Who was first? - I'll tell you....

Bini

Your list is good, but there are some small mistakes compared to > http://officialzezima.com/board/index.php?showtopic=214

Love it how my articles get quoted at different forums <3:

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your list is good, but there are some small mistakes compared to > http://officialzezima.com/board/index.php?showtopic=214

Fixed the misstakes and split the list into smaller sections.

First to 30 slayer (to appear on hs solo)

First to 30 farming

First to 30 hunter

First to 30 rc

First to 30 cons

im sure there's other notable firsts

Yeah, Good idea but I only know that Venom0619 got 30 Hunter first and that Team (something) got 30 Con First.

It was Team kk22 or something....got a pic of it but the computer crashed -.-

Interesting note: Zezima was second to 30 con :lol:

An interesting list :P.

I didn't see the first to 200M Cooking XP on though, so I thought I'd point out that Eve340 was the first to do that.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

First to 30 farming

First to 30 hunter

First to 30 rc

First to 30 cons

Yeah, Good idea but I only know that Venom0619 got 30 Hunter first and that Team (something) got 30 Con First.

It was Team kk22 or something....got a pic of it but the computer crashed -.-

Interesting note: Zezima was second to 30 con :lol:

Yay! Thanks, it's Team kk 2, I forgot that I had the pic....

4yf0sw5.jpg

An interesting list :P.

I didn't see the first to 200M Cooking XP on though, so I thought I'd point out that Eve340 was the first to do that.

Oh, yeah, forgot to add her.

First to 30 farming

First to 30 hunter

First to 30 rc

First to 30 cons

I know for a fact Aaron Lewis was the 1st person to reach 30 slayer.

Wiids_I.png

Wiids_I.png

^^ Current goals ^^

first to 200M Hunter XP: Momeydragon

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Man, I remember the first person who got a dragon medium but I can't remember his name. I do remember though that he sold it Pugxsi for like 10 million worth of items. If anyone remembers the name I'm pretty sure I would recognize it.

EDIT: Thank you my list of most famous people! It was Valmont.

"The only way to avoid packaging the water would be to deliver it to people's homes and places of business through some sort of amazingly intricate and complex series of reservoirs, pumping stations, pipes . . . hey, wait a second.."

Sabres clan was the first clan in rs, it was established before rs started and many of its members were amongst the first 50 to register in open beta, besides that first (player, gowers can be ignored ;)) to register was lightning, since alphatesting can be counted in as game was already called runescape.

Besides that, bluerose13x got her 99 smithing purely in f2p, members weren't in game yet.

Also, if anyone is interested in having amounts of 99s as first, well i can remember this far: 1 99: everdred, 2 99s: bluerose13x, 3 and 4 99s: zonghui 5 and 6 99s: thehate, 7 to 22 i think? zezima and 23 99s, thehate

More corrections: sandytrain has never been 100 combat, nor has alchemon, i'd assume it was mooncricket who was first at 100 combat, and i'd assume this needs checking, but wasn't poro first to smith ada due to bugged updating of smithing tables?

I think there's a good chance that your first to 30s are all wrong, since you have to log out for the high scores to update. Some players played straight through and didn't log out when they got to 30.

You are right, mchainmail!

Deleting that section.

Man, I remember the first person who got a dragon medium but I can't remember his name. I do remember though that he sold it Pugxsi for like 10 million worth of items. If anyone remembers the name I'm pretty sure I would recognize it.

EDIT: Thank you my list of most famous people! It was Valmont.

I will not add "first to get a monster drop person" since it's impossible to

know who actually got it first BUT if alot of people keeps asking to add

them and have a good reason for it, I will add them.

Sabres clan was the first clan in rs, it was established before rs started and many of its members were amongst the first 50 to register in open beta, besides that first (player, gowers can be ignored ) to register was lightning, since alphatesting can be counted in as game was already called runescape.

Besides that, bluerose13x got her 99 smithing purely in f2p, members weren't in game yet.

