Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Not a bad barrows trip, first time in like 6 monthes.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2529/110112005107.png[/img

Awesome d helm dude :thumbup:

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

110112215247.png

Real nice...... <_< :shame: -.-

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

I had to post this nonsense.....

screenshot5u.png

Notice the 200 silver ore, rune 2h and d medium..... And still no whip.

I know the inventory is completely wrong(didn't need that many extremes I know). And I'm poor from 99 prayer(my friend was kind enough to lend me some sort of weapon) so ya.....

k0q710.jpg

Gonna go for 80, then do mining.

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Decided to do this just for the people that said I'd come back to this game soon enough.

[hide=Be ready for a good laugh, I had a lot of fun doin this]

Had like 64 Dragon Defenders. Those might lure me back into this game at some later point, can't have that.

51829625.png

86974355.png

And then I only had 8 left, so I just grabbed out some random other items, seeing as how I was emptying the majority of my bank.

97196351.png

Now, to anyone who is having troubles obtaining their first ferocious ring and getting mad about it.... Look away now.

16949524.png

84841377.png

Had 55 of them.

Then, it was time to get rid of some other stuff that might make me want to come back to this game. This stuff to be specific.

16685212.png

86657651.png

Now, for whats left in the bank: Edit: sorry about all the white space, Imageshack resized it without me telling it to I guess.... Not sure how to change it, it keeps getting resized every time I try to upload it, oh well, it's in the hidetags so it's not hurting anybody :P

22798596.png

When free trade comes back I'm gonna give the mask and 7m to a real life friend of mine that I've known since kindergarden (over 10 years now).

[/hide]

Ain't even mad.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I don't get it, my computers doing fine but every single world is jacked up...

110113004452t.png

Its like 300+ for every single world. I can barely even move without lagging out.

Went bandos today..gf Zerker ring/fire cape

EDIT-Jut noted the pvp world under favs. I should say every world not for pking is jacked up

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

what is so wrong with playing runescape that you have to make sure that you couldn't possibly have fun playing it?

isn't the point of playing games to have fun?

It takes up way to much of my time. Not even lying, it's border line addictive for me (not saying the game itself is addictive and everyone playing is addicted, it's just that I have an addictive personality). I would log on and tell myself I'll just get on and check my G.E. offers, next thing I know I've been slaying for 8 hours straight. And it wouldn't even cross my mind that I'd just spent a good portion of my day accomplishing nothing. It had gotten to the point where when my friends asked if I wanted to hang out in real life, I would sit there and think of all the things I wanted to do on RS that night, and a lot of the time I would make up bs excuses about having other things to do. Then I'd spend the whole night (pretty much 5pm-4am) on RS.

That is why I had to make sure that if I were to come back, it wouldn't be fun for me. <_< So I guess while quitting, I'm sort of kicking an addiction. :thumbup: Time to get my grades on track and then get a job.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

what is so wrong with playing runescape that you have to make sure that you couldn't possibly have fun playing it?

It takes up way to much of my time. Not even lying, it's border line addictive for me (not saying the game itself is addictive and everyone playing is addicted, it's just that I have an addictive personality). I would log on and tell myself I'll just get on and check my G.E. offers, next thing I know I've been slaying for 8 hours straight. And it wouldn't even cross my mind that I'd just spent a good portion of my day accomplishing nothing. It had gotten to the point where when my friends asked if I wanted to hang out in real life, I would sit there and think of all the things I wanted to do on RS that night, and a lot of the time I would make up bs excuses about having other things to do. Then I'd spend the whole night (pretty much 5pm-4am) on RS.

That is why I had to make sure that if I were to come back, it wouldn't be fun for me. <_< So I guess while quitting, I'm sort of kicking an addiction. :thumbup: Time to get my grades on track and then get a job.

This is one of the sad things about Rs, unless you play moderately and remember to pace yourself, you really can get into a rut, thats hard to get out of.

Anyway! Best of luck in RL! :thumbsup:

Sorry, but you'll still be back in a couple of months. (blue mask)

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Sorry, but you didn't read where I said I'll be giving it to a long time friend of mine when free trade comes back. I was actually going to high alch the blue mask, I had the runes and mask in my inventory, clicked the high alch spell, then my friend logged in right as I was about to click so I pmed him and said "Bout to high alch my blue mask before I log off for good lolz". He was like "NOOOOOOOOOOO, wait for free trade and give it to me!". So yes, I knew the mask would be enough to entice me back into this game if I left it sitting on the account, and was already planning on getting rid of it.

Sorry, but you didn't read where I said I'll be giving it to a long time friend of mine when free trade comes back. I was actually going to high alch the blue mask, I had the runes and mask in my inventory, clicked the high alch spell, then my friend logged in right as I was about to click so I pmed him and said "Bout to high alch my blue mask before I log off for good lolz". He was like "NOOOOOOOOOOO, wait for free trade and give it to me!". So yes, I knew the mask would be enough to entice me back into this game if I left it sitting on the account, and was already planning on getting rid of it.

You will most likely come back. The most fun in the game is had when starting new. If you really don't want to be tempted to play again give the account away, sell it, change the password, or something.

I suggest you get yourself banned :)

Stellactic.gif

99craftingw.jpg

22K more Stealing Creation points to use. =). *Sigh*. What to do... What to do...

you have THREE accounts, each 138 combat? O_o

I have a 66 (Richest of all my accounts, never played in years), 134, 135, 137, 138. All have had, or still do have, Elysian / phats / or a good 800M. I play 8.5 hours at work when I go in and they have nothing for me to program.

Play on one, make it so much money / levels, get bored, start over. Lol.

The most fun in the game is had when starting new.

:).

Edit (Unspam):

Maybe the reason I get so many claws is because I get this many kills from 4 overloads in a solo run. And I was relaxing and mainly doing 1 at a time when I usually do 2 or 3. O_o

55137614.jpg

09144a99bb.png