Wine or Beer?

highlanders

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a beer guy. Dark German ales are my favourite.. Anyone ever tried Warsteiner or Paulaner?

Yea, although I've only had Paulaner's white beer. Which is very good.

My favorite beer howeve is the Tripple Karmeliet. Ooh, try it. <3:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Anything but spirits. I made a total idiot out of myself at a party last weekend because of vodka. I was apparently knocking it back like beer. I've made a promise to myself (and my parents) not to touch spirits for two years.

So im definately a beer person.

I can sympathise, I like spirits but I've had a few bad experiences with them so I really try and avoid them like the plague now.

Beer anyday for me, I don't like wine at all, i'm not fussy about what brands, one of my favourites is Black Sheep ale (people from Yorkshire should be familiar with it).

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

For me:

Rum>Cider>Wine>Beer.

Rum rules. It's even better when your Dad brings home from Jamaica pure white Rum. 65%. Blows your head off with a single drop.

Despite this, I absolutely hate the feeling of slightly too much alcohol in your system, so I never have more than 2-3 units a day, and even then I normally only drink 1 unit.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Most of the time I stick with bitters and ales.

Pretty much anything is fine by me in that category, but keep that blonde crap away.

If I want to get nicely drunk though (Oh noes! He must be an idiot to spend time enjoying his life the way he wants to live it!!!!1!!1111!!) Then I'll drink golden tequila (Jose Cuarva for preference) and K Cider.

Swedish pear ciders are nice on a warm evening though....

Slide-sig.png

Neither. I'm not much of an alcohol person to be honest. My mates like alcohol, but I rather dislike most types.

But between Beer and Wine, I'd go with Wine, whilst not tasting great, it still tastes better than Beer. :P

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

For me:

Rum>Cider>Wine>Beer.

Rum rules. It's even better when your Dad brings home from Jamaica pure white Rum. 65%. Blows your head off with a single drop.

Despite this, I absolutely hate the feeling of slightly too much alcohol in your system, so I never have more than 2-3 units a day, and even then I normally only drink 1 unit.

OMG ITS A PIRATE RUN FOR YOUR LIVEZ

I'm more of a beer guy myself, but I do like white wines and champaignes. Don't like red wine at all though, always seems to taste like vinegar to me, even expensive stuff (I'm talking $100+ a bottle).

Preferred beers would be Stella Atois, Heiniken, Steinlager Pure, Crown Lager and Speights if I'm on a budget. :P

For me:

Rum>Cider>Wine>Beer.

I have a bottle of Puerto Rican rum, bottled by Bacardi, 75.5%, it has fire warnings all over it, lol. Only ever taken a few shots of it, pretty strong by itself. :shock:

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

vodka is definitly where it's at for me for getting drunk.

But yeah if i'm out for a fancy dinner i'll get wine - and if i'm at a barbecue with the guys i'll drink beer.