Also, if anyone is interested in having amounts of 99s as first, well i can remember this far: 1 99: everdred, 2 99s: bluerose13x, 3 and 4 99s: zonghui 5 and 6 99s: thehate, 7 to 22 i think? zezima and 23 99s, thehate

Thank You, for telling me the right First clan and I will add "First person to get 1 99 and 2 and so on....

Oh, yeah, I forgot that P2p wasn't out when Bluerose13x and Everdred got their 99s.

I'll add Lightning as the first person to sign up.

Thanks alot Thehate! :)

well uh, youd perhaps better remove that questioning on zezima :P don't think i am being incorrect on any else, but guess n0valyfe or somebody got maxed before zezima after construction came?

Edited.

Yeah, I think N0valyfe maxed Skill Total before Zezima after Construction was released.

Everdred - Definitely the first to 99 (wc). (Fun fact: The only other 90+ was Edgar with 92 woodcutting)

Bluerose13x - Magic/Smith to 99. There have been rumors over how she got it up so fast but I've been warned in the past to not discuss such a topic. (Fun fact: Bluerose13 was her original character before rerolling her new toon)

First clan - Highly contested between Sabres and Wanderers; reason being they could have been formed prematurely in castledomain.com (later gamesdomain.com). (Fun fact: There were speculations in the past that Wanderers and BDK (black-dragon knights) were the first 2 clans created in RS via the Gowers)

First 99 combat - Personally sure it was Sandy, although some have claimed Alchemon/Mooncricket/Erixson. The first 100 combat is undetermined client-side because 99 combat was a level cap, and the patch thereafter pushed it to 123.

- Leon

::Call out to Lynda <3

4v8u3o9.gif

Thehate first to max skill total? :-s Might of been when I was quit but i'm sure Zezima was always the first one to get it.

Zezima didn't get 99 hunter until around a month or so after it was released.

Yea that's the only exception, Nova didn't get any hunter if I remember.

I don't think Nova was ever the first to max in all skills...

I know some of you said this already but I'll tell you the whole story (I know the person, I used to talk to him on MSN, before i changed my account).

Snake slava was his first account. Range was his favorite skill so he decided to get 99 at, since nobody else had it in game. He got it around 5 months, which was Very fast for RSC. Some people thought that nobody could get 99 range that fast so threads started appearing on tip.it such talking about Slava macroing and insulting the whole Russian community. Soon after he got 99 range he got got banned for macroing. At that time Slava was in a russian clan "BOS". "BOS" took offense to one of their clan members got banned unfairly and all the disrespect the community was getting, so the whole clan agreed to help Slava to get 99 range on another account. Around that time fletching came out, the whole "BOS" clan started making arrows for slava. On his second account named Snake slavik he got 99 range in TWO MONTHS, which was incredible. His account was closely monitored so any possibility of cheating was dismissed. The funny thing is that when Snake Slava got banned, the account was not removed from the hiscores so on one beautiful day the Range hiscores looked like this:

1.Snake slava

2.Snake slavik

After that Snake slava got unbanned. Slava quit the game about a year later when the "BOS" clan was falling apart, which is sad. He sometimes loggs in (like once in a few months) to talk to his old friends. He took offense to Tip.it posting bad threads about him, so he never posted again. I sometimes see his account active on forums but he never posts...he just never posts.

Lightning wasnt first to sign up it went, rab merlin then lightning.

Sandy train was never 100 combat.

Sec ill find more flaws, first maxed pure wasnt faken either, he was first maxed with 1 defence, 3 h1t quit, 3 hit u, and da whitey all beat him to flat 99 combat stats besides defence.

3 hit u was the only rune pure to get every combat stat besides def to 99 INCLUDING prayer.

This would make him the first ever completed rune pure.

atleast i was first of something...i was first to escape from real black hole april/may 2001 :P

i was also first to have dragon ammy in RS2 which was crafted by lil might from the stone i looted...that was in RS2 early beta before crystal key chest were added.

2nd i was in some things but someone was usually always first :P

First to 99 Crafting in F2p - Mendark 9 or Bromotoffis? <--- Not sure...

