The REAL Reason Behind Pure's Attitudes

axeraider194

I used to be a pure and i was nver a meanie...maybe because that was my only account...oh well i have 77 def now and i love owning all those 10 def people who think beating up rcers is cool. Your ice barrage doesnt work on my Karils fools ... no dont run... hah entangle... ooh 300 bloods......MWAHAHAHAHA...

Yea not a meanie at all.....

Hunter360x

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what about people who make their pures, their mains :wink:

Like me? ::'

Most people who make a pure, want an easy way to make money, pking. So they find the best way to do this, pures. They get upset because they can't pk, or they can't sustain money. Then they think when they beat a level 80 with 60def, they think they are 'teh pwnage'. But eventually they will mature, and realise they won't be getting anything if they don't smarten up. Eventually we'll see a boat load of mature pures, who will re-shape what we(skillers, I'm a pure/skiller, I can talk both) think of them. Or so I hope so, if not we've lost RuneScape.

or some are staying true to their character and role-playing...

someone that kills people for fun or profit shouldn't be too nice, unless for sarcastic reasons...

pker: sry i killed u

pker: i needed ur stuff to get more supplies so i can kill more people

pker: hope u understand

victim: u [cabbage]!!!!! *comes back 1-iteming dds and suicides on pker*

Is this your pure forum account?

If you'd stop the generalising and stereotypes for one minute, you'd see just how wrong you are. Pures have been around before you even knew what RuneScape was. Quit your jibber-jabbin'

The term pures wasn't even used till like months after the wild came out, where everybody didn't know about str and att and that def shks lol

but anyway, i do have to agree with the pure attitude thing. Its getting worse, to the point that the pures themselves who have higher stats then some mains will try and dominate them by calling them noobs just because they have a higher str or mage, or range. First of all thats just really stupid. 2nd of all, no one wastes all their time on just one skill or they all be higher then pures... because mains do everything and not just one skill

Right...

Its not really fun to be a pri ck, on the other hand its pretty funny to act like your new to the game and have no idea what anything means.

Yeah i love doing that...i never tell my levels and when they look me up they are always surprised and yells out my level which is bad...

so i go..."omgz!! you got 89 range?@??@ really??? omg omg omg show me....? whats ur max hit??"

Right...

or some are staying true to their character and role-playing...

someone that kills people for fun or profit shouldn't be too nice, unless for sarcastic reasons...

pker: sry i killed u

pker: i needed ur stuff to get more supplies so i can kill more people

pker: hope u understand

victim: u [cabbage]!!!!! *comes back 1-iteming dds and suicides on pker*

lol i love doing that XD i never get kills, but its fun

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

OMG THE SECRET TO RUNESCAPE IS UNVEILED!

It's because people are morons. All of them.

I edited your post to make it correct.

I don't know if your a pure, or a skiller or whatever. All i know is, your statement was completely idiotic. Making you, the moron. Just like everyone else.

untitled-1.png

Guest killerbo

Mabye pures have bad attitudes always is cuz the lvl 75 noobs that get owned by a guy with 70 atk 90 str 1 def and 94 mage and then he pm's the pure flaming him to death :-k Of course your explanation is right

I know this may be insignificant, but I find that 95% of the time, skiller pures are alot more nice and polite than combat pures (pkers.) Is this because you need to spend less time on combat than skilling, or just because people who enjoy pking more violent or something? :-k

Yeah violent people haha...

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

as said before its usually the lower level pure accounts...they are a bunch of loney people that all think they are 'pk gods'... does anyone else get lower lvl idiots saying 'owned you noob' in castle wars when really there is 2-3 other 100+ people attacking you at the same time <.< ..that is something i will never get and personally it makes the game less enjoyable..

thanks for listening to my 2 cents lol

..toolskies

now playing on l0wer cla55 =D (yes i like that name too)

Those people calling pures idiots... What the hell is that based on?

Pures are accounts with low defence, so they're more efficient pkers at their level, because they LIKE TO PK. If you think pures are idiots, you're the stupid one. They're just like any other player but they play focusing on combat... You can easily find 1 arrogant main/skiller or whatever other "class" you can think of for every 1 pure that is a arrogant.

I was a pure until recently, with the stats I have now, but 31 prayer, 60 attack and 1 defence, and I was just like any other player - except mains hated on me because I played how I wanted to.

Rethink what you say, open your mind and stop thinking pures are all the way you seem to portray them.

Wiids_I.png

Wiids_I.png

^^ Current goals ^^

If you'd stop the generalising and stereotypes for one minute, you'd see just how wrong you are. Pures have been around before you even knew what RuneScape was. Quit your jibber-jabbin'

Actually, I created this account in 2002, i've had a black pure in rsc.

Do you even know what that is?

He has a 12,000+ post count, you have 27, and I'm inclined to listen to him more than you. Not to mention your lovely down-talking to THE Bubsa.

Anyways, I pretty much agree with the pure=moron thing. But some things are just out of arrogance, like drop-trading, having macroers, and other ways of cheating (I know, most pures don't do this, but quite a few do.).

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Actually, I created this account in 2002, i've had a black pure in rsc.

Do you even know what that is?

Well the only reason why I ask is, judging by your description, you original post matches the 'pure' complexion perfectly.

This attitude, which frankly you've manifested, would explain nothing if it's true in the first place. A player's attitude cannot be summed up by the kind of account they have.

But of course, you played in 2002. You must have known that already.

I know this may be insignificant, but I find that 95% of the time, skiller pures are alot more nice and polite than combat pures (pkers.) Is this because you need to spend less time on combat than skilling, or just because people who enjoy pking more violent or something? :-k

no it's because the 10 year old who are pures and speak numbers instead of lettters don't have the patience to get difficult skills up. The more mature kind of people are skilers.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.