The Overall Easiest 99 Skill To Get?

Jacks0n

It's kinda sad to only have 99 Fletching too, with no other skills even halfway to 99.

Overall, I'd say 99 HP is one of the easiet to get, as it happens over time with combat training.

lol i think that getting two more noob 99s after already having one is a little sadder...

nice fletching lvl, [bleep].

I'd say there is no easiest 99 to level; cooking and fletching are hard for me, only because I HATE training them...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you mention 99 construction is an insult. There are about 300 people with 99 construction and 20k or so with 99 fletching/cooking. This already shows that construction skillcape is extremely rare. For a long period of time (and even maybe now, but i havn't checked) Construction has been the rarest skillcape due to it's immense cost and most people consider it "not worth it". Compare this to fletching/cooking for which the capes are abundant.

Furthermore, construction is very expensive and has virtually NO return. The experience gain isn't all that generous either making it a hard skill. One of the most expensive to be precise

Cooking/Fletching have ridiculously high exp rates and the total amount spent on them is very slight. This is because most of the money you spend to get 99 cooking/fletching can be returned, negating a part of the cost.

Prayer also doesn't deserve to be included. Although it has more people (about 3k last I checked), this is all due to people just considering it more "useful". 99 prayer is also one of the most expensive skills and also has NO return on the investment. How could you possibly even think that one of the most expensive skills even comes close to comparing to fletching/cooking

Don't assume a skill is easy just because it is buyable. A lot of people forget that the time spent to get the cash ALSO counts as time taken to get 99 in that skill.

Its easiest noob not cheapest, fact is if you throw money at it it takes [cabbage] all time to lvl.

And you dont have to work for the gold, you can stake and get it like cursedyou, then buy the skill.

Any one who has vast ammounts of gold (rmts, macroers, stakers, merchants, lurers, mage bankers like di or ag) ect can get 99 construction very fast.

If you can buy it fast its easy, 99 magic with charge on my staker was easy, took me 6 hours, cost me well over 100m when blue party hats were 60m, doesnt mean it wasnt easy.

In my oppinion easiest skill by far is fletching, then construction, then prayer, then cooking.

Your absolutely correct. It is extremely easy for anyone and everyone to get 100m to blow on construction.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It's kinda sad to only have 99 Fletching too, with no other skills even halfway to 99.

Overall, I'd say 99 HP is one of the easiet to get, as it happens over time with combat training.

lol i think that getting two more noob 99s after already having one is a little sadder...

Sorry but your cooking isn't ranked.

Thats my point -.-

Rainbow_Dude.png

Sorry but your cooking isn't ranked.

Thats my point -.-

lol sad.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 9 months later...

Dungeoneering is in no way easier than 99 cooking. Start up xp rates are really, really slow, and dungeoneering only begins to match up with cooking's XP rate at around Prestige 47+. And that's assuming large occults in under 30.

So cooking. Without a doubt.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Range. Low pricetag of ~60m and afkable as long as you repot every couple minutes. Not to mention its 300k xp an hour when your 90+ with void

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

Cooking. 'nuff said. Although if you have the cash it might be construction.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Idk why everyone keeps mentioning construction, yes it's fast but it's very repetive and you can't really communicate if you want the most xp per hour it was one of my most hated 99's. Tbh nowadays most skills with all the updates are easy, cook/craft/herb/prayer/wc/mining are all multi taskable so I guess those ones since there's hardly any clicking.

372nd to max total level

with your logic of money is not considered, smithing is extremely easy.

but its stupid logic, because 99 skill just from buying requires a huge amount of gold which not many have.

prayer easy ? 99 it requires hundreds of thousands, if not millions of bones and getting that isnt easy at all.

(the minimum is 72,414 Frost Dragon Bones but that isnt very realistic)

prayer easy ? 99 it requires hundreds of thousands, if not millions of bones and getting that isnt easy at all.

Please....tell me you're joking....please...

cooking.

It has good xp rates.

It's cheap and even makes you money now

You do full inventories at a time, which you don't have to watch, so you can "afk" it by watching videos, forums, video games

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

with your logic of money is not considered, smithing is extremely easy.

but its stupid logic, because 99 skill just from buying requires a huge amount of gold which not many have.

630 exp per frost dragon bone = 20.7k frost dragon bones = < 325m

252 exp per dragon bone = 51.7k dragon bones = < 275m

And the minimum possible bones would be even less using ectofuntus...the only way it could take millions of bones is if you buried normal bones or something.

300m or so is a large amount, but less so with new moneymaking methods over the years, and Herblore costs a similar amount...not a "huge" amount if thousands of players have achieved them!

2496 Completionist

Without a doubt cooking.

There are definately faster skills, as people have mentioned, there are cheaper skills, and there are skills like woodcutting which require the barest of attention. But nothing quite beats its combination of high XP/HR, incredibly cheap price, and easy afkablilty.

O.O

Without a doubt cooking.

There are definately faster skills, as people have mentioned, there are cheaper skills, and there are skills like woodcutting which require the barest of attention. But nothing quite beats its combination of high XP/HR, incredibly cheap price, and easy afkablilty.

Level 3 training Dungeoneering beats it in almost every aspect.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Nice comeback solidus_77! I would think either fletching or cooking, and then possibly theiving. And then I have no idea. But all 99s require dedication, money, and time. So let's not burn the cooking and fletching 99s. :thumbsup: :anxious: :notalk: