Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

This is what i look like in-game:

[]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l234/esanture/geemcSS.jpg[/img]

:thumbsup:

I didn't know you can play Halo 3 on the Wii

Ummm what :? What does a picture of what my armor looks like have to do with playing on the Wii lol. :roll:

Define "flashed"....?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Modded. I have no idea exactly what it means, but this guy is offering a "flashed" 360 and 6 good games for less than $400, so I want to buy it if XBL won't be a problem.

How has it been modded?

If you're trying to give yourself an unfair advantage like with a modded controller, then you shouldn't have one.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I wouldn't risk buying it, unless he can prove to you that Live really does work. Even then, you could still easily get caught.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Hey guys, Remember a while ago how I said I was working on a machinima? Well, I've totally scrapped that idea. I am now working on another one, more serious, but still funny.

Thing is, I need voice acting. If you want to apply, I'd prefer you to contact me on my forums as I do not use these as much anymore. The link is the picture in my signature.

Thanks guys

~Blue/Homer

Do any of you guys know if flashed 360's can still use XBL?

Yes, a flashed XBox is simply an XBox that bypasses the copyright issues with burned game discs. It is completely undetectable to Microsoft, unless of course they meet your XBox in person. Hence, the warranty for your XBox is made void.

I suggest that only after having a red light fix do people even consider getting their box flashed...

Lanthode.png

I'd like to know what merit you have that allows you to say such a thing, because I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft knows of this problem, and so has built in a detection system through Xbox Live.

I still say that the best thing to do is to get the person selling to allow you a test run, or come to some agreement that if this Xbox gets bricked/locked by Microsoft that you either get your money back, or he supplies you with another Xbox.

And Jondayla, you sound like some form of tech support in the way you are talking about the system. I mean no disrespect, other than the fact that you have not supplied any sources for such a definite answer.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

It's experience.

I'd like to know what merit you have that allows you to say such a thing, because I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft knows of this problem, and so has built in a detection system through Xbox Live.

I still say that the best thing to do is to get the person selling to allow you a test run, or come to some agreement that if this Xbox gets bricked/locked by Microsoft that you either get your money back, or he supplies you with another Xbox.

And Jondayla, you sound like some form of tech support in the way you are talking about the system. I mean no disrespect, other than the fact that you have not supplied any sources for such a definite answer.

I dont know an awful lot other than what I said, seeing as I dont own, and never will own, a flashed console. I only said what i thought the question asker might find useful, and what i believe to be fact.

Just trying to help...

Lanthode.png

My dad was playing legendary, and a brute without shields threw a firebomb grenade. While in a doorway. All we saw was a burning brute corpse fall out of the door. It was hilarious.

And yea, this was legendary. Even more funny.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My dad was playing legendary, and a brute without shields threw a firebomb grenade. While in a doorway. All we saw was a burning brute corpse fall out of the door. It was hilarious.

And yea, this was legendary. Even more funny.

Screenie or it never happened.. Lol just kidding, though I'd like to see it.

I'm hoping that is your account, otherwise you are easily impressed. Not calling you bad if that is you, but by far that isn't the best I've seen.

It's experience.

I'm hoping that is your account, otherwise you are easily impressed. Not calling you bad if that is you, but by far that isn't the best I've seen.

He's talking about the score. I suggest you take another look.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little after Christmas (when both our XBL expires) me and a friend are making new accounts and gonna do doubles and hope for at least a 45, though we hope a 50. Lots of people d that, hopefully it works well for us.

This used to be the hottest thread in video game forum, now nobody touches it.

Non related Halo question: I think a one month I made 2 months ago keeps renewing it's membership automatically, how do I cancel?