Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

torvaplate.png

torvaplate2.png

ASGRVHYTEHTERGEWTG@$%YU^%&I(^*(O^*&&BI#%$T#C$!@T$Y&U^%(NM^&(IN^BUVTV$#Y$^%&I^g*IN%^BVY$TFC

*pants* sorry i just had to get that out because im still shaking

I got this bad boy in a team of 30 with only 10m lsp :thumbsup:

phr33 200m = biggest rush evar!

i think my rs life is now complete

Want me to trim it?

I'll buy it!!!! Lol :P

torvaplate.png

torvaplate2.png

ASGRVHYTEHTERGEWTG@$%YU^%&I(^*(O^*&&BI#%$T#C$!@T$Y&U^%(NM^&(IN^BUVTV$#Y$^%&I^g*IN%^BVY$TFC

... *begins bruteforce hacking*

[hide=Disclaimer]The above is a joke, and is in no way meant to be taken that I am or will actually hack said account.[/hide]

a70c7.png

torvaplate.png

torvaplate2.png

Want me to trim it?

hmmm trimmed torva would be very nice i would love for u to trim it for me =p

Brio_x.png

[bleep] this [bleep]ing piece of [cabbage] game.

how nice that you can feel happy for someone else who was lucky

I've had a bad day and was venting. Also, Gabe and I are close friends so he knows it's nothing personal. :razz:

The rest of us don't know that and it could be taken as you flaming another user. Try to be careful about those things. ;)

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

jamflex mixed up ELITE and expensive.

In my opinion, "elite" items should either be like chaotics(untradeable items that take a bit of work to get) OR like bandos, slightly pricey, yet good and reliable, not horribly over priced on ge and street so that only the INCREDIBLY rich and wealthy can get them.(or the VERY VERY VERY lucky) Here I was thinking jagex didn't like merchers, and yet theyve crated an entire item class just for them.

and on the subject of ELITE.... 80 defence is about 1/8 of 99.. aka 1.98m xp, which is barley anything...

Jagex should have made these 90-95 requirements. -.-

meamzed.png

2hwcjzt.png

(@ andrex lol)

also

[hide]nex is sexy[/hide]

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

jamflex mixed up ELITE and expensive.

In my opinion, "elite" items should either be like chaotics(untradeable items that take a bit of work to get) OR like bandos, slightly pricey, yet good and reliable, not horribly over priced on ge and street so that only the INCREDIBLY rich and wealthy can get them.(or the VERY VERY VERY lucky) Here I was thinking jagex didn't like merchers, and yet theyve crated an entire item class just for them.

and on the subject of ELITE.... 80 defence is about 1/8 of 99.. aka 1.98m xp, which is barley anything...

Jagex should have made these 90-95 requirements. -.-

I'm sorry to discuss this here but your post really is a discussion starter so...

Expensive is very much subjective, and to be honest, as far as the game has evolved with new moneymaking techniques, 500m isn't considered a ridiculous amount of cash anymore, and i would even go as far as to say that elite players should have a networth of atleast 1b, if not a max pile of cash. For me, the prices seem very reasonable(although i don't see a reason for melee armor to be more expensive than the others, even though it's worse) and in some cases, even cheap. Added to that, the starting price of the armors is completely irrelevant and a right price will be determined by supply and demand after the initial hype dies down. It's a good idea to overprice items at start as a unreasonably high demand will always keep the price really high.

As for the defense requirement, it's always a good idea to keep your options open for future updates, which is what they've done here. Barrows armor could have been a level 90 armor at release, but now the low requirement seems more reasonable.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

true, 500m isnt what it used to be, but for people who dont have the 'stats" of a pro boss-er, 500m IS alot.

I personally have a 600m bank (ely+st00fs), but that was the cultivations of 6 months of hard work at dks+frosties. As i close on 99 slay, ive really been wondering what it is to be rich.. its a bit odd after trying for such a high bank value to see it devalued by a single update. But However, If this is a mere 80 defence armour, what can we expect for lvl 90-95 armour? at what point does armour out-class weapons, and then jagex releases new weapons, which are designed to be used effectively against the elite armour, what happens when those weapons go against the normal noob who lacks such valuable items?

