Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

okay let me post something "worthwhile" then, since DISCUSSION OF SCREENSHOTS is evidently not allowed in a thread which is EXPLICITLY FOR POSTING AND DISCUSSING SCREENSHOTS.

i got 80 cooking and had a big party thanks everyone who came there were at least 100 people

i made this nifty jpg image!

80cook1.jpg

okay let me post something "worthwhile" then, since DISCUSSION OF SCREENSHOTS is evidently not allowed in a thread which is EXPLICITLY FOR POSTING AND DISCUSSING SCREENSHOTS.

i got 80 cooking and had a big party thanks everyone who came there were at least 100 people

80cook1.jpg

grats!!@@!11@@!@22!!

can you help me cook my sharks now?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

80cook1.jpg

Cooking Blue Crabs in dungeoneering is actually a nice milestone even though you will probably burn quite a few. Keep up the good work and maybe you'll make it to that lovely purple cape one day. :thumbup:

Low_C.png

tihis looks shopped, i can tell from the pixels and by the fact that the lesser demon was taken directly from the RS wikia page.

[hide]lol1a.jpg[/hide]

I thought you were going to say it looks shopped because somehow you're the lesser demon and that moron in the cage is an NPC. *Points to mini-map*

92_slayer_2.png

*sighs* 6.5 MILLION exp left to get.... Ah well *gets out cannon*

Also by the looks of it 99 attack will happen soon... Now I'm 800k from 97....

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Fally Coal Bot trapping 101 (Best on w113)

:thumbup:

EDIT: So far ive gotten 8+ in one day and ive just got 2 today in less then 5 minutes!

EDIT: 11 reported today woo-hoo!

Lol it really does work just tried it. Got 8 in less than 10mins.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

80cook1.jpg

Cooking Blue Crabs in dungeoneering is actually a nice milestone even though you will probably burn quite a few. Keep up the good work and maybe you'll make it to that lovely purple cape one day. :thumbup:

the pros cook 100+ blue crabs a floor, the more the better. another good tactic is to say "drop money for altar" and use it for blue crabs. if people ask for blue crabs, give them the burnt ones. the joke is on them!

In seriousness, you should dg with us, lowc

lalalasig2.png

Oops Taco Limey. Back to Daemonheim for him I guess. And of course, he died because of Korasi's sword. God I wish they never created that weapon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13BRI8kH3vo

At the very least, they should have given it a high replacement cost, like 2-3m or something. It's more powerful and reliable than an AGS and yet it costs what, 200k to replace it? [bleep]ing dumb.

td2sig.jpg

lose anything?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

2wnwqyp.jpg

This one is going to be a work in progress (ie I'm not gonna grind this one out)

Been coshing at the guild, plundering, and blackjacking menaphites casually.

Fun skill :thumbup:

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Well, I'm back doing TDs. ;). Time for another 56 claws in 3 months. Did them for a while last night. Going to be getting 99 Herblore on this account... But not the way you think. In 2 trips last night, I got 6 effigies. They seem to be, for me, the best droppers of effigies in the game. Every trip results in at least 2.

Anyways, here's a decent trip charm / kill-wise (Usually don't pick up crimsons):

goodtrip.jpg

And my first time ever having this happen:

gooddrop.jpg

09144a99bb.png

Wicked, since you're back to doing TDs, would you be up for some duos?

Hell yeah! :). I'm down there now. ^^.

Which account do you use now? o_O.

I don't see you on.

I've stopped playing on Im Mrs JACK so often. I'm on either:

il Barbie li

or

il Ken li

Lol, playing so many years... Once one account has so much it gets boring. >.<. Join Ardy Souls clan chat. :P.

09144a99bb.png