Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

No, sorry. It died all the way at the west side.

Unspam in a bit. :P

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Spot the glitch? :/

1kemp.png

It's a hard one! Hint: I just came up and killed one.

Virtus Robe legs is untradable, what?

Degraded armour is untradeable.

He should be casting SOA and yet he's hitting with PPS! Tsk tsk Mr.Jer. :P.

09144a99bb.png

3k a rune ?? Not thanks!

Not a bad trip.. anyone know how many pages to fill that book? 25?

x3d949.png

edit: copied one to book and I already had the other one.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Got my new cape tonight. Too bad it has a poor range att, magic att, magic dmg, and prayer bonus-- otherwise I'd actually wear it lol. I'll stick with my SW cape for now :) Just wanted to get that early bird special.

caper.png

A lot of people claim to have had trouble on wave 28 but I did it on my first try... I think I got kind of lucky too. I noticed that the dills have a tendency to retreat from you if you lure them too far out of their "comfort zone." Basically I started the wave behind a wall (blue spot in pic). Then, when one of the dills attacked me, I ran to another wall (red spot in pic). The dill followed me so I ran to the opposite side of the wall (green spot in pic). At this point the dill retreated back to where I had started the wave (blue spot in pic). I shrugged and killed the Zek from the red spot w/o any distractions :P Then I picked the dills off one-by-one using safespots and dreadnips :) Piece of cake!

wave28.png

The RS Wiki's list of waves was very handy to print out and follow the whole time. Even more handy was the Jad spawn locations.

77yLQy8.png

56f1285e387e15d530ec3fbc26698cae.png?1329465419146fa25757f05b130d0011e58770b896.png?1329465548

Alright, I'm confused as hell here to the answer to this.

6 + 19 = 25

= 21. Right? Have I done something obviously wrong, because it's saying it's wrong one..

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

6+21-2-2 = 23

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Wow. I'm a derp. That's so confusing though because I added on the 10 to the 9 >_<

Thanks. <3:

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Spot the glitch! :twss:

screenshot20120217at123.png

Ohand:

screenshot20120217at123.png

Yay! Now I just need 80 mage, then I'll try fight caves! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Can't do maths? EOE is the place for you :P

28bskz9.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

FINALLY!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

After 2 freaking painful years I got my damn Chaotic and finally motivated for 99/100. Thank you EoE (when you guys actually would do floors in my shit time zone)

qs11e0.jpg

2h2pdw8.jpg

Popoto.~<3

jagexmod.png

ok? runescape is more popular than I thought.

I think what he meant was that the hardware is so old and outdated that it is physically the third largest in the internet :lol: . Seriously though, I'm trying to find any sort of proof of this on Google right now and can't find anything to corroborate Stevew's claim.