Not saying i dont like the update, just that jagex shouldn't be focusing so much on their combat, and instead on 120 lvl cap, which in my opinion, would revitalise rs alot.

ps: please ignore my horrible spelling, im not focusing on perfect spelling :P

meamzed.png

When barrows armor was released full guthans was around the same price as blue partyhat, not to mention similar comparisons are true for dragon armor(chain), 3rd age armor and spirit shields. It's the numbers that change, but the relative price of the best armor in game has remained similar trough times, and we don't even know how much these new armors will be worth in a while. Just look at dragon med- once highly sought after and extremely rare, now very much a laughable item.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

tbh though, this is to me, no longer about the money, as money can be made and lost over night..

This is about the combat triangle, and pvp.. as jagex realeases new and better content, they make the old stuff obsolete, this has always been the way of runescape... but what happens when elite turns into overpowered? a good example is the combat triangle. With this update, range and melee have incredible ko power, where as mage maxes 500-550 under the very BEST of circumstances... to balance this, jagex needs to release a whole new spellbook, or rework the mage skill.. a damage lift on seers ring simply WONT cut it. jagex is like a child, learning to walk and yet it insists on crawling.

( a potential fix for mage would be to add damage hikes on ALL mage armours)

Jagex needs, and has to make the hard decisions that only they can make.. instead of descending deep into the old days of rwt and such, they should be working on the combat triangle, and giving ALL skills good stuff and not just around melee!

Why bother with old wildy+ft? this was an update that no-one really saw coming and no one was asking for..

It seems jagex is focused on throwing update after update at their subscribers, and then not cleaning up after the mess said updates have created... There are so many quest chains, for example, that have been waiting for year while jagex announces new content, instead of fixing their old stuff up, and fixing various glitches (WB doors), that have been in rs for a while, and which they seem too lazy to be bothered fixing.

This seems to me to be another one of those updates, unfortunately, the new bow looks to be the downfall of mages everywhere, like a HHB in all of rs.

anyway, nn all, and enjoy (or don't, my opinions.)

Meamzed

and yes, my punctuation is terrible, as is my spelling.

meamzed.png

tbh though, this is to me, no longer about the money, as money can be made and lost over night..

This is about the combat triangle, and pvp.. as jagex realeases new and better content, they make the old stuff obsolete, this has always been the way of runescape... but what happens when elite turns into overpowered? a good example is the combat triangle. With this update, range and melee have incredible ko power, where as mage maxes 500-550 under the very BEST of circumstances... to balance this, jagex needs to release a whole new spellbook, or rework the mage skill.. a damage lift on seers ring simply WONT cut it. jagex is like a child, learning to walk and yet it insists on crawling.

( a potential fix for mage would be to add damage hikes on ALL mage armours)

Jagex needs, and has to make the hard decisions that only they can make.. instead of descending deep into the old days of rwt and such, they should be working on the combat triangle, and giving ALL skills good stuff and not just around melee!

Why bother with old wildy+ft? this was an update that no-one really saw coming and no one was asking for..

It seems jagex is focused on throwing update after update at their subscribers, and then not cleaning up after the mess said updates have created... There are so many quest chains, for example, that have been waiting for year while jagex announces new content, instead of fixing their old stuff up, and fixing various glitches (WB doors), that have been in rs for a while, and which they seem too lazy to be bothered fixing.

This seems to me to be another one of those updates, unfortunately, the new bow looks to be the downfall of mages everywhere, like a HHB in all of rs.

anyway, nn all, and enjoy (or don't, my opinions.)

Meamzed

and yes, my punctuation is terrible, as is my spelling.

People wanted an answer to chaotic weapons destroying them. It's not like mage hasn't received updates it just needs some ko potential.

Low_C.png