Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Hey Wicked, when you're doing the DHaroking thing, how many times have you actually died?

It just seems like one of those situations where you'd some times die :P

Well, there's a summoning / grave thing that makes your items dropped by a Yak stay for over an hour, which is why in the video you can see me grave. It's actually very easy to DH TDs because they're extremely predictable. They will almost never hit you with melee, so you just switch to the opposite of it's attack in mage / range. If it chooses melee, you pray melee because it most likely will not have hit you. If it is switching from melle to another attack, pray mage first because you have an extra second to see if it's really range.

On average, death was maybe once a trip. Rarely twice. If I did die, I used the grave to hold my Yak items. ;). I ended up buying 4 Dharok helmets, so when I died I would just restock and run down with a full Yak, send all my broken gear to the bank, make my grave hold my Yak items, and summon a unicorn for some extra HP when I'd panic, and kept killing. Lol. :).

*Is still missing his sig.*

Oh shoot! I completely forgot. My TIF PM's been going crazy. After TDs tonight. :thumbup:

09144a99bb.png

With the Conservatives in power, I'm all for V Masks.

And with Stomp: his red phase has been bypassed a few times for me in C1's recently, think he's a bit glitched.

So, I want ceremonial top/bottoms, maybe the mask too....

ceremonialboots.png

after over 300 kills <_< I get....boots. :wall:

EDIT: Look at the time on my RS Toolbar :wink:

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

Well, was working on Bows' siggy, got it half done, and decided take a break to kill some TDs. The girlfriend decided to hop on to venge / spec transfer me while she watched a movie (Not using LS or CS) and got...

dragonclaws5.jpg

*Sigh*.

09144a99bb.png

So, as some of you know last year on the night before Thanksgiving I acquired an Elysian Sigil drop. So for about a month and a half i haven't done any bossing. I've been mostly doing Slayer, Castle Wars and Soul Wars. Just because being an (almost) Unkillable blood mage at Soul War's Grave Yards is very fun. It is even more fun when you're stuck on the loosing sides team and whoop the {cabbage} out all these maxed nubs trying to kill 1 freaking mage and then raging cause I owned em. Now this long story has a point, This past week, Nex was released. So I decided I'd go do some Tormented Demon Masses, because after all I have and again :evil: have - LSP. So I went to a mass with about -100k LSP, I do keep track just so i have a rough estimate. And I guess just cause I was using Zuriel's and Miasmic and doing 50% of the damage, Jagex decided hey you deserve some claws! Well... FFFFUUUUU.

dragonclaws4.png

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

I agree whole-heartedly whith IHasChicken. This is a game, competition is a key part of the game. He has earned the right to crash.

Elitist, me? So sue me.

Quoted for truth :D

Unspam

2exmvsw.png

WAT^

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Back on topic. Boots #2.

ceremonialboots2.png

sanasiggy.png

Should just change this thread title to "flame people and go off topic every third picture".

In other news, my internet decided it would rather show everything in black and white.

screenshot1ff.png

That's quite hot.

sanasiggy.png

Should just change this thread title to "flame people and go off topic every third picture".

In other news, my internet decided it would rather show everything in black and white.

screenshot1ff.png

God bless browser crashes on linux.

Ya that's the second time it's happened. For some reason I can still control everything on runescape but nothing else on the internet.

Goal reached. :).

clawsb.jpg

And then Claws crashed.

Wow that's quite impressive! Sucks that all the haters hating each other caused most people to miss this, congrats again.

And at the haters, both sides of the issue are wrong, both the Crasher and the Crashed

bothwrong.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ya that's the second time it's happened. For some reason I can still control everything on runescape but nothing else on the internet.

Happened to me too. Then I reinstalled W7.

Can't trust linux when it comes to stability and performance.

I still have windows 7 on my computer but for some reason I just like linux better. That's the only issue I've had with it so far.