Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

so i was bored one day.. decided to have sum fun with people. a mod muted me.

heres my appeal.

[hide=dont look if umad]xbjw90.png[/hide]

all the words with black lines over it are swear words. i censored myself for you guys :)

just proves that jagex STILL dont read appeals. i heard they did. lol :)

I like getting hard when I PK

The part where he kills the dragon is glorious. Seriously unexpected, 5*, would watch again!

This! hahahah :P Made me laugh especially when he turned into Captain Jack Sparrow too hahaha :P

I lol'd so hard. 10/10.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

The part where he kills the dragon is glorious. Seriously unexpected, 5*, would watch again!

This! hahahah :P Made me laugh especially when he turned into Captain Jack Sparrow too hahaha :P

I lol'd so hard. 10/10.

All of his videos are funny. Just watched the Christmas special. Lmfao @ the emo kid.

09144a99bb.png

I lol'd so hard. 10/10.

All of his videos are funny. Just watched the Christmas special. Lmfao @ the emo kid.

The mining, it was so amusing!

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Lmao @ vids.

Also, new outfit:

08ca1557ffe27cd9371cc94968687a0f.png

Should be explorer's ring but oh well, and I'm 3 Fishing levels from being able to boost and finish Falador Elite. 84-92 Firemaking in two days. Never again. <_<

[EE]RuneScript- [TRACKER]: [Firemaking] Exp gains for Sevestia in last 1day: 2,131,499 (88->92) | 1wk: 3,816,256 (83->92) | 4wks: 4,313,776 (81->92)

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

100Dungeoneering.png

gratz your now allowed to use the same world as 3bo, 5 more lvls till u can use cc and 13 more till rank

keep goin, if 3bo makes you feel bad dw just stick with it till ur much higher then ull be part of the clan

a_final_name.png

100Dungeoneering.png

gratz your now allowed to use the same world as 3bo, 5 more lvls till u can use cc and 13 more till rank

keep goin, if 3bo makes you feel bad dw just stick with it till ur much higher then ull be part of the clan

Thank-you very much for this reply, I was curious as to when people would accept me in that world. I haven't tried to use it since as a level 90-99 I didn't accept level 80's unless they are friends so i could see why they would do the same. If you would like to add me i'm willing to learn and better my understandings of how to do well in fast dungeons. For 96-100 I basically dungeoned with cheeesy, prov, or keyed myself. I'm only a 30 minute keyer at my best at the moment but I would like to learn how to get that to 20. If not i'm sure I'll see you around :razz: .

By the way, I'm curious if total level matters to you top dg'ers. I've been working on my non-combats so I can contribute and key faster and wanted to know if you invited me to a team as a non-keyer if you look at total level as well as dg level.

~Low

Low_C.png

What I wonder is, does it increase the rate that 100+ skill doors appear? I mean I really want to get high skills anyways so I don't think I'll change the way I play for this skill, but if this is the case I would be better of getting high DG before I focus on maxing total.

Low_C.png

if a keyer has slightly better stats than everyone else on the team, this is good.

if a keyer has many lower stats than one person on the team, this is bad.

if the keyer is maxed, it is good to have the rest of the team with high skill totals or maybe even maxed

if the keyer is not maxed it is very bad to have someone maxed on the team

i hate dging with maxed people, they're usually very slow to respond and waste a lot of time skilling

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

if a keyer has slightly better stats than everyone else on the team, this is good.

if a keyer has many lower stats than one person on the team, this is bad.

if the keyer is maxed, it is good to have the rest of the team with high skill totals or maybe even maxed

if the keyer is not maxed it is very bad to have someone maxed on the team

i hate dging with maxed people, they're usually very slow to respond and waste a lot of time skilling

Alright thanks for the feedback, sorry if i derailed the pictures any, I feel this contributes something to the thread though.

Btw, I don't skill unless its prom for ragers if needed.

Low_C.png

Vid

I lol'd so hard. 10/10.

The mining, it was so amusing!

That was awesome.

S2buxtG.png

so i was bored one day.. decided to have sum fun with people. a mod muted me.

heres my appeal.

[hide=dont look if umad]xbjw90.png[/hide]

all the words with black lines over it are swear words. i censored myself for you guys :)

just proves that jagex STILL dont read appeals. i heard they did. lol :)

Wow, thats pro. Everytime I try to do that, I fail. :/

Pretty much done with rs now

110108180253y.png

Turns out that Zamorak favors are totally worth it. And it only took me like 40 minutes or less even to get 20 hours worth of them.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Fally Coal Bot trapping 101 (Best on w113)

bottrapping.png

:thumbup:

EDIT: So far ive gotten 8+ in one day and ive just got 2 today in less then 5 minutes!

EDIT: 11 reported today woo-hoo!

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Guys, just want to point you to the thread rules:

Useless/spammy comments. You may comment on screenshots being posted but only make a reply if you have something WORTHWHILE to say.

Lets try to keep off the pointless discussion a bit before this gets out of hand ;)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].