Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Okay so I switch from f2p to p2p world... and it removes that ad... and this happens...

[hide=wdfffff..]081204015004dk7.png[/hide]

Must say, I loled though XD

Another victim of dividing by 0

16185_s.gif

omfg!!!! last 1 and aint givin up from 59 agil!!! so excited now for sara gwd :ohnoes:

picture28ey3.png

then a rev came to train with me :thumbsup:

picture27op1.png

W00t slayer guild FTW!

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Wasn't "Slayer Guild" the asshats that openly stole TSGs name and flamed them on their forums, got that returned on their forum thread and called mods over something they started and they mocked TSG?

Maybe I have the wrong people. Still pretty lame though.

And did I miss something or can you kill Elite Black Knights for White Knight ranking?

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

And did I miss something or can you kill Elite Black Knights for White Knight ranking?

You can, I killed a few after the quest to see what kind of drops they gave, and I went up a White Knight rank in the process.

Elites count as 10 Black Knights. With a Black Sally you can unlock the White Knight Amory in no time flat! Also, have a chance at getting an Elite Black piece in the process. Win-Win!

To unspam:

My best Tears EVER!!!

178tears.jpg

You can, I killed a few after the quest to see what kind of drops they gave, and I went up a White Knight rank in the process.

Elites count as 10 Black Knights. With a Black Sally you can unlock the White Knight Amory in no time flat! Also, have a chance at getting an Elite Black piece in the process. Win-Win!

To unspam:

My best Tears EVER!!!

178tears.jpg

Not to destroy your win-win thing, but i'm pretty sure you cant get more then 1 set of elite black armor. Never Ever.

To unspam:

My best Tears EVER!!!

178tears.jpg

Not to destroy your win-win thing, but i'm pretty sure you cant get more then 1 set of elite black armor. Never Ever.

Elite black armor does drop from elite black knights.

To unspam:

My best Tears EVER!!!

178tears.jpg

prove it

Wallettheif.png

lordsalamence.png

jmccainwm3.jpg

The game.

To unspam:

My best Tears EVER!!!

178tears.jpg

prove it

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=1213

Anything else?

[hide=Super Quote Train!]

To unspam:

My best Tears EVER!!!

178 Tears FTW!!!

prove it

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=1213[/hide]

Anything else?

Yes there is...This will also help...Check the 4th page, I already went through the embarrassment :oops:

Topic Here ---> viewtopic.php?f=30&t=772254

To unspam:

My best Tears EVER!!!

178tears.jpg

prove it

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=1213

Anything else?

It only drops it once, once you get it, you will never get it again. If i happend to be wrong, then the drop rate of it is about 1000 times more rarer then the first time.

Yes you can only get the Elite armour set and the Dagon'Hai robe set ONCE and ONCE ONLY.

(As per Jagex statement)

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=199

Third tip.

:wall:

Quick find code: 15-16-653-57967040

elite.jpg

Ah Thanks I'm pretty sure that wasn't there when I saw it first.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Its all good, man. Like I said, I already went through the embarrassment myself when the debate over it first came up.

Like knowledge is power...or something?

Its all good, man. Like I said, I already went through the embarrassment myself when the debate over it first came up.

Like knowledge is power...or something?

Well actually I double checked and I think I was half right, the source I was looking at said

Hi Questers!

A few people have been discussing an "issue" with the Elite Black Armour from our new Grandmaster Quest.

Mod Tytn asked me to post up a message from him about this, which I have included below.

Before I do that however, I would like to remind everybody that your constructive feedback is very much appreciated. We are always aiming to improve the gaming experience of RuneScape for our players.

Here is the message from the "Tytn" himself:

Id like to address the issue of the Elite Black Knight Armour within the quest, which many players are calling an error.

This was a design decision I made, and which was agreed to by a number of my colleagues. This particular challenge was slightly more subtle and it did, unlike some challenges, have a consequence.

It's unfortunate to hear that some players feel disappointed with this part of the quest, however I would like to explain my reasoning behind it. If a player decides to drop those items in preference to others at that time, that is a decision they may have made in haste and without properly investigating all of the surroundings. Players are tasked with the challenge of properly investigating all the surroundings and hopefully rescuing a certain NPC from the area, but it was up to them how they did it.

Some of you may feel that the consequence of your actions is too harsh, again, it's unfortunate if you feel this way. This quest not only challenges players' ability to solve puzzles and defeat monsters, but also challenges the way they approach quests. The Grandmaster Quest is different to all others in RuneScape and consequences play a part of that change.

I very much hope you can see my point, even if you dont agree with it, but most of all I hope that youll bravely persevere with the quest and see it through to completion, even if that costs you some time or some in-game resources.

As always, thanks for your feedback.

Quick find code: 20-21-481-57961194

However know that I re-read that I can see how they never said a monster don't drop it but meh at least we now know.

howlin1eeveesig.png

I guess the real question is...which one is right? There is one in Recent Updates under the FAQ for the newest updates. It says we can get the armor. It was last edited on Nov 28th by Mod Ash. The other one is in the Quest Forums and was last edited on Nov 27th by Mod Mark H. I doesn't mention that we can get it again. Seems like we got a huge contradictory on our hands. But if I were a betting man, (which I'm not lol) I'd put in all on Mod Ash's post in the Recent Updates Forum.

Going all in!