List of Runescape Players from Different Countries

Shahrazad

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runescape Name: Ultimania92

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Thanks for posting :) and sorry I won't prefer to do that, treat United Kingdom just like United States of America where there are too many states. Also that's the way geographist put it, it wasn't me :XD:.

As what I said before, United Kingdom consists of England, Northern Ireland, Sctoland and Wales...

Republic of Ireland on its own.

if you are going to treat England Wales etc the same wasy as the use then why not have it under one big name of Europe with includes France Germany etc., if not then put England wales etc seporate as they are not one big country

sophie, i think he is folowing whats accepted internationaly as a contry, United States, United Kingdomes, not much difrent. will EU conntrys are much diferent in, speach and culture.

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Username: Puff dead

This might be useful. Or idk.. NIce work! =D>

untitled6kv7.gif

mcoalyb0.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Coenvg from the Netherlands O:)

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Thanks for posting :) and sorry I won't prefer to do that, treat United Kingdom just like United States of America where there are too many states. Also that's the way geographist put it, it wasn't me :XD:.

As what I said before, United Kingdom consists of England, Northern Ireland, Sctoland and Wales...

if you are going to treat England Wales etc the same wasy as the use then why not have it under one big name of Europe with includes France Germany etc., if not then put England wales etc seporate as they are not one big country

sophie, i think he is folowing whats accepted internationaly as a contry, United States, United Kingdomes, not much difrent. will EU conntrys are much diferent in, speach and culture.

uoi ever tried to under stand welsh????

13zwenn.png

Borders seperate countries not the differences in culture/speech.

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel ...

Or is it just the front of an approaching train!

do you realise that Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland are 3 seperate countries?

ArenÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt these four? :-w

Yep you'd be right :P typo ... corrected

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel ...

Or is it just the front of an approaching train!

Name: Leikjanet10 (Me)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid