Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

For the lulz PC outfit :P

abe.jpg

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

so yea im posting these on behalf of Gum_Chew1, an epic little guy :D

he had a pretty mad party, at start there where like 50 people waiting for him then he had some connection problems and half the people left.. anyway after finally sorting out his lag he finished his dag task 400 xp off 99 slayer.. lol.. so we went to kalphites and finally he got it :D (yes i know my screenie fails, i do have it all on vid though so ill be making his vid for him soon :D)

090826202532.png

090826202811.png

anyway yea i do have some awesome footage so ill make the video soon.

GRATZ GUM <3

[hide=big uncropped image cause it wasn't made by me][imghttp][/hide]

^ thats the leader of smokin mils, and if you didn't know, ppots are DUMPED.

EDIT: I knew it was going to happen too - restores weren't selling for max the day before the dump. gf.

Finally! Getting supplies for TD's has been quite a pain this past week -.-

Looks like i got lucky with a trade then. Yesterday while getting rid of some unwanted items a guy traded me 1k P Pot(3)'s at market price (10k ea i thing). I managed to sell them 20k Each :P Anyway, thank god its dumped.

LOOOOL GF

I cant see the picture, can anyone repost it please?

[hide=big uncropped image cause it wasn't made by me][imghttp][/hide]

^ thats the leader of smokin mils, and if you didn't know, ppots are DUMPED.

EDIT: I knew it was going to happen too - restores weren't selling for max the day before the dump. gf.

Finally! Getting supplies for TD's has been quite a pain this past week -.-

Looks like i got lucky with a trade then. Yesterday while getting rid of some unwanted items a guy traded me 1k P Pot(3)'s at market price (10k ea i thing). I managed to sell them 20k Each :P Anyway, thank god its dumped.

LOOOOL GF

I cant see the picture, can anyone repost it please?

investmentloool.jpg

Img tags were broken.

People like the leader of Smokin Mils SHOULD be banned. I don't care wtf anyone says, that's just bullcrap. It didn't affect me whatsoever, but just because it's possible for someone to do what he did, doesn't mean it should be allowed.

To hoard like 100,000 Prayer Potions? Give me a break. If I was in Jagex, I'd be like, "Wtf?" And just ban him and not think anything of it other than the fact that he deserved it." People like that piss me off so much. My personal little theory is also proven correct with this situation as well... that anyone with that much money gained it unfairly or at the expense of others. Every extremely rich person I've ever met has been a douchebag also.

I agree, merchanting has become WAY out of hand. Clans would used to much things that people could live without for a few days like dragon boots, obby capes or things like that. But now prayer pots? Whats next hes gonna buy out sharks? Cut off pking, bossing and training? Its really stupid now merching clans on this scale ARE actually ruining the game for other people.

Its even got so bad its come to this.

090826130843.png

A player moderator spamming to get people into a merch clan? How sad..

Can't we have the old days :( buy glorys 40k sell 50k :P W2 Fally =O

Lol. So, while waiting for my friend to get online, I decided to pass the time by doing a few novice quests.

Anyway, I went to do Gertude's cat, because it's a nice and easy quest plus I get a kitten and it'll do good for varrock diary.

I finish the quest, and see one of the quest rewards is 1525 cooking xp (I was 19 away). :(

So gf me, but hello 99 cooking. Probably the most relaxing and fun skill I've done.

99cookinglol.png

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

People like the leader of Smokin Mils SHOULD be banned. I don't care wtf anyone says, that's just bullcrap. It didn't affect me whatsoever, but just because it's possible for someone to do what he did, doesn't mean it should be allowed.

To hoard like 100,000 Prayer Potions? Give me a break. If I was in Jagex, I'd be like, "Wtf?" And just ban him and not think anything of it other than the fact that he deserved it." People like that piss me off so much. My personal little theory is also proven correct with this situation as well... that anyone with that much money gained it unfairly or at the expense of others. Every extremely rich person I've ever met has been a douchebag also.

I agree, merchanting has become WAY out of hand. Clans would used to much things that people could live without for a few days like dragon boots, obby capes or things like that. But now prayer pots? Whats next hes gonna buy out sharks? Cut off pking, bossing and training? Its really stupid now merching clans on this scale ARE actually ruining the game for other people.

090826130843.png

<.< honestly, jagex needs to look at every pmod and they should have a 1 month trial if they are deemed elegible for pmod status to see if they really are what a pmod is....

and btw, glories (4) were 100k in the "old days"....

and here it is 1m left

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll1/r3empire/12m1mleft.png

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

090826130843.png

So Jagex....

Player Moderators are all invited by Jagex. We take many different things into account when looking for prospective Player Moderators; we review personal gaming style and forum posts. We consider the validity of the players abuse reports and as well as how helpful and friendly they have been to other players in the game.

The likelihood of a player becoming a Player Moderator is not based on combat level or total levels. Its very true that you will not see a player fresh from the tutorial given Player Moderator status, but it's also true that you may see some Player Moderators with lower combat levels than you are expecting. We do check accounts fully before offering them Player Moderator status, so if you see the crown, that player is someone great.

1. Helpfull. Check.

2. Friendly. Check

3. Leading you to your nearest pyramid scheme scamming clan. Check.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

090826130843.png

So Jagex....

Player Moderators are all invited by Jagex. We take many different things into account when looking for prospective Player Moderators; we review personal gaming style and forum posts. We consider the validity of the players abuse reports and as well as how helpful and friendly they have been to other players in the game.

The likelihood of a player becoming a Player Moderator is not based on combat level or total levels. Its very true that you will not see a player fresh from the tutorial given Player Moderator status, but it's also true that you may see some Player Moderators with lower combat levels than you are expecting. We do check accounts fully before offering them Player Moderator status, so if you see the crown, that player is someone great.

1. Helpfull. Check.

2. Friendly. Check

3. Leading you to your nearest pyramid scheme scamming clan. Check.

Can report him to jagex and his crown will be taken from him.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

OMG smellysocks! *heads off to w2 and join smokinmils,wefightge, and chessy018's clan chats* Time for some mod hunting :twisted:

What would we report them for?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I report p mods all the time for doing stuff they aren't suppose to. One was briding a guy to lend him his claw and he'll give him mod status.

Unspam:

[hide=]98Magic.png

Do I hold the runescape alch title? 97 Magic yesterday from alching. 98 magic tonight. 99 magic on thursday because on Wednesday I have a life :ugeek:

I did 1.175m magic xp from alching today, and i THINK ABOUT 16k or so alches. Might be 17k.

If anyone cares i alch with my wireless keyboard and mousekeys while laying on the couch.[/hide]

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

If anyone cares i alch with my wireless keyboard and mousekeys while laying on the couch.

lol....too bad i cant do that with mining

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

So yeah, I think it's safe to say that this level has taken some time, but damn, it's hot. :thumbup:

090826181610.png

99hpv2.png

66500th to 99 Hitpoints.

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010