It is Mendark 9 and I am 100% sure it is not Bromotoffis because he had 97 Crafting when I saw him in Al Kharid City while I was smelting and that was around October - November 2006.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

Everdred - Definitely the first to 99 (wc). (Fun fact: The only other 90+ was Edgar with 92 woodcutting)

Bluerose13x - Magic/Smith to 99. There have been rumors over how she got it up so fast but I've been warned in the past to not discuss such a topic. (Fun fact: Bluerose13 was her original character before rerolling her new toon)

First clan - Highly contested between Sabres and Wanderers; reason being they could have been formed prematurely in castledomain.com (later gamesdomain.com). (Fun fact: There were speculations in the past that Wanderers and BDK (black-dragon knights) were the first 2 clans created in RS via the Gowers)

First 99 combat - Personally sure it was Sandy, although some have claimed Alchemon/Mooncricket/Erixson. The first 100 combat is undetermined client-side because 99 combat was a level cap, and the patch thereafter pushed it to 123.

- Leon

::Call out to Lynda <3

Nice fun facts! :P

So..we can not be 100% sure that Sandytrain got 100 Combat first?

Thehate first to max skill total? :-s Might of been when I was quit but i'm sure Zezima was always the first one to get it.

Zezima didn't get 99 hunter until around a month or so after it was released.

Yea that's the only exception, Nova didn't get any hunter if I remember.

I don't think Nova was ever the first to max in all skills...

I'll edit that part and unless someone can show a picture of Zezima or N0valyfe getting 2178 Total before the other one I will not edit it again.

I know some of you said this already but I'll tell you the whole story (I know the person, I used to talk to him on MSN, before i changed my account).

Snake slava was his first account. Range was his favorite skill so he decided to get 99 at, since nobody else had it in game. He got it around 5 months, which was Very fast for RSC. Some people thought that nobody could get 99 range that fast so threads started appearing on tip.it such talking about Slava macroing and insulting the whole Russian community. Soon after he got 99 range he got got banned for macroing. At that time Slava was in a russian clan "BOS". "BOS" took offense to one of their clan members got banned unfairly and all the disrespect the community was getting, so the whole clan agreed to help Slava to get 99 range on another account. Around that time fletching came out, the whole "BOS" clan started making arrows for slava. On his second account named Snake slavik he got 99 range in TWO MONTHS, which was incredible. His account was closely monitored so any possibility of cheating was dismissed. The funny thing is that when Snake Slava got banned, the account was not removed from the hiscores so on one beautiful day the Range hiscores looked like this:

1.Snake slava

2.Snake slavik

After that Snake slava got unbanned. Slava quit the game about a year later when the "BOS" clan was falling apart, which is sad. He sometimes loggs in (like once in a few months) to talk to his old friends. He took offense to Tip.it posting bad threads about him, so he never posted again. I sometimes see his account active on forums but he never posts...he just never posts.

Even if I'm not much of a Pker/High Combat level I love to read these stories about old legendary dominating Pkers. :thumbsup:

Lightning wasnt first to sign up it went, rab merlin then lightning.

Sandy train was never 100 combat.

Sec ill find more flaws, first maxed pure wasnt faken either, he was first maxed with 1 defence, 3 h1t quit, 3 hit u, and da whitey all beat him to flat 99 combat stats besides defence.

3 hit u was the only rune pure to get every combat stat besides def to 99 INCLUDING prayer.

This would make him the first ever completed rune pure.

Many people seems to be unsure about the first person to get 100

Combat so I'll just leave Sandytrain as the first person to get 100

Combat, I can add more people since nobody seems to know for sure who was first.

3 Hit U - First Maxed Rune Pure

Krazyfaken - First Maxed 1 Def Pure.

Thanks for this. ^

According to Thehate, Lightining was the first...

......besides that first (player, gowers can be ignored)

to register was lightning, since alphatesting can be counted in as game

was already called runescape.....

First to 99 Crafting in F2p - Mendark 9 or Bromotoffis? <--- Not sure...

It is Mendark 9 and I am 100% sure it is not Bromotoffis because he had 97 Crafting when I saw him in Al Kharid City while I was smelting and that was around October - November 2006.

Thank You!