SAW IV!

Futurama

Huzzah! It's almost time for Saw 4.

Jigsaw, as well as his apprentice Amanda, have died. After hearing of Detective Kerry's murder, two veteran FBI agents, Agent Strahm and Agent Perez, assist Detective Hoffman in sorting out the remains of Jigsaw's last game. However, SWAT Team Commander Rigg has been put into a deadly game himself, and has only an hour and a half to prevail over a series of twisted, horrifying traps to save an old friend, as well as himself, from a grisly demise.

Every saw movie has been incredible, let's hope number 4's as good. :D

logo.jpg

The second one was a bit crap but the 3rd was better. None of them come close to the original tho.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I loved sawI and sawIII but he dies.. so what's gonna happen :P??

I'm thinking the guy at the end of SawIII is going to become the challenge setter person :P but thats just my theory uhh so exciting.

BTW I've seen Halloween last night and it was one of the worst movies ever, too much blood and the ending was just breh crap.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

I only liked the first one, but I guess I'll be seeing this one too. Ah well, it keeps you off the street.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I loved sawI and sawIII but he dies.. so what's gonna happen :P??

I'm thinking the guy at the end of SawIII is going to become the challenge setter person :P but thats just my theory uhh so exciting.

BTW I've seen Halloween last night and it was one of the worst movies ever, too much blood and the ending was just breh crap.

His daughter takes over doesnt she?

Its annoying because I probably wont be able to get in since as it will more than likely going to be an 18 :cry:

Did you guy's hear? Saw 14's coming out next week. Hooray for milking a frandchise for all(and a lot more) than it's worth!

:roll:

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

It's coming out on the 26th around here, so a little while yet.

I can't wait to see it, considering I saw the 1st and 2nd ones drunk, I might have to watch those again before ::' , 3rd one was also really good so the forth should carry on tradition.

The trailer looks superb anyway.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

I will never, ever, understand the appeal of gore-based movies.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I agree with Reb.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I will never understand why so many people like sassy period dramas. People like different things. (not a gore movie fan)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I only liked the first one, but I guess I'll be seeing this one too. Ah well, it keeps you off the street.

But then on the other hand it has a chance to turn you into a sadistic murderer :P

I won't be seeing it...."saw" (:P) the first...and it grossed me out :roll:

But if I pretend that I like horror movies...it was a pretty good movie :wink:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Really? I thought "An Inconvenient Truth" was pretty good.

Stupid Tip.it without a rep system

Imagirep ++

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

I've seen saw 1 and it was horrible. Not in the sense that it was bad. I just don't want to watch something like that again. The gore doesn't bother me. It's the psychological horror.

I really don't understand it. On one hand i don't want to see such twisted movies. On the other hand there's something appealing about sick, demented horror.

Really? I thought "An Inconvenient Truth" was pretty good.

My opinion still stands in that case as well :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.