Free Hugs day? Lets try Russian Sex day!

Achilleus

8-) here we go *calls Suzi*

I call seconds! :thumbsup:

shes probably worn out by now :lol:

Please don't call me stupid but, who is suzi?

Suzi is one of hte nicest girls you'll meet on here. And I don't care if she's worn out, all she has to do is lay there and I'll do the work.. ::'

Suzi is one of hte nicest girls you'll meet on here. And I don't care if she's worn out, all she has to do is lay there and I'll do the work.. ::'

she should have her own booth, with a long line of tif'ers XD

How is she the nicest girl here if she has 0 posts!

Viewing profile :: SUZI

NO AVATAR

All about SUZI :

Total posts: >>>>0<<<<

>>>[0.00% of total / 0.00 posts per day]<<<<

Find all posts by SUZI

Runescape Name:

Clan:

Interests:

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

How is she the nicest girl here if she has 0 posts!

Viewing profile :: SUZI

NO AVATAR

All about SUZI :

Total posts: >>>>0<<<<

>>>[0.00% of total / 0.00 posts per day]<<<<

Find all posts by SUZI

Runescape Name:

Clan:

Interests:

now how can you tell us not to call you stupid?

Please cut the sexual harassment. I can say without doubt that Suziangel would find these comments embarrassing and uncomfortable, which makes your behavior deplorable.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Wow, I've referred to her as Suzi for so long I forgot her name was SuziAngel on here :-s

@Barihawk: I know Suzi really well and she's the kind that can take a joke. She knows we're not serious. :roll: Lighten up.

Speaking of Suzi.. I haven't noticed her around here for DGI lately.. And I haven't had time for MSN so does anyone know what she's been up to?

dont blame them they need to populate their country , they lost what 20?40 million ppl in ww2?

Actually, the problem is not really the losses from WW. Russia's real problem isn't a lower birth rate, but a higher death rate. The average age a man dies is 59. The reason: alcohol.

It isn't such a stupid or new idea either. Governments all over the world have done this in the past (after losses in a war for example) and are doing it now: coaxing their people into producing offspring, with extra fees and actions like these.

PS Right now, I can't help but be glad I'm not Suzi.

Speaking of Suzi.. I haven't noticed her around here for DGI lately.. And I haven't had time for MSN so does anyone know what she's been up to?

She has been on msn in the msn daily chat, pretty much every day. I've been trying to get your attention to go on there, but to no avail....

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

She has been on msn in the msn daily chat, pretty much every day. I've been trying to get your attention to go on there, but to no avail....

Maybe I'll sign on tonight. I shouldn't have anything going on :-k

please stop taking this thread off topic. Take your conversation to pm's or your msn chat.

In China there are too many people, and in Russia soon not enough...

Well China will have their own problems in the future with gender disparity from the 'one child' policy and an aging population - "lack of sufficient female partners for males coming of age is expected to reduce total births."

link

sig2ho7.jpg

In China there are too many people, and in Russia soon not enough...

:) - Anyway, it's a brave initiative but as Bubsa said quite unnatural. If you get a baby, you recieve a car? It's something else I guess.

So...why not...move the Chinese into Russia! Everyones a winner!

Except for the Russian race....This is an interesting, and strange, thought, but if Russia has the resources to take care of more people, why not?

In soviet russia....

SEX HAS YOU!

::'

Here's something to wrap your mind around that goes completely off-topic. It is also the only Soviet Russia joke I will ever make: In Soviet Russia, You own cell-phone! Think about it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Not sure whether to laugh, to admire the russians genius, or to feel sorry for the kids. I mean, if you celebrate your b day in school very near the day of the russian holiday, you might be celebrating it with 10 other kids. Takes the specialty out of birthdays. And plus, how would it feel to know you were only born on that day because you were a "miss hit" from your parents attempts to make love and win an SUV on the russian holiday. Sounds like a brilliant idea, quite a laugh when you first glance at it, but when you delve deeper, doesn't it make the kids feel less special? Their government is encouraging them to be born on the same day as a holiday, they probably have to share their birthday with other kids, and they were born as a miss-hit from a parents attempt to win a car through sexy time. :?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Wow... so how many more cases of AIDS is there gonna be? Cuz if I was a guy in Russia, I'd sleep around a bit on Sex Day, for that car... :-$

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

Although it does hearken of a new cold war....Frightening.

How does having babies hearken a cold war? :-s

In Soviet Russia, the cold war hearkens babies! :P

I meant that they are trying to rapidly increase the population, which is somewhat alarming combined with recent events that occurred in Russia. And not to mention the deteriorating relations with America. It's like it's going Soviet all over again, thus the possibility of a new cold war.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Wow... so how many more cases of AIDS is there gonna be? Cuz if I was a guy in Russia, I'd sleep around a bit on Sex Day, for that car... :-$

I'd say the government will only give away cars and the like for married couples... Just my thinking, I might be wrong, I don't know know much about the current Russian Government.

Oh, poor Lenin, what has your land turned into? You get gifts for having sex, FMS!

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Not sure whether to laugh, to admire the russians genius, or to feel sorry for the kids. I mean, if you celebrate your b day in school very near the day of the russian holiday, you might be celebrating it with 10 other kids. Takes the specialty out of birthdays. And plus, how would it feel to know you were only born on that day because you were a "miss hit" from your parents attempts to make love and win an SUV on the russian holiday. Sounds like a brilliant idea, quite a laugh when you first glance at it, but when you delve deeper, doesn't it make the kids feel less special? Their government is encouraging them to be born on the same day as a holiday, they probably have to share their birthday with other kids, and they were born as a miss-hit from a parents attempt to win a car through sexy time. :?

Kids are treated like they are too special nowadays anyhow. Parents make too big a deal out of birthdays.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg