Cape of Fire

gratz

i never understood how ppl can take so many tries to get firecape and lose...

jad has never killed me in all 3 encounters

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

WOOT!! GRATZ MXM!!! Fire cape is way better then any other cape in the game besides the quest cape. Because it doesn't just take *Cook all sharks* Or *Cut 27 magic logs* It takes skill. And its the one cape I'll probably never have. Lol. Prayer switching just seems way too hard for me lol.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

WOOT!! GRATZ MXM!!! Fire cape is way better then any other cape in the game besides the quest cape. Because it doesn't just take *Cook all sharks* Or *Cut 27 magic logs* It takes skill. And its the one cape I'll probably never have. Lol. Prayer switching just seems way too hard for me lol.

Hmm Slayer and Farming capes are probably the hardest IMO then it's fire cape sooooo awesome achievement 10/10

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

pity you cant wear it in CW, gratz though

and no guth > guth :XD: :thumbsup:

Trust me I just wanted to get cape whatever easiest way it was nd be done with it, so I could go back to CW :thumbsup:

Trust me its easier with ranged all the way.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

free sig plx..u find ur paintbrush yet .. u told me u lost it like a year ago

Still can't find it :-k

Thanks for comments everyone :)

Not much else to report besides the fact that the cape stays mostly banked as I Cw (I haven't actually trained with it yet) :lol:

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art