Expensive / Rare Things You Got Cheap Or Free?

RayOxide

I just got Full Wizzy G for 240k! I felt sorry for the guy that sold. He said he got it for free, so he did get something for it. What about you?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Got 50 Calquat seeds a few months back from a mate that knew it was my birthday then somehow :x

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

After I was hacked, I tried buying a pumpkin from a 'bunny' from these forums, and he insisted on giving it to me free. I also got a Santa Hat from a friend who was semi-retiring. :D

Aside from being around when the holiday items were dropped, and being sold for 100k at first.. :wink:

35b9enp.jpg

guy dropped a few hundred black knives then bought them back off me for 30k, said a friend had dropped them while he was out of the room

Barrows drops: Guthan helm (1), Vearc skirt (1)

Dragon drops: 0

Rune drops: Rune med (2), rune full (1)

guy dropped a few hundred black knives then bought them back off me for 30k, said a friend had dropped them while he was out of the room

haha that's funny.

I bought a load of seeds once for 50k, at the time i wasn't even sure how much they were worth. I had just started working on my farming skill so i thought it might be useful to have a load of seeds ready. The guy accepted the offer for 50k, he couldn't have known what ranrrs were worth, there were about 20 of them plus loads of other seeds. When i found out later what ranrrs were worth i couldn't believe it.

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel ...

Or is it just the front of an approaching train!

A guy got a swarm at w9 seers flax house, he didn't notice = free 840k and 7k bs for me :D . Don't have a pick for that one, but I've got a pic from a drop party that went pretty well for me:

droppartyeb3.png

Got me 71 mage and a few hundred k :) .

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

1 time i sold a whip for 3m when they were around 2m, and one time i got fury for 2.5m when they were 5m. and finally i got a d chain for 8m when they were like 18m :D i guess it makes up for all my bad luck at barrows and drops in general

B_ryan20.png

b_ryan20.png

Got 25M, whip, ancient staff, 3600 blood runes, 3000 deaths, 5000 chaos,26k fires,500 souls, 19k minds, 6k rune ess, 4k pure ess, 2500 coal, 2,3k raw monks, 700 cooked monks, full mystic, 2k bronze arrows, 6k iron arrows, 2k steel arrows, 900mith arrows, 2,2k rune arrows,34k maple logs, 400 addy javelins, 300 rune javelins, and lot more stuff.

All free from a friend who was quitting.

WarBlastoise.png