed of all the stuff, and everything is good now. Now I have 6 guys asleep upstairs in the living room floor.

Overall it was a fun night, everyone was way more cooperative and polite than I had expected. Nobody pressured me into anything and what I said went. If someone wanted to do something they always asked me first and if I said no they were fine with it.

The only thing that made me nervous was the amount of cars and the people coming to and from the house. There were occasionally cars that passed by and I was constantly concerned that someone would tell me parents or call the house, then again they may still I really don't know. Any updates will have to wait until morning lol.

I now have some great stories to tell when I'm sitting around with friends, can't say I had many before today.

LOL!! <3: sounded like an awsome party \' gratz on having a good time and keeping everything in order :)

EDIT: stop changing your avatar :shame: cartman is ftw \'

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Glad to hear it went all right, I was expecting to hear you say 'a few holes in the wall', or 'minor damages'. ::'

You should still go back to Rs =)

I would never hold a house party, just because my parents would kill me, or at the very least home school me in my room. :-# Plus I really don't want to think what would happen if something did happen at the party, if I hosted a party, boos would be there 100%, I may not bring them, but they'd show up, and cops+neighbors is a lethal combination.

Liquor before beer and your in the clear, beer before liquor you'll throw up quicker.

Lesson to live by.

My friend had a HUGE party, over 200 people there. People were passed out in rafts floating around his pool, allover the house. Then his parents came home. Nothing was broken, everyone smoked outside, drugs outside. Alcohols easy to hide. Use febreeze, not axe. His parents were a little mad because 200 people were passed out all throughout the property, but it was fun. :)

Liquor before beer and your in the clear, beer before liquor you'll throw up quicker.

Lesson to live by.

My friend had a HUGE party, over 200 people there. People were passed out in rafts floating around his pool, allover the house. Then his parents came home. Nothing was broken, everyone smoked outside, drugs outside. Alcohols easy to hide. Use febreeze, not axe. His parents were a little mad because 200 people were passed out all throughout the property, but it was fun. :)

The smell is gone now, the guys smoking left and they didnt really have any smell on them, I made them cover themselves in axe before they came in the house lol. I prefer liquor, I like just about anything but beer, I have never had one that I liked.

And you made it sound like you were having your friends friends friends come over that were party animals that only leave the party when the drinks/food run out :lol: . Ah well, grats on throwing a successful party =D> (not my thing though :-$ ).

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!