Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Runescape: 2008 Runie Awards

auoIR1_7G1I

Runescape: 2008 Runie Awards - Deleted Scenes

17HehhoExa4

Jdfan56k, only put the last part of the links (watch?=this part of link) in

[youtube][/youtube]

or otherwise the video embeds will not show up. ::'

I HATE runescape videos to be honest. But I can say that those were actually funny, and I liked em. Great Job. :thumbup:

woohoo! after only 420 solo tormented demon kills and countless high lvl noobs that dont seem to know wtf theyre doing (and therefore getting me and others in serious danger) i finally got my first solo drop from them! :D

090110111442kj9.png

Lord_Beloved.png

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/169896

Ah makes me feel like a newbie again.

X-)

I got goosebumps listening too that.

Awesome Job, made me feel like I was standing in a snow covered Varrock. :D

woohoo! after only 420 solo tormented demon kills and countless high lvl noobs that dont seem to know wtf theyre doing (and therefore getting me and others in serious danger) i finally got my first solo drop from them! :D

090110111442kj9.png

lol ur luck must be pretty bad

bedce0cd19.png

I got this on 1/1 and decided to share it. It took me about 4 recharged clay armor to get from 800 to 1,300 black knight kills.

1012009whiteknightmastevm8.jpg

In the chatbox, you see that I managed to resist dragon fire...and I don't have an anti-dragon shield. :ohnoes: I got pretty lucky, since the fire breath did 0 on me. \' The black knights did more damage on me than the blue dragon!

can somone tell me where this is, i know i have been there but i cant remember how to get there...

sudzy.png

We the people of Forsakenmage's chat:

hytattempt.png

[hide=Other Pictures]hytattempt2.png

hytattempt3.png[/hide]

Tylerlyt had the idea, Juhniz organized the people into letters, Lady Heinous counted down for synchronization,

and I and a few others took pictures. Kudos also to Dae2008 for braving a revenant vampire. \'

hytminimap.png

I see me! but I wasn't hyt-ing ):

Edit: Wait, yeah I was, in the second one

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

We the people of Forsakenmage's chat:

[hide=]hytattempt.png

hytattempt2.png

hytattempt3.png[/hide]

Thanks to Tylerlyt for the idea and spontaneous organization. ::'

Hawt (or actually cold) "mini-event", thanks Tylerlyt for organisation indeed. ;)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

So, I was bored slaying and randomly suggested that we make a giant HYT out of purple dots in forsakenmage's clan chat.

So we did.

hytim2.png

edit:fixed second image and imageshack link.

tbh, I didn't really organize, I just suggested. the person 2 squares right of me really organized(I think it was him)(I also don't remember who it was ::')

also, lady g3t5 cr3d1t fr h3r hawt c0un71ng sk1lz

edit2:that was juhniz that organized the tif into straight lines. It was to hard for me to make straight lines. :lol:

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

tbh, I didn't really organize, I just suggested. the person 2 squares right of me really organized(I think it was him)(I also don't remember who it was ::')

That be me. ::'

You got the idea and collected people to W7, I just helped them stand in right spots. ::'

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

That be me. ::'

You got the idea and collected people to W7, I just helped them stand in right spots. ::'

ok, that works too. Good thing you were there, cuz those lines would not have been straight otherwise! :thumbsup:

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well then, yesterday I finally decided I'd had enough of my 3rd Age Full Helmet, wanting to sell it I quickly rushed to the Grand Exchange. Standing there for hours, and hours Typing my erm.. fingers out I saw a guy from my clan. (Note, 3a street prices have fallen and claws rose) I was aiming for a pair of claws, which would be my 3rd pair (Sold the other two a while back and one for the helm). The person from my clan has 3rd age plate and legs, and he was after a helmet. Thinking to myself "YES, FINALLY MY LUCKY DAY!" And, well, yeah. He originally was selling his claws for 3rd age helm and mage hat/coif but there were no sellers. He decided to buy mine:

3ahelm.png

I was happy, finally got rid of the helmet.

Then I bought some more armour

dragon.png

And today, after a few hours scouting around World two I convinced a guy to buy my Staff. 8-)

dragonhelm.png

So, now I have a placeholder. :lol:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

[hide=]

Well then, yesterday I finally decided I'd had enough of my 3rd Age Full Helmet, wanting to sell it I quickly rushed to the Grand Exchange. Standing there for hours, and hours Typing my erm.. fingers out I saw a guy from my clan. (Note, 3a street prices have fallen and claws rose) I was aiming for a pair of claws, which would be my 3rd pair (Sold the other two a while back and one for the helm). The person from my clan has 3rd age plate and legs, and he was after a helmet. Thinking to myself "YES, FINALLY MY LUCKY DAY!" And, well, yeah. He originally was selling his claws for 3rd age helm and mage hat/coif but there were no sellers. He decided to buy mine:

3ahelm.png

I was happy, finally got rid of the helmet.

Then I bought some more armour

dragon.png

And today, after a few hours scouting around World two I convinced a guy to buy my Staff. 8-)

dragonhelm.png

if you so rich, why your only 99 cooking? :lol:

So, now I have a placeholder. :lol:

[/hide]

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

first pair of d boots at 78 slayer.(pieing ftw) only wanted one so i wont be killing these again with pies unless i want another few pairs at 81 or 82 slayer.

dboots1.png

97 kills total(first run only had half pies lol)

ps. proud to have gotten a pair of d boots before my first rune pair

Y_Z.png