Annoying nicknames

mixand

Does anyone else get called a name that you wish would go away.

my friends used to call me mixand but now they call me.. orangutan its really annoying, i don't get it i never hurt anyone else's feelings or do something that

they wouldn't like but it seems to other people don't care about everyone else.

and whats worse allot of other people join in at the same time because they saw it on some show, cant they get their own stuff or do they just get it off the idiot box (i don't watch tv, everything on it is [developmentally delayed]ed such as American/Australian idol, so you think you can dance ect.)

(theirs probably someone laughing about what they call me :lol: )

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the nickname Mcqueen back in middle school because there were 2 Ryans (the other one got the nickname Brighi) and because I played a lot of sports and we just called each other by last names at practice/games. They were just our last names and they stick to this day (which is no problem) but a few people have variations for mine. The most annoying one is Queeny and I swear I'm gonna kill the guy who calls me that if he says it in front of any girl I'm trying to get with. I already hate it enough <.<

I get called by my last name a lot.. which I dont like because people call me that because they thing it's weird. (how Burgess is weird is beyond me, since its a pretty common surname)

also Birdie. I fkin hate that. I played left wing for the school football team many moons ago and got called - The flyin' Burgess (hence my xfire name) and that degraded into Birdie.. which I hate. thankfully most of the people that called me that have left the school now.

Tk5SF.png

I call several of my firends by their last names, mostly beacuse when we were in grade school together, there were two people with teh same first names. It became a habit.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

i hate when people call me by my last name (champion)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

I've never had a nickname, but I make up lots for people I know, and for random people. The latest ones are The Wad (one of my lecturers) and Stress Boy (he's in one of my lectures).

Other ones I like are Bawbag (a girl-friend of mine) K-Bag (another one, Bawbag's friend), and Mawbag (my mum. I'm most proud of this one).

Bawbag is what Scottish people call a nutsack.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

One of my friends gets called Tiffany, because apparently he wrote Tiffany for his name on a paper. His real name is Nick :? .

And people will never, ever stop making lame ark jokes over my name. It's sooo annoying.

p2gq.jpg

[racist term]y :(

:shock: Thats just pure racist....

I get called Jew boy because of my hair. I really could care less since I'm not jewish.

anybody who defends, resembles in any way or even so much as mentions jews without insulting them gets ripped on in my place. Its terrible. Borat has created a monster of a "haha its funny to rip on jews" culture.

Tk5SF.png

I get called Jew boy because of my hair. I really could care less since I'm not jewish.

Well i am, so give those people a smack to the face for me <.<

People call me anti semitic crap at school and they think theyre joking and its funny, when theyre just making themselves look [developmentally delayed]ed.

What kinda effing moron thinks holocaust jokes are funny, ever?

Sorry if ive made anyone uncomfy here, i just get so agitated :shock:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

You think jokes about being jewish are bad? I never heard the end of it at my old school; Pinko, redman, Commie [bleep], all that stuff. Nobody in High School cares, which is pretty good for me. But back then was pretty rough for a time.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif