Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

GH:A has achievements for losing face-offs and co-op matches :|

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

you can rent guitar hero? i remember when blockbuster used to rent out xbox/playstation 2 but stopped because too many people stole them or damaged them. i thought the same applied to games like guitar hero and rockband.

I'm pretty sure it's the disk that's only rentable. I only rented the disk. Although, they might rent out the guitar controllers.

how well does the GH2 guitar work?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

you can rent guitar hero? i remember when blockbuster used to rent out xbox/playstation 2 but stopped because too many people stole them or damaged them. i thought the same applied to games like guitar hero and rockband.

I'm pretty sure it's the disk that's only rentable. I only rented the disk. Although, they might rent out the guitar controllers.

What do you mean? It'll work fine with GH:A, if that's what you're talking about.

What do you mean? It'll work fine with GH:A, if that's what you mean.

awesome \'

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yup, any Guitar Hero guitar will work with any installment of the game (assuming it's on the same system, of course)

OT:

Well today for the first time I decided to try MLG, since I've read that the rules restrict most BS. And for the most part, it IS fun. I always go positive when I play with two new friends I met in it, and we always rape and gain XP. After getting 12 XP, and getting to rank 6, we decided to call it quits. It was definitely better than Social Slayer. But I had one big complaint: Why the hell are there rockets on MLG?

Seriously, I thought MLG was supposed to be about raw skill! And when you stick to the BR and sniper, it is mostly just skill. Probably the only playlist in the game where skill actually enters into it. But honestly, what was Bungie thinking when they decided to add the rockets to MLG?!?!?!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

now that I have got better internet, and am going to stop Oblivion for a bit, we will have to have those games sometimes soon. If we do custom, I have all this awesome stuff (some friends call me the map king, because I have so many maps for almost every game type, interested in infection? I'm the guy to look for, and I'm now your friend, I am obsessed with infection :D )

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

When does Lone Wolves start to actually get hard? Just zoomed to 35 coming in first or second (a few bad games third) every game. Gonna go for 40 with no signs of anybody good between 35-40 in Lone Wolves.

Maybe I'm just better then I thought. :lol:

Am I at fault to kill people trying to get overkill? Because I think its just unfair.

If you mean people trying to boost, then.....why are you in the boosting languages anyway?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

When does Lone Wolves start to actually get hard? Just zoomed to 35 coming in first or second (a few bad games third) every game. Gonna go for 40 with no signs of anybody good between 35-40 in Lone Wolves.

under 40 in lone wolves is a joke.

i played about 6 or 7 half-[wagon] games to get from 31-40 in lw.

I said the same thing last page I believe. If I'd only play Halo more now, I'd be a Commander.

why does everyone like infection so much? its so boring.

we must play some time, I'll teach you why people love infection! (even some of my aweful maps are awesome in infection <3: )

we must play some time, I'll teach you why people love infection! (even some of my aweful maps are awesome in infection <3: )

Psssst, Play Bull on Bull Pen :D

We should play a game of Infection on my Man Cannons map sometime. It's pretty good.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Next time I'm on. Or you can just get it from my file share if you don't want to wait.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

If you really want, I can give you the RVB Ralph tour :P

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

We should play a game of Infection on my Man Cannons map sometime. It's pretty good.

Would that be the one I helped you out with? It does actually seem like it would be pretty fun on infection, next time we're both on hopefully I can try it out with you.

And Bull Pen isn't all that fun to me. The on time I played it, the most fun I had was exploiting a mistake of whoever made the map, in that they left on of the boxes set to not start on the map. If I had grenades or someone else with me, I was able to get outside. Kind of funny listening to all of the people yelling at me to get back down.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Would that be the one I helped you out with? It does actually seem like it would be pretty fun on infection, next time we're both on hopefully I can try it out with you.

And Bull Pen isn't all that fun to me. The on time I played it, the most fun I had was exploiting a mistake of whoever made the map, in that they left on of the boxes set to not start on the map. If I had grenades or someone else with me, I was able to get outside. Kind of funny listening to all of the people yelling at me to get back down.

Yep, that's the one. We'll need more people, though, I've found that 3 or more makes the best match.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Yep, that's the one. We'll need more people, though, I've found that 3 or more makes the best match.

ya, lets have a huge tif infection spree, my supply of brains is running low :( :lol: