Cape of Fire

Tonight I finally got my Fire Cape in a pretty much perfect fight with Jad:

fireax8.png

I didn't mess up prayer switching a single time, I could clearly see his first attack too. I had more than enough pots, and only one healer was within attack distance. The last half took a while but with a little patience Jad was killed after attempting this for 7 times.

I'd like to give a special thanks to Tiggerette for lending me her full Guthans for the first 6 attempts without pressure or rushing me and Laikrob for giving me a gift of pots I could use in a few more attempts as a moral boost. After losing 6 times I thought it was time I bought my own Guthans to try again, and with my first attempt in my own armor I got it.

No other goals in RS right now, just CW from now on and maybe a Visage drop from metal dragons.

Current ticket count: 3200+

misterxmanfirecapeob2.png

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Grats on your perfect Jad fight. I had one yesterday on my 3rd try, didn't see his first attack, but it was the one I was praying against. I ended up killing the healers, saving the last one for when Jad was below half HP.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

burn baby burn, DISCO INFERNO!!!

lol, grats on he hawt cape, also a v funny pic! =D>

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Congratulations! You have just achieved what thousands of others have done before you in a much short span of time!

2/10

Wow, I thought you were a pretty decent guy when I met you ingame :o

Now thinking again, I think the only reason you hate tip.It is because everyone else hates you :wall:

OT: Gratz misterxman awsome achievment!! And same again, I might join you in a few ganes of cw ::'

1000/10 \'

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)

nice achievement

i 'm gettin it when i have 80 ranged and 85 mage

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Congratulations! You have just achieved what thousands of others have done before you in a much short span of time!

2/10

So wait.. did I achieve it in a short span, or did others? Can't be me because it took me 2.5 hours each attempt :lol:

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats [hide=More gratses]Grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats Grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats Grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats Grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats grats [/hide]

GRATS!!!

Woot well done! <3: