.::Funniest "Newb" Moments!::.

Skul_Lord1

Have you ever accidently wondered into the KBD lair and been killed?

Or into the KQ lair and been killed again? #-o

Well I have and these are two or my noobiest moments.

Post yours here!

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many topics like this are people going to make?

Oh, well... I would say when I fell for the wine of Zamorak trick and went back and did it all over again...twice. :oops:

I wanted to see if I could get away with it. :P

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

How many topics like this are people going to make?

Oh, well... I would say when I fell for the wine of Zamorak trick and went back and did it all over again...twice. :oops:

I wanted to see if I could get away with it. :P

To your question, I don't know. This is the first thread like this i have made.

Twice lol. Hope you didn't think about a third!

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

Wandering around in members world just after getting it with

all my expensive items on me, got p00ned by poison i thought

it was like draining my run energy or was going to stop before

i died :| :(

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

wen i started rs i saw skills.... oo strength, sounds good......

trained it

some dude tried to lure me wildy

i had 15 attack 35 strength

beat the living crap outa him

as he died he said "rofl noob"

i walked north in wildy more...got owned by a greater demon XD

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Training attack to like 20, an leaving strength and def at 1.

Thought attack meant combat level. #-o

Haha, it was like that with me as well. :P

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

well on my first account when i was really young this girl asked me to marry her. I made tatanka 94 and never went back on that account :lol: :lol: O and i did the same thing....thought attack was combat and once you were 20 combat you were officialy not a noob anymore :anxious:

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

i remember when i trained at the dummys in varrock for ages with out a lvl, then i realised u stoped at lvl 8, i was there for like 2 hours >.<

I seriously hate myself for not training at dummies! I trained at chickens and goblins. I did goblins until I lost the full bronze(Like full dragon to me back then) i was given so I killed chickens instead.

I could of had that bronze today if somebody informed me of the dummies :roll:

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg

I was fresh off of tutorial island and I was going to go train on Goblins. I was burying bones and I got a zombie. I thought "what a stupid zombie, i could own it in 3 seconds". I was back in Lumby in 3 seconds.

All i can say to that is Ouch! :XD:

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg

I couldnt find the ladder in the mill to do the cooking quest, taking me 2 days to complete it :P

i found the ladder, but i didnt know you had to pull the lever... there was wheatin that hopper for a month :wall:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I wandered into the lumbridge forest and got killed by those nasty goblins. In the same day, I walked further to the Draynor jail and got pummeled yet again.

Hmmm... oh, I walked into the underground thing (for DT, the smoke diamond) and was almost at the place to light the torches. I log off (or so I thought) to review what I needed to accomplish. I turn back to the rs page and to my surprise, I'm in lumby <.< A fire giant must've atked me right before I logged off... There goes another mill...

When i got killed by the highway man 2 or 3 times

It was the only way to fally :cry:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012