The Overall Easiest 99 Skill To Get?

Jacks0n

So in the other words, a skill that is on an average roughly 20k/h and requires clicking IF you have already trained certain stats is easier than a skill that is over 200k/h and requires no other skills or clicking? If this is the case, please define the word "easy", I'm relatively sure it's pretty interesting.

Yeah, sorry my opinion conflicts with yours?

An easy skill, to me, is one that is interesting. Slayer is pretty interesting.

Easy = not difficult. Slayer isn't hard.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in the other words, a skill that is on an average roughly 20k/h and requires clicking IF you have already trained certain stats is easier than a skill that is over 200k/h and requires no other skills or clicking? If this is the case, please define the word "easy", I'm relatively sure it's pretty interesting.

Interesting isn't equal to easy. I find flying without a plane interesting, but it still isn't easy....

2j3qh46.jpg

Interesting isn't equal to easy. I find flying without a plane interesting, but it still isn't easy....

Yes, you're using the denotation of the word 'easy'. I'm using my connotation.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

I would say skills that dont require raw world materials (such as trees or ores, etc.) are the easiest skills to get to level 99. Fletching has got to be by far the easiest skill to get a skillcape for IMO. It produces enough money to keep training. Where as cooking seems to be easy too, but at a loss of a few gp per item.

Torkoal_lord.png

FIREMAKING

You can buy your way there with less than 4m gp, depending on what you burn. Also, it's reeeealllly easy to do it.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

SUMMONING

You can get 10m xp in summoning in 20 hours, it's been done alot.

Check on the rune monkey site.

Oh god, the time needed to get those charms and the money investment makes my head hurt . . .

I'd say that the easiest in terms of TIME (losing tons of money and mind-numbingly boring, but still fast) would be fletching. Buy from GE at mega-loss, fletch, buy more at even higher loss, etc. Also, the materials are all being constantly sold so there's no waiting for offers to come through.

I wish I had the patience to sit down and raise a skill up that high . . . I just get distracted/bored.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

God, I made that post almost a year ago, you're a little late.

READ THE THREAD MUCH. He said that if you had unlimited resources that what would be the fastest skill to get.

Well that's one hell of an "if". Also, since nobody has unlimited money it's also a completely irrelevant and baseless argument. I could just as well say "slayer is easy if you get instant exp" or "getting a phat is easy if you have infinite money", basically "[insert achievement] is easy if you remove the the thing that makes that achievement difficult in the first place".

It's like saying that a hard game is easy if you play on god mode. Fascinating but doesn't change the fact that the game is still hard.

Ps: Construction came out after fletching and cooking. And construction is fast and easy but costly.

I know, I was around when it came out, hell it was my first 99. Gathering the huge amount of cash was anything but easy.

I would have to say HERBLORE ya nowaii because you can buy unfinished potions and add the secondary ingredient losing millions but getting your cape.

Factoring in the time it takes to make those millions and you'll realize that your plan is anything but easy.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Pack Yak+Gilded Altar+Ourg Bones = 1.5m Prayer xp/hr

Even better: gather around 70000 summer sq'irks, and as many penguin and vinesweeper points as you can. I bet you could get from level 65 thieving to 200m xp in less than a day, add in the other points and you'd get over 200m xp in a day 8-)

2dvjurb.png

• 2 weeks later...

He said that if you had unlimited resources that what would be the fastest skill to get.

Well that's one hell of an "if". Also, since nobody has unlimited money it's also a completely irrelevant and baseless argument. I could just as well say "slayer is easy if you get instant exp" or "getting a phat is easy if you have infinite money", basically "[insert achievement] is easy if you remove the the thing that makes that achievement difficult in the first place".

It's like saying that a hard game is easy if you play on god mode. Fascinating but doesn't change the fact that the game is still hard.

No one has unlimited monesy but people still have lots of money. And you can always get more. But anyway sorry dude i was steamed about something else in my life i will go take out my post.

On Topic: The easiest 99 would have to be Prayer or Woodcutting because it takes almost no brain cells to get them to 99.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

READ THE THREAD MUCH. He said that if you had unlimited resources that what would be the fastest skill to get.

Ps: Construction came out after fletching and cooking. And construction is fast and easy but costly.

I know, I was around when it came out, hell it was my first 99. Gathering the huge amount of cash was anything but easy.

I would have to say HERBLORE ya nowaii because you can buy unfinished potions and add the secondary ingredient losing millions but getting your cape.

Factoring in the time it takes to make those millions and you'll realize that your plan is anything but easy.

Speaking from personal experience, all of the buyable skills are faster to get 99 in than the non-buyable ones even with including the time it takes to make the money since making money is probably the easiest thing to do in the game. I've started with nothing, made 100 million, got hacked down to under 10, made over 500 million, got hacked to nothing, made over 200 hundred million, got hacked under 30m and made my way up over 750 million in my rs career, and each time I made the money back after losing it within a couple/few months.

