A quiet place.. My fifth 99 - Attack.

I have found alot of quiet places all over the world, but the forgotten forest will be one of my favorites.. Walking in this quiet place, with the creatures of light and the clean shining water, yeah.. I have spent quite some moments like that.

After a threat from the darkness hordes, and protecting the country of runescape from diseaster, the head council decided to make their mightiest warriors make a strike, to one time and for all defeat the darkness. I settled out, and defeated many foes, everything from demons from the abyss, the walking dead nechryals, and even the mighty and fearfull K'ril Tsutsaroth, the very general of the forces of darkness. After this was done, i decided to go back to the forgotten forest, and rest..

After my adventures, i where so close to perfecting my practise in assualts, so i trained, and trained at the light heart of the forest.. And finally...

99attack124336vi3.jpg

99attack124343yc6.jpg

I present you, 99 attack.

lol nearly wet myself reading that story, how sad, get a life rofl :XD: \' :-k =D>

oo mega gratz on the lvl btw

What is wrong with being creative? :shame:

10/10 mate, you deserve top marks because I know you have worked hard for this. :D

Thanks everyone, for the comments =p.

Hartlar, i THINK he was being sarcastic (Try take a look at his smileys =P).

Next up will either be 99 strenght, or make enough money for 99 prayer (If i sell my godsword, i have 50M to start out with).

Congratz on the level and about the godsword, i'd sell it, more and more people are getting drops and making swords, prices will lower..

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Next up will either be 99 strenght, or make enough money for 99 prayer (If i sell my godsword, i have 50M to start out with).

i wasnt, u sad sad man.

i wasnt, u sad sad man.

At least hes a man? You sad sad 9 year old. You could at least be happy!

Grats :)

Grats on 99 attack, kinda funny that's pretty much where I want to take my stats now (buy 99 ranged with chins, then defence, hp when it happens, and attack), except I'm sitting on firemaking instead of cooking :D

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.