The REAL Reason Behind Pure's Attitudes

axeraider194

Their main isn't effected at all, simple as that.

People are so unruly on pures because they know it's not their main, and not their true account. Therefore, the player then tends to act more unruly, or in a lot of cases, "noobishly" on purpose, simply because they can.

I've made a f2p pure, and i've found this to be true. I've noticed it with the other people I pk with and against in f2p, and they've even admitted it as well. I even find myself acting differently on my pure.

Of course, it may be different for pures that are members, seeing as how they're actually paying money to play that pure, and getting banned in p2p is a much harder blow than getting banned f2p.

The fact that a majority of them are under the age of 16 doesn't help either.

Call me ignorant, tell me i'm a genralizing fool, but to be honest, I don't care about pures. I don't like them. Simple as that. If that doesn't please you, i'm sorry. I guess I just find someone with 99 def, atk and str to be more effective than someone with just 99 atk and str.

axeraider194.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe it's because over 7-% of pures are immature and annoying pre-teens who ruin pkilling for all those around them?

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Is this your pure forum account?

If you'd stop the generalising and stereotypes for one minute, you'd see just how wrong you are. Pures have been around before you even knew what RuneScape was. Quit your jibber-jabbin'

Is this your pure forum account?

If you'd stop the generalising and stereotypes for one minute, you'd see just how wrong you are. Pures have been around before you even knew what RuneScape was. Quit your jibber-jabbin'

Actually, I created this account in 2002, i've had a black pure in rsc.

Do you even know what that is?

axeraider194.png

I think the real answer is that theyre emotionally insecure and are sad little people with no lives.

I would like to individually visit each of them and kick them and tell them to improve their insignificant little lives.

Mains/skillers ftw :thumbsup:

(Note: Not all pures are like this, but 98% are.)

Yeah, what about people who make their pures, their mains :wink:

I also find as i'm guessing some early pures got extremely big headed at being able to kill most people their combat that they started to be idiots like that and the trend continued into what it is today. Also, some pures must feel like the early "all powerful" ones.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I have a pure, and I'm not an [wagon]-hole...

Amen to that!

I don't safe, pray, tele (only if I'm getting pj'ed/ more then 3v1), bs, be rude in fights, ect.

When/If I kill a person, or if I die then I'll say gf, and nothing else. I don't go "lolz u got lucky noob!!" or "rofl you got powned nubbles!" (unless its a friend :P ). and when they tele/run/safe I just say "ffs" i dont say things like "wtf y u so nub wtf wtf! reported!"

I know this may be insignificant, but I find that 95% of the time, skiller pures are alot more nice and polite than combat pures (pkers.) Is this because you need to spend less time on combat than skilling, or just because people who enjoy pking more violent or something? :-k

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Amen to that!

I don't safe, pray, tele (only if I'm getting pj'ed/ more then 3v1), bs, be rude in fights, ect.

When/If I kill a person, or if I die then I'll say gf, and nothing else. I don't go "lolz u got lucky noob!!" or "rofl you got powned nubbles!" (unless its a friend :P ). and when they tele/run/safe I just say "ffs" i dont say things like "wtf y u so nub wtf wtf! reported!"

Being a safer prayer or teler doesn't make you an [wagon] hole. Pures like to complain about everything that prevents them from getting an easy pk.

Amen to that!

Being a safer prayer or teler doesn't make you an [wagon] hole. Pures like to complain about everything that prevents them from getting an easy pk.

exactly, not safing praying, or teleing just because someone says its honourable makes you stupid :lol: but If your doing it for your own enjoyment then by all means

So you can say anyone can act like a jerk as long as they dont know its you?

If pures really believe that, but which I think they are new players that "tink str pwns". Its really degrading the community, I have a natural part for gamesmanship, only if they aren't rude or being annoying.

randomkcopyq.png

Kinda weird that the only people i see with attitudes when it comes to pures are the people who post things about pures attitudes. While you may be right, I find that more people who are mains, skillers, ect are more full of themselves. Me and my pure friend were just talking in the wild about a rcer that just died. When the guy came back, we laughed at him. Not because he died, but he let the guy splash 3 entangles, when he was tbed in lvl 1 wildy.

He went on to say I'm a combat noob due to my low total level, and that my friend was just a pure noob. Oh yeah, i can see the attitude there, the pure is totally at fault. :?

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

One thing first, pures can usally be the people who came from pure combat games, and only play Runescape for the combat aspect. For pures, alot of them are insecure little 12 year olds who just learned a whole bunch of new swear words at school today =; And they are very aggresive, that is why they want to swear at you, and own you with hits, hence why they are pures in the first place. But that is some. I know alot of people are really nice people irl and just want to make a pure well.

Bubsa go back to OT

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

I think it's because they think they can 'own' you because they have high str.

But you never know your born a jerk :P

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012