Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Hahaha! Was hoping no one would point that out. >.< C'mon now, what music is better to get in the PK/rushing mood then Nick Lachey? #-o

Unspam:

Not bad for 3/4 ways through a trip:

shard.jpg

Effigies was almost all of 96 - half way to 99 from Tormented Demons.

09144a99bb.png

110114190452.png

Here's the story, I geared, solo'd Nex but lost the video of it, shame. Got solo Torva Platebody but I decided the solo Torva Plate would ruin my gaming if I suddenly got that rich so I removed all items (kept Fire Cape, Fury and Dds on because I had full invent) and just died to her. I then said in the cc that I 3-itemed her but that's because I don't want to brag ofcourse.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

110114190452.png

Here's the story, I geared, solo'd Nex but lost the video of it, shame. Got solo Torva Platebody but I decided the solo Torva Plate would ruin my gaming if I suddenly got that rich so I removed all items (kept Fire Cape, Fury and Dds on because I had full invent) and just died to her. I then said in the cc that I 3-itemed her but that's because I don't want to brag ofcourse.

That's why you unlocked the song in the area for the first time when soloing Nex and getting the torva plate, then came back and unlocked the song for the first time again to 3 item Nex, right? :P

Cool story bro.

Made a really cool video with music and everything -.-, [bleep]s at youtube mute it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoBYYC3P59o

Put a disclaimer in the description saying you legaly bought the music and you aren't using it for proffitable purposes blaahdeeblaah... Probably best just to search around a few videos and copy the ones on them.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

110114190452.png

That's why you unlocked the song in the area for the first time when soloing Nex and getting the torva plate, then came back and unlocked the song for the first time again to 3 item Nex, right? :P

Cool story bro.

No no no, you didn't read it good. I entered, unlocked song ofcourse since it's my first time, solo'd Nex (not that hard as they all say) and got a Torva Platebody, I decided I did not want this so I just wanted to die with it, ofcourse I had 3 items that protect over the body and I PMed JaGeX to remove it from my alog. The vid was glitched and couldn't be opened, so I just died with it and protected my fire cape, dds and fury. Trololol

Unspam:

Found picture back from my first 99 ^^

8400a.png

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Anyways, unspam...

BRIAN 405! Ranked number 1 in castle wars with more then 17 THOUSAND games played!

brian405holy[cabbage].jpg

Went to the swiftkit castle wars event and saw a JMOD! Hes the one in the summoning cape

swiftkitcastlewarsjmod.jpg

Also strider, creater of swiftkit

strider.jpg

Edited by tripsis
Quote & comment removed
kazmahalfsize.png

10koverall.png

Top 10k overall. Been eyeing it for a while. :-D

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

My first ever whip drop after a 4 month hiatus. I think more of you will be impressed with the conversations going on though lol...

110114211507.png

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

2 minutes ago

damb crashers

2hp4ye8.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.