Eventually they'll run out.

Iv_Green_vI

suggestions forums, if they have children (they have wild imaginations), or if they hire new and creative people. runescape will be going for a long time, as long as there are whiny 7 year old boys who say "omfq!! wtf, l1k3 what urmar is dat?!"

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how the release of new dragon items changes anything.

What it be more creative if they'd renamed them beserker boots?

Anyway, Jagex still has a bunch of quest lines to be closed up and they're still opening up more and more, we're still waiting for crystal halbers, dragon crossbows, dragon defenders etc all of which have been hinted at.

As for the power of weapons and such, Jagex can easily make drastic changes like they did with RS1 to RS2 so that they can still improve the equipment, none of the current weaponary would have been suitable for RS1 (couldn't you use two types of combat at once or something :? ).

When we see horse back riding and muskets, then perhaps Jagex are struggling for ideas.

Lol runescape wont begone in atleast 1 year cuz they dotn ALWAYS have to update , and they probably wont cuz they earn millions a month on runescape! 2 million players P2P = 10 Million dollars :notalk:

Ok, Jagex may eventually run out of ideas, but Runescape will have ended for another reason long before that happens.

If you doubt this, just look at the sugestions in the RSOF. It'd take centuries for them to try and use even a quater of those ideas.

Lmao. Well, maybe if they ever do run out of idea's they may just release Rs3? Would keep us quiet for a couple more years :P

Apparently they're releasing a game called "MechScape" later this year... (this is a rumour).

From a person who "apparently" worked for jagex and got fired for looking at bank accounts (which I find hard to believe because they don't just give that type of access to new members) however, he knew exactly how many rares I had before I took a public screenshot :-k

Are you sure about that MechScape thing? Because I heard it was Mechquest, from the people who made DragonFable and some other games. :?

On-topic, Jagex will never run out of new ideas, they will hire new people with new ideas and keep expanding and adding to the game... Or they could leave it to rot and work on something newer.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It could take centuries to run out of ideas, thats not the reason of hwy runescape will die, if i does, i hope it doesnt, look, jagex have lots of creative workers, when this workers arent capable of working there anymore cause they donth ave any ideas or cant help runescape they will hire another, and there are lots of things to be made, for example, they could create quests related to harry potter, and they have for 7 and for lord of the rings or pirates of the caribean orj ust something new invented by them.

Also they could make new armours such as: Virtual killer armour, armours for each city of rs, they have lots of things to do.

Especially with high hitting weapons like godswords. How can they possibly make weapons any more powerful? RuneScape will end in 2 or more years.

I don't see how that would cause the game to end.

Anyway, they'll probably release some new whip clone every 2-3 years.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

i think add new skills, more worlds, and new quest and it will go on ::'

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

TBh it just seems like half the people who think RS2 is going to end just want RS3... Which, I believe, JaGEx stated that they would never make.(It was a while back :| )

Try looking at the world map? Barely half of it is filled. Most of the quest series are unfinished. Most skills still have nothing above 70-80. Really, smithing is the only finished skill. The only real problem is the hp cap, but hopefully there is a way to expand that. Someone else suggested that weapons designed for certain classes, regardless of combat level would be good, and honestly, that's exactly what we need. A sword for people with A:80/S:99/D:70, a bow for someone with R:80/D:70, another for someone with R:99/D:1/M:80, a staff for someone with M:95/D:40/P:52.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg