Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

3. the helmet is good to use for almost any boss so i believe that later on it will have more street value than the plate

Interesting point. V helm, k top, v skirt setup becomes Torva helm, pernix body, torva legs. You may be right.

lalalasig2.png

3. the helmet is good to use for almost any boss so i believe that later on it will have more street value than the plate

Interesting point. V helm, k top, v skirt setup becomes Torva helm, pernix body, torva legs. You may be right.

Because they are lost on death when using the set, amirite? That's why Dharok's helmet is more expensive iirc. I very much doubt people are risking torva very much, but we'll see I guess.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Well if we're on that road... I want full torva + maul and tank Zilyana, lol. Though perhaps I should get a divine with that... ah well not any time soon I'm sure :(.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Torva plate would be great at DKs. When ever I do DKs, it's on task, so torva helm would be useless to me, but that's just me :P

You looked at the offensive stats for the Torva Plate? -31 and -11 compared to -15 and -10 of the BCP. That is why people use BCP instead of a Torag's Platebody.

td2sig.jpg

Torva plate would be great at DKs. When ever I do DKs, it's on task, so torva helm would be useless to me, but that's just me :P

You looked at the offensive stats for the Torva Plate? -31 and -11 compared to -15 and -10 of the BCP. That is why people use BCP instead of a Torag's Platebody.

Magic attack matters at DKs? That's news to me...

110115161627.png

this is why you should claw rush crash zgwd teams while doing spirit mage tasks.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Magic attack matters at DKs? That's news to me...

In some instances, yes. It makes a difference against crashers, and you want to stay above -20 magic attack to maintain decent accuracy regardless.

td2sig.jpg

I don't range in a melee top, and magic attack doesn't really make a huge difference, I never deal with crashers, because no one tries to crash me anymore, so having a slight edge in magic really doesn't mean much to me. Especially when I'm on slayer tasks, magic attack means even less.

Also, with the boost in LP + the added defense, I will need to use A LOT less brews

If I ever get one, I'll definitely use Torva at DKs

My magic attack would be -14 btw with torva plate+legs, so I fit the criteria of -20 attack or more

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

It is also worth noting that, as per RS wiki, the full set requires a base amount of 6 million coins to repair (or 3m with 99 smithing). That is a pretty huge opportunity cost for using a full set of this armor (particularly in multi-combat areas, since it degrades much faster), especially when the full set already costs 500m+

Then again, that is the RS wiki and it does claim that wearing any of the new Zarosian items will make all factions unaggressive. I somehow doubt that.

td2sig.jpg

It is also worth noting that, as per RS wiki, the full set requires a base amount of 6 million coins to repair (or 3m with 99 smithing). That is a pretty huge opportunity cost for using a full set of this armor (particularly in multi-combat areas, since it degrades much faster), especially when the full set already costs 500m+

Then again, that is the RS wiki and it does claim that wearing any of the new Zarosian items will make all factions unaggressive. I somehow doubt that.

Yea, I'm not going to trust wikia that much until I start seeing pictures and videos :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Exactly, which is why atm a pernix body is near impossible to get. I tried trading my torva plate for a pernix body and the owner wanted torva pl8 + cash for it. Pernix street price is a good bit more than torva's atm aside from the cowl

That is true, went to bandos gwd today and forgot a zammy item but my helmet protected me :thumbsup:

Brio_x.png

Exactly, which is why atm a pernix body is near impossible to get. I tried trading my torva plate for a pernix body and the owner wanted torva pl8 + cash for it. Pernix street price is a good bit more than torva's atm aside from the cowl

That is true, went to bandos gwd today and forgot a zammy item but my helmet protected me :thumbsup:

Holy [cabbage].

td2sig.jpg

Screen markers (google it), one is for location of gold ore to withdraw all on, and one is where the deposit all function is in the bank.

Makes repetitive banking and things like summoning a lot easier, where you pre-emptively move your mouse to inside the box you draw.

Aside from that you could insinuate they are botting I guess.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

99 Hp!! Untrimmed :D

[hide=lots of pics + convo]

99hpscreen.png

untrimmedhpfront.png

untrimmedhpback.png

I also had an interesting "conversation" with someone. I have been bursting at rock lobs, and I was 4k off of 99 hp. So I went back to edgeville, and was wondering what to kill. I grabbed rapier and void and headed down to the chaos druids dungeon to finish off the xp. But I got tired of running around chasing druids and having people beat me to them. I hadn't banked my Battle robes, Sol, Asn, and runes from bursting, so I put them back on and started Ice Blitzing druids from the middle of the room. Pretty soon, this guy starts talking. After he said a few things, I started taking screenshots, and then provoking him so I could get a few more screenshots. :P Funny conversation followed.

epicconvo.png

I admit. I started provoking him just for the lulz. I'm a bad person :(

[/hide]

EDIT: resized pics

pere_grin.png

this was a pleasant and unsuspected surprise :)

2pq9t1c.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Havnt really trained that much until recently. One of the many reasons I loathe this minigame.

For the record jagex I am a fully qualified level 126 smither. Im quite sure I know how to smith that door down to raw materials and back into a fully functioning door. Even the level 105 doors are far from complicated. I could fix up these old doors quicker than you can mess up a simple poll.

11-01-14163236.png