Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

p.s: Roz, i don't like your avatar =((

IKR its awesome. :3

now imagine pony+torva+ely dks maging. 10hr trips PLAWKZ.

I don't think anyone that rich would be killing rex

People get torva from Nex but realise Nex isn't good enough money p/h with drop prices, so they go to a far better money maker DKs. :-w

He didn't say they wouldn't DKS, said they wouldn't only kill rex. Only a really dumb/low level person would kill ONLY rex. At least range prime and telegrab drops, or multibrid. Just maging rex is terrible cash, way better off at frosties.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

floatingtile.png

Tiles didn't like being confined to the ground anymore. Hidden update@@@

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

floatingtile.png

Tiles didn't like being confined to the ground anymore. Hidden update@@@

lol deo I noticed that weeks and weeks ago, been whining about it in shyla cc forever :)

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

and besides, i can make 2-3m per hr maging rex >:D

Not average. Rex is slightly slower kill then supreme, and not counting the extra prime kills, you are making under 2m/hr maging rex. Got to factor in runes, pots, etc.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

FIRST EVAR 99@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks to the guys who came :D missed the actual messages lol, hit print screen too many times

Real grats man! :D Always amazing the feeling of the first 99! :) Feels like so long ago now I got 99 defence! :D Anyways that attack cape is pretty nice ;) Next one I'm getting too! :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

igkrpy.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

and besides, i can make 2-3m per hr maging rex >:D

Not average. Rex is slightly slower kill then supreme, and not counting the extra prime kills, you are making under 2m/hr maging rex. Got to factor in runes, pots, etc.

When i was in a rex phase, I actually profited over 2m an hour average.

I guess me and aerendil had above average luck.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Time to stew for overloads and look for a PVM clan :P

nee4o2.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Nice :P why not using steel titan?

4K469.png

I want to say so many bad things to you right now, but I shall refrain!

Haven't had claws in a few days now :(

4K469.png

Yes it is =)

sorry no unspams :S

4K469.png