List of Runescape Players from Different Countries

Shahrazad

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sophie, i think he is folowing whats accepted internationaly as a contry, United States, United Kingdomes, not much difrent. will EU conntrys are much diferent in, speach and culture.

Excuse me, I am a girl :wink:.

By the way, I will make sure that I bring a strong reason about the United Kingdom.

Updated :) and again please post in this format:

Runescape Username: . . . . .

Also, please check your names if they are accurate and under the right country.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

You've also forgotten that northern Ireland is not part of Ireland, and is it's own country sort of.

Actually she put it under UK where it belongs. Nice tripple post btw.

Can people stop complaining about the UK/England/Scotland/Waled/NI thing? Just be as proud as me you have a fallback country 'yeh we did bad as UK we'd do better as just England' OR 'Yeh England did crap we should team up for UK'

EDIT: wow thats wierd, when i posted i got a very strange debug error message from the board, and in the forum, i had the last post, but it displayed me as not having posted at all lol, now its come up that i am the last poster.

Edit2: got it a second time when posting this (contacts admin)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Username: sina j

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

You've also forgotten that northern Ireland is not part of Ireland, and is it's own country sort of.

Actually she put it under UK where it belongs. Nice tripple post btw.

Can people stop complaining about the UK/England/Scotland/Waled/NI thing? Just be as proud as me you have a fallback country 'yeh we did bad as UK we'd do better as just England' OR 'Yeh England did crap we should team up for UK'

EDIT: wow thats wierd, when i posted i got a very strange debug error message from the board, and in the forum, i had the last post, but it displayed me as not having posted at all lol, now its come up that i am the last poster.

Edit2: got it a second time when posting this (contacts admin)

sorry but no the UK is not a country but a collection of them so it shouldbe England/Scotland/Wales/Northen Ireland and not all under UK

13zwenn.png

RS Name : Punkforjesus

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Highlander_S

I don't live in my birth country anymore but I still feel very french, and I plan on moving back there when it is possible.

2480+ total