Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

How do you manage to do a 6 item switch clean every time? Do you use mousekeys? Are mousekeys actually a viable option for hybridding (mh or pvp)

Most likely it is a script; a few hybrids I know use auto-8-switch and it's really annoying. Not to mention against the rules.

Depending on the script the switch may not always be clean, so sometimes manual clicking is actually better. Moreover, with manual clicking you can mix your switches up (meleeing in range gear or tribriding) but this is a lot hard to do with autoswitching

Mine is always clean. ;).

I've also added a feature to it which is actually quite clever. I can control it using voice. ;). "Prayer." "Melee." "Inventory." "Equip _____." ^^.

09144a99bb.png

How do you manage to do a 6 item switch clean every time? Do you use mousekeys? Are mousekeys actually a viable option for hybridding (mh or pvp)

Most likely it is a script; a few hybrids I know use auto-8-switch and it's really annoying. Not to mention against the rules.

Depending on the script the switch may not always be clean, so sometimes manual clicking is actually better. Moreover, with manual clicking you can mix your switches up (meleeing in range gear or tribriding) but this is a lot hard to do with autoswitching

Mine is always clean. ;).

I've also added a feature to it which is actually quite clever. I can control it using voice. ;). "Prayer." "Melee." "Inventory." "Equip _____." ^^.

Though its against the rules that is quite impressive

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

I'm pretty sure that's against the rules in some way....

More power to ya though I guess.

I realize the 1 action per 1 reaction. But who said that the one action had to be made with your hand rather then your lips?

09144a99bb.png

I realize the 1 action per 1 reaction. But who said that the one action had to be made with your hand rather then your lips?

While this may be against the rules, I find it hard to classify people who use hotkey scripts like this (which Jagex should just develop and release, like WoW) in the same category as botters who run a script and go to bed for the night. I still don't want to pvp against someone using an item switch bot... reason number 481 to not pvp.

lalalasig2.png

While this may be against the rules, I find it hard to classify people who use hotkey scripts like this (which Jagex should just develop and release, like WoW) in the same category as botters who run a script and go to bed for the night. I still don't want to pvp against someone using an item switch bot... reason number 481 to not pvp.

Seeing as in both occasions people are doing it for personal benefit, i wouldn't draw a line between those who bot.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I was under the impression that saying one word would equip all of your melee/range items at once.

If it really is only one action per reaction, then I would consider that fine.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Seeing as in both occasions people are doing it for personal benefit, i wouldn't draw a line between those who bot.

So anything that benefits someone is equatable to botting? Logic win.

I was under the impression that saying one word would equip all of your melee/range items at once.

or it could just be a six syllable word - each syllable = one item switch, lol.

it's a gray area for sure, would be nice if a jagex mod would clarify the rule

One word = One action

IMO

If his word is 6 syllables, that's his problem in my book, it should only be one action.

I'll just personally stick to old fashion mouse clicks.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

There's no grey area about it, it's against the rules, although there's no real way to prove you are doing it, it's giving an unfair advantage though.

If 1 syllable, 1 action was legal I would sit at my pc speaking as quick as I could for 30 minutes then go do outside for the day.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

One word = One action

IMO

If his word is 6 syllables, that's his problem in my book, it should only be one action.

I'll just personally stick to old fashion mouse clicks.

Here are some examples of what I say:

"Prayer" - Switches to the prayer screen

"Melee" - Enables melee

"Inventory" - Switches to the inventory screen

"Heal" - Clicks summoning icon

"Top / Bottom / Weap / etc" - Switches the top, bottom, weapon, etc

"TD" - Moves the mouse to the TDs position

"Hit" - Attacks what ever is under the mouse

As you see, when I use voice recognition, I tell it to do almost everything. Mind you, I probably look like a nut yelling at my PC. :P. I've spoken to Mod Kathy about it and was told it was fine. =).

09144a99bb.png

^ this seems a lot slower than using a programmable gaming mouse (8-10 function)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

"Melee" - Enables melee

As you see, when I use voice recognition, I tell it to do almost everything. Mind you, I probably look like a nut yelling at my PC. :P. I've spoken to Mod Kathy about it and was told it was fine. =).

the "hit" command is two actions

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

"Melee" - Enables melee

I thought it was worse: "melee" - equips all the melee stuff (6 clicks).

I kinda wanna see him doing this now, should indeed be pretty funny.

"Melee" - Enables melee

I thought it was worse: "melee" - equips all the melee stuff (6 clicks).

I kinda wanna see him doing this now, should indeed be pretty funny.

The "Melee" is the melee prayer. What you are referring to, I say "Top, Bottom, Weap, Helm, etc" :P.

09144a99bb.png