Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Spot the glitch? :P

Spottheglitch.png

You vanished like Ezk's yak at Armadyl last night?

It happens very often for me at Armadyl (1/3 of my trips) where my Yak just disappears. I get no 1 minute or 30 second warning. Clicking your follower button will show you no longer have a familiar. I usually store my Yak pouches on my Yak, so I just grab one off a friend. When it's re-summoned, all your supplies are still on it. Logging out and other methods previously used to get it back doesn't work... You have to re-summon it to get your items back.

It's very odd how it happens primarily at Armadyl. I've only ever had it happen once else where and that was at Bandos.

09144a99bb.png

HDTqF.png

Pure mage only, ended up using 2 brew flasks until the last wave where I got absolutely destroyed, was not expecting the end wave to be that hard seeing as how people have said it's easier than the multiple jads/6 dill waves which I done with no problems. Almost got ko'd about 15 times and had to chug around 12+ brew flasks before I killed it.

MyFaceWhen.png

Best herb run ever. :D

120216162922.png

I farm dwarf weed mostly for the xp. :P Can't wait for fellstalk.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

wtf is this shit?

120216234922.png

EDIT: Bought for 150k

Yeah, for some reason stuff hasn't been buying recently. It's most everything too. Very annoying.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

It's quite an interesting feeling to know that you are one of the last people to ever be able to do an effigy dump...

Cool but sad at the same time...

Warning: picspam?

[spoiler=Max cape?!?!?!]So first I was like hmmm.... can't get any more of these

effigyyyy.png

Then I was like hmmm... is 127 effigies enough???

lvlbefore.png

Then 30 mins later.....

lvlafter.png

And after a logout...

runetrackerminng.png

runetracktotalxphuh.png

Now, How2Dung????

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

firecapep.png

So happy :)

PPS rocks

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I think this pure just won in life.

(some bad language)

youtube vid

damn. yeah hes badass, he was i think 2nd to 120 dg with 1 def, his rsn was m1ni then.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Spot the glitch? :/

1kemp.png

It's a hard one! Hint: I just came up and killed one.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Correct !! :---)

Actually, I didn't get a drop from killing the mith.. Lol.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Correct !! :---)

Actually, I didn't get a drop from killing the mith.. Lol.

Empty rdt, no charms, crushed bones.

Mith bars aren't 100%?

4K469.png