German Servers, hardley any German speakers.

Zilla

After going into a german server to check how it is, It sickens me, how? Pretty much half of the people in german servers don't know Jack about german.

When I said a question In duetsh to somone, kinda basic, I got a responce-

Person- Speak English nub

It was a german server, and thats its main language, almost all english speakers there only go there for training spots, theres only a few who actually want to learn german.

~Solution to fix~

For people wanting to go into a german server, should be given 10 questions, you need to pass at least seven.

5 questions are easy questions.

4 questions are medium questions.

1 is a slightly hard question.

Each question will be random each time, each time you want to log into a german server (Once every 3 days) You have to do this quiz.

I also want E-mail required for Free-To-Play, Nuff said.

vizardsig-1.png

A lot of the foreign servers usually have english players. I do not know why though. I have been on german servers too and have seen that most people are english speakers. Any way the last time I have seen anyone who could speak a foreign language was about a year ago when a Spanish guy was fighting white knights and I said Hola. I could not get him away from me for weeks.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Most Duetch people go to the worlds that are for their country like the main duetch world thats in english. It realy doesn't matter they openned it to everyone and you know people want a non croweded place to train.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I know... I'm a learning German speaker, so I probably wouldn't be too fluent. However, its funny how you got kids telling you to speak English on a German server... I'd say give it time, you'll encounter a German speaker sooner or later.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

I wouldn't go play on a Dutch server if there was one, cos everything just sounds lame in my own language. English is a much better language for games..

People who tell you to talk english on a german server are just plain stupid.

~Solution to fix~

For people wanting to go into a german server, should be given 10 questions, you need to pass at least seven.

Each question will be random each time, each time you want to log into a german server (Once every 3 days) You have to do this quiz.

And what if some sites have ALL the questions and the answers as well? You don't suppose the JaGeX would change the quess tions everyday do you? No, they'd set a set of questions, in German, or Deutsch, and then randomly pick 10 to ask...

And about the E-mail req. for F2P, how would this improve the situation? You want F2P players to E-mail JaGeX in German telling them that they're genuine Germans? If I were JaGeX, I'd remove the whole F2P German world altogether. JaGeX is already spending enough on customer support as it is. No need for a bunch of people who don't pay to aggravate matters.

It's not a big problem anyway. They're English players, so? Do they spoil the ambiance? Are they invading on German soil? You talk to fellow German speakers, they play without company. That's it. Problem solved. Period. No need for all these security measures which just, for a moment, made me think that this was a matter of national security...

I suppose you saw English speaking noobs wielding the Union Jack parading in the Fally square of a German world didn't you?

drapit.png

~Solution to fix~

And what if some sites have ALL the questions and the answers as well? You don't suppose the JaGeX would change the quess tions everyday do you? No, they'd set a set of questions, in German, or Deutsch, and then randomly pick 10 to ask...

And about the E-mail req. for F2P, how would this improve the situation? You want F2P players to E-mail JaGeX in German telling them that they're genuine Germans? If I were JaGeX, I'd remove the whole F2P German world altogether. JaGeX is already spending enough on customer support as it is. No need for a bunch of people who don't pay to aggravate matters.

It's not a big problem anyway. They're English players, so? Do they spoil the ambiance? Are they invading on German soil? You talk to fellow German speakers, they play without company. That's it. Problem solved. Period. No need for all these security measures which just, for a moment, made me think that this was a matter of national security...

I suppose you saw English speaking noobs wielding the Union Jack parading in the Fally square of a German world didn't you?

I think the e-mail for F2P is to prevent autoing.... No idea why he included that though :-k

Neb_Nitram_7.png

I"ve been playing on the German servers pretty much from the beginning, and I find plenty of German speaking people around. I really don"t see the need of complicating access for people speaking any other language, there was never any intent to limit any of the servers to a particular country. Part of the attraction of playing is the fact that you can mingle with all sorts of international players, and why should that be any different on the German servers???

If people are willing to put up with the inconvenience of having to deal with all the information in a language they don"t speak, they are welcome to play on my homeworld. I've talked to a few of those, and they don"t only come because P2P is emptier, they also come because the atmosphere is actually quite pleasant there -- a definite lack of scamming, rudeness and bots is something quite enjoyable. Even the free world has a lot less of those, and that world has been pretty full for a while now, at least during the main playing times.

And I have responded often enough to the plaintive cry "Doesn"t anybody here speak any English?"

lysi2nr.jpg

I will get that little Phoenix chick!!!!!

I regulary use German servers, as a lag-free server when barrowing or pker free server when rcing. (Most pkers find it difficult/uncomforable to pk in german servers). It's also good in the evenings when places like abby demons are packed, although the german servers are getting more popular now :-k

coza17.png

A lot of people go to German worlds just for the sake of there being less people to slow down your training. I, amongst others, take advantage of this; whilst also learning a bit of German, so its great. That is one huge reason why a lot of people in German servers are English. :P

gotphazonkz5.png

99/99 Defence 92/99 strength 80/99 slayer

I have been on those servers, i dont ask people to speak in english, i just kindly say i dont speak german.

Although when i go on it i look quite close at the words to try and learn something. It just never sticks =P.

I wouldnt mind hanging around with a german guy cause he could teach me a few things

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

cookies. sorry saw your lil cookie icon right thar.

yeah i could see your pain/agrivation. i hate it when people go up to me and then they're like Z0/\/\Gz!11! ur 1v1 iz duh b0mb. thats not english.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâÿhabla espanol?

no espanol mi languas es ingles pro favor.

noob.

ever notice that noob is a universal language word? weird....

i cant even log onto the german severs. says i need permission or whatever. couldnt care less just wanted to play rs on a weird language server. sorry for all the idiots out there at least your probably have a macro free server ^^

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

I know, the servers are open to everyone, The e-mail is just mainly stops bots for a while, and annoying little kids without promission.

I believe there should be a german quiz, so it allows at least some people who know german in.

I see german people all the time, at the begginning it was just mainly german people, but then people started to notice it was good training, then all the non-german speakers came in, the thing they had no clue what I said, told me to speak english twice, or else they would report me.

vizardsig-1.png

mmh i dont see it so.

Sure the trainign and grinding spots often crowdet with non german speakers

But anyway its hard to find a free world at black drags in taverly or a not crowdet place for irons at brimhaven.

And the problem sooner or later is solved with the randoms cause sandwitch lady is harsh when u dont know what a "Br̮̦̉̉tchen" is...

If it comes hard..Hold on..it comes harder 2 hours in the future

barrowsfrangecape,ravenchylde.gif

But doesn't most European countries (people) also know English along with their own country's language? It's normal, how do you think some people who never learned the language survive there :P

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.