Now to get on topic, the easiest skill is any skill a 5 year old could do...which is pretty much all of them, but slayer and farming would probably provide problems for them, as would summoning provided you didn't have everything set up with the charms and shards already.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Do people who say Herblore / Prayer / Construction etc are easy not realise they require huge money for them? the 90 Mil required for 99 Herblore doesn't just appear out of nowhere while the 5 - 6 Mil for 99 Cooking / Firemaking / Fletch can be got in one lucky trip to GWD.

If say Herblore and Fletch were put together on a exp V exp base then yes Herblore would be easy but that simply isn't it. The 90 Million needed can take quite a while to put together while it's relatively easy to get 5 - 6 Million together. You have to factor the cost of the skill into how easy it is as the money doesn't just appear out of nowhere, thus making skills like Herblore / Prayer / Construction harder.

It cost me 6 Million for 70 Herblore, I made roughly 4 Million I think in getting 80 Fletch. Figures speak for themselves.

I'd say thieving and hunter... thieving because blackjacking and PP is sickly fast exp, and hunter because it is also quite fast...

They are both underestimated and both make you cash!

And for utter speed I'd say summoning, provided you have ALL the charms, shards, seconds, and pouches

Besides that, it is a rather hard skill

Greene8535.png

I have seen alot of people saying "define "easy"" and I did think about this thread before I made it. There are many ways to define easy, but to sum it all up and think of the easiest skill to get, including all the definitions (sp?) of easy, can be quite hard.

smarterchild(an msn bot) says:

*easy*:

Adjective

Inflected forms: eas·i·er, eas·i·est 1. Capable of being accomplished or acquired with ease; posing no difficulty: an easy victory; an easy problem. 2. Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her problems; wasn't satisfied with easy answers. 3. Free from worry, anxiety, trouble, or pain: My mind was easy, knowing that I had done my best. 4. a. Affording comfort or relief; soothing: soft light that was easy on the eyes. b. Prosperous; well-off: easy living; easy circumstances. 5. Causing little hardship or distress: an easy penalty; a habit that isn't easy to give up. 6. Socially at ease: an easy, good-natured manner. 7. a. Relaxed in attitude; easygoing: an easy disposition. b. Not strict or severe; lenient: an easy teacher; easy standards. 8. Readily exploited, imposed on, or tricked: an easy mark; an easy victim. 9. a. Not hurried or forced; moderate: an easy pace; an easy walk around the block. b. Light; gentle: an easy tap on the shoulder. 10. Not steep or abrupt; gradual: an easy climb. 11. Economics a. Less in demand and therefore readily obtainable: Commodities are easier this quarter. b. Plentiful and therefore at low interest rates: easy money. 12. Promiscuous; loose.

Type "more" to see the rest of the definition for "easy."

i didnt cause it was long as hell anyway...

back on subjusct:

i asked my clan this quite a while ago, my leader, and great friend said cooking was extremely easy aswell as fletching, he has 2 skillcapes (3 now, vid was before his 99 attack) and a Q cape so he would know ;) heres his latest bank vid (to date of post) ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nye3HVAwkds

using a few defenitions from above :

cooking and fletching are:

11.b.Plentiful and therefore at low interest rates.Easy money.

1.Capable of being accomplished or acquired with ease; posing no difficulty

2. Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding

(by the looks of the other posts and what my clan said similarly)

miney_miner3.png

updated daily :)

miney_miner3.png

Fishing or woodcutting. You point, click, wait till full, run to bank. Repeat.

Buyable skills? fletching or cooking.

now lets talk about xp rates for fishing:

low. nuff said.

and wcing: yes, it is easy, but you still got to go between trees, and it is still quite boring, even watching a video.

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

low. nuff said.

and wcing: yes, it is easy, but you still got to go between trees, and it is still quite boring, even watching a video.

I think Chicky just meant they are the easiest when it comes to how productive you must be while training it.

I'm going to be the first to say this... but firemaking. Yeah, you guys are all probably like :o :o at that, but lets think about this for a second. It may not be the easiest in actually leveling, but the only materials required are a tinderbox and some logs. If you have done throne of misc. and royal trouble, and have 7.5m in the coffers, in approximately 10 days you will have at least 20,000 maple logs ready for you (assuming maples are 300 ea, and they are not because thats how much yews are). Plus, once you reach 92 firemaking, the inferno adze gives you firemaking exp if you don't want to sepnd the money on buying trees and just cut them. SO yeah, i'm cut short all of a sudden cuz i gotta get off, but tell me what you think.

Flesh

low. nuff said.

I think Chicky just meant they are the easiest when it comes to how productive you must be while training it.

ok.but when im fishing, if i go look at the forums, my character stop fishing

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots