9 October 2007 - Back to my Roots quest

Singh

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rings of Recoil and a large amount of food, I believe.

that and maybe someone could constantly cast vengeance on them? (idk anything about vengeance..can it even be casted in non wildy area?)

they spent every xp lamp they get on slayer...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

that and maybe someone could constantly cast vengeance on them? (idk anything about vengeance..can it even be casted in non wildy area?)

Vengence requires a high mage level, which would make them well over lvl 3 :wink:

most do it with rings of recoil and genie lamps from what I've read.

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

I have to say i'm honestly upset by this now. Everyone is going to shoot up the slayer levels and it's not going to be as much as a challenge before.. =/

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Hmm, I guess that is a overreaction on my part. It's not like tears of guthix messed up anything else.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Vengence requires a high mage level, which would make them well over lvl 3 :wink:

most do it with rings of recoil and genie lamps from what I've read.

yeah u misread what i wrote though. i said someone could keep casting vengeance on them...someone else could..like a partner, anyways.

I did the mini quest after completing the to my roots quest and heres some tips:

the jungle spider inside the vine area drops the foot, torso, and both arms.. and they dont seem to drop anything else

move on to soldier ants, those drop both the legs.

take the foot, torso, both arms, both legs, and the hand you originally got from the package in back to my roots quest and take them to the magic guild and talk to the ... main guy. (forgot his name..starts with a Z, i think).

he will talk, you'll give him pieces, blah blah, he says he will teleport you, and say yes..youll be in brimhaven. next to you therell a table, search the table, find a diary. unlock that diary, read..and teleport back to magic guild and talk to main guy again..

youll be in a cutscene, the burial ceremony for the wizard..

rewards..10k magic xp, 100 law runes, 200 blood runes (mentioned before)

Hmmm. Jagex seems to have changed the vine bit because the third time I killed the vine I had to pay Horacio 10 wildbloods again for him to look after it.

either that, or when you pay him wildbloods it lasts for 3 lots of planting and killing the vine and then you have to pay him again.

btw has anyone worked out exactly how long it takes for (a) the vine to grow and (B) for it to get so you can fight it? I did the whole thing in a day yesterday so maybe 12 hours? I'm not sure.

I never know what to write in these signature-type things...