Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I know, right?090706235546.pngWhen PvP was the giant cash cow.
I see my sxc self in the iron and mage cape Arnt i a sexy nub?!
Friggen the whole fsc chat was thereXano, Vann, Stilly, Dzi, U, Probs squig [ModEdit: Lizard reference removed]

Man do I miss those days... and my untrimmed crafting cape. I think its funny that I said I had 95 mage banked in runes in the pic and that I got 95 magic right before the nerf of fire waving for ep... then alched 95-99 in 3 days of hell...

Cool pic Dzi

peace,

Vann

I remember our epic lines, great times.

im the one you are actually ep'ing with dzi, lol good times, good times.

Y_Z.png

1st try..Black d'hide, snakeskin boots, glory, bgs and ruby e bolts.

R.I.P. by 81 Def

85ac9.png

Now free 98Hp :)

[Hide]85b15.png[/Hide]

Gratz!!!!! but an fyi, Nomad's stats mimic yours, so the 81def comment doesnt matter

Proof of that? I call BS, since his combat level doesn't change.

I also doubt. He hits way too hard to mimic my stats

mine suck lol

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

This is what happens when I get really bored.

I can't edit vids or audio for crap, so the quality sucks and the sound is really quiet.

Oh well. :)

irl lol x 9000 *serious*

Zokot, will you marry me?

Quagsire.png

I can't edit vids or audio for crap, so the quality sucks and the sound is really quiet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9SEjk19saY

"I hope you're not colorblind" hahahaha

Seriously though some of the color stuff in Runescape so to annoy me so much because I'm Red-Green colorblind but now they always write the name of the color on the right-click so I'm happy hahaha.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Seriously though some of the color stuff in Runescape so to annoy me so much because I'm Red-Green colorblind but now they always write the name of the color on the right-click so I'm happy hahaha.

"featuring floating books from the pagemaster" i literally almost fell out of my chair laughing, i thought i was the only person who ever saw that movie

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

meow

99StrengthOne.png

99StrengthTwo.png

[hide=]

80M + all that untradeable stuff. Got like 1.5m in skillcapes, 3m in unicorn scrolls, 2m in unicorn pouches and another ~10m in extreme potions. 15m in spec restores if you count that... All of my cash is from monster hunting and rune mining.

BoB.png[/hide]

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

meow

99StrengthOne.png

99StrengthTwo.png

[hide=]

80M + all that untradeable stuff. Got like 1.5m in skillcapes, 3m in unicorn scrolls, 2m in unicorn pouches and another ~10m in extreme potions. 15m in spec restores if you count that... All of my cash is from monster hunting and rune mining.

BoB.png[/hide]

Congratz dude

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

[hide=]

"featuring floating books from the pagemaster" i literally almost fell out of my chair laughing, i thought i was the only person who ever saw that movie

[/hide]

I had a good laugh at that too.

Oh, Look, my Grandma. (Runewright walks by) :-P

Exotic Dancers. (Statues) :lol:

Rawr. (Animatin of Ice Dragon) :thumbsup:

RS' New Slogan: What's Your DUNG level?

At the end, did the voiceover say 'Fight the Dark Knight'? I was listening carefully, but wasn't sure what it was.

Also, the Pagemaster is awesome. I watched that movie over and over again when I was younger. *goes to watch it again*

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

[hide=]

[/hide]

I had a good laugh at that too.

Oh, Look, my Grandma. (Runewright walks by) :-P

Exotic Dancers. (Statues) :lol:

Rawr. (Animatin of Ice Dragon) :thumbsup:

RS' New Slogan: What's Your DUNG level?

At the end, did the voiceover say 'Fight the Dark Knight'? I was listening carefully, but wasn't sure what it was.

Also, the Pagemaster is awesome. I watched that movie over and over again when I was younger. *goes to watch it again*

Fight my aunt.

Quagsire.png

k.jpg

I refuse to believe I posted 3000 times on the RSOF.... anyone elses seem wrong?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg