Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[spoiler=Language]compcape230945.png

Got comp cape about 2 mins before update lol. Thanks to gwy for his assistance and knowledge.

Edited by Ellac
Added hide tags
  • Like 1

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

New cape.

Newfirecape.png

I should've expected this.

Once again, signature is relevant. *sigh* :mellow:

I never asked for this.

Looks like an armour Lizards tail. Good try Jagex......

The cape slightly resembles what a christmas tree would look like if strapped on one's back, upside down and covered in tar.

Leave it to Jagex... Of all the possible clever designs out there that 'could' have been, they had to make it look like material you'd build a garden fence out of.

I swear, they've gone limp on the creativity-part of new or reworked items. All wieldable tzhaar weapons, except maybe the staff, look terrible. The shield doesn't even look remotely like a proper obsidian shield should look like, and the obsidian cape was completely left out. It's like they're following a distinct line of styling on all future armor to come. From the looks of what we've received so far, it will be one gray mass of blandness. Jagex, hire new content designers please. :thumbdown:

dontfearthereaper2.png

jadsscrewednewanimation.png

What the [bleep] even is this...

Jad's animations are totally [bleep]ed up. Everything was going fine until the healers. I saw a video of the Kiln and saw his new attack animations, so I assumed I was ready to go to the Fight Caves to get another fire cape. But as soon as the healers appeared... Well I don't even know what even is this green stuff and doesn't understand why it happens when it goes.

I lured the healers on me, as to stop them from healing Jad. That appeared to work (though I'm not sure, beacuse Jad's lifebar was off the goddamned screen 95% of the time) but Jad continued to sparkle green and rear on his hind legs as fire spewed from his gullet in some sort of particle effect orgy. That would be all well and good on any other monster but this is The Goddamned TzTok-Jad and I can't afford to have my eyes sexually assaulted by pretty graphics for even an instant. At this point, I had no [bleep]ing idea how he was attacking because Jagex is butt-retards, so I died.

So this is my question to you. Has anyone really been far ever as decided to go to wave 63 and fight boss and to do more look like? And if so, how?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwp4uAJN3Y

females in a wild and unfitting habitat

she might as well be a guy you seen her mustache rofl?

I don't think you're referring to the right person l0l

Oh but i am... Sie Dirne from BV? the right toni with the mustache :) you can /query chris_webby for the pic/story of the pic if u want I AM DONE HERE

C(21)H(30)O(2)

Jad's animations are totally [bleep]ed up. Everything was going fine until the healers. I saw a video of the Kiln and saw his new attack animations, so I assumed I was ready to go to the Fight Caves to get another fire cape. But as soon as the healers appeared... Well I don't even know what even is this green stuff and doesn't understand why it happens when it goes.

I lured the healers on me, as to stop them from healing Jad. That appeared to work (though I'm not sure, beacuse Jad's lifebar was off the goddamned screen 95% of the time) but Jad continued to sparkle green and rear on his hind legs as fire spewed from his gullet in some sort of particle effect orgy. That would be all well and good on any other monster but this is The Goddamned TzTok-Jad and I can't afford to have my eyes sexually assaulted by pretty graphics for even an instant. At this point, I had no [bleep]ing idea how he was attacking because Jagex is butt-retards, so I died.

So this is my question to you. Has anyone really been far ever as decided to go to wave 63 and fight boss and to do more look like? And if so, how?

His attacks are even easier to see now... Giant ground pound = ranged, throwing up = magic, melee prot if neither.

crossed_body.png

PvM is what I do!

49809882.jpg

Attempt one - RuneScape update booted me out.

Attempt two - Brother stepped on the power cable and turned off PC.

Attempt three - Ran out of overloads.

Attempt four - [bleep] you kiln. :D.

So 2 legit tries. :D.

09144a99bb.png

His attacks are even easier to see now... Giant ground pound = ranged, throwing up = magic, melee prot if neither.

I thought the same when I saw a video of the Kiln, but the green particle effects threw me for a loop. Can anyone confirm that turning of the particle effects settings actually gets rid of them in the Jad fight? It seems like common sense, but I've noticed a few instances of particle effects persisting even if I "turned them off". I guess I'll hold off on the Fight Caves until I can extensively study a video of Jad's weird new animations.

But dammit Jagex, why must you add so much visual noise to your stoopid game?! Fix the shitty framerate before you start destroying my computer with your frivolous, unoptimized graphic effects.

P.S. Grats, Stev, on that awesome new cape!

trains2.png

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I thought the same when I saw a video of the Kiln, but the green particle effects threw me for a loop. Can anyone confirm that turning of the particle effects settings actually gets rid of them in the Jad fight? It seems like common sense, but I've noticed a few instances of particle effects persisting even if I "turned them off". I guess I'll hold off on the Fight Caves until I can extensively study a video of Jad's weird new animations.

But dammit Jagex, why must you add so much visual noise to your stoopid game?! Fix the shitty framerate before you start destroying my computer with your frivolous, unoptimized graphic effects.

The green stuff's probably the healers healing or a leech curse

77yLQy8.png

[hide]

[/hide]

I haven't done Jad in a while, but I thought they couldn't heal him once you have them attacking you? It's definitely not a leech curse, I wasn't using any.

Perhaps this is related to the "slow animations glitch" that I and some other players have been experiencing ALL OVER RUNESCAPE!!1! For some reason, some animations are played very, very, very, very slow. If Jad is affected by this, I'm not even going to bother until it's fixed.

trains2.png

PvM is what I do!

49809882.jpg

Attempt one - RuneScape update booted me out.

Attempt two - Brother stepped on the power cable and turned off PC.

Attempt three - Ran out of overloads.

Attempt four - [bleep] you kiln. :D.

So 2 legit tries. :D.

Nice one :thumbup:

[hide]

[/hide]

I haven't done Jad in a while, but I thought they couldn't heal him once you have them attacking you? It's definitely not a leech curse, I wasn't using any.

Perhaps this is related to the "slow animations glitch" that I and some other players have been experiencing ALL OVER RUNESCAPE!!1! For some reason, some animations are played very, very, very, very slow. If Jad is affected by this, I'm not even going to bother until it's fixed.

Several months ago, maybe even years by now, it was updated so that even when the healers were not focused on Jad, he would still be healed, although at a slower rate.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

obbycapeud.png

2nd attempt cuz didn't know what to expect first time (died on boss, out of supplies - 8.5 sup rest 0.86 brew start of boss), was also using gano/farseer kite since I'm not uber rich, blah blah excuses

P0lPXdo.png

obbycapeud.png

2nd attempt cuz didn't know what to expect first time (died on boss, out of supplies - 8.5 sup rest 0.86 brew start of boss), was also using gano/farseer kite since I'm not uber rich, blah blah excuses

I would love to know your set up/inventory if you managed to do it without sigil/ancient amour. :D

triox1.pngtriox2.pngtriox3.png

20117104.jpg

Nifty glitch which makes auras last forever, even if their timers run out and once you put them back on after banking... Sure enough!... They reactivate. Lol. Wasn't intentional. As you can see, my greater reverance was used and depleted, done it's recharge time, and was STILL activated.

09144a99bb.png

kilnsetup.png

Yak contains 23 brews, 2 sup restores, 5 super prays. Aura is reverance (t1). Bring 1k bolts. And SW cape, not armadillo cape. A rune pickaxe would be fine, d pick is only a tad better.

I had like 3.5 super prays left for boss and used like 3 doses. I was slightly conservative about prayer usage on the way (didn't leech mage/def when soaing meleers most of the time) but that should be pleanty prayer.

Jad appears on waves: 10, 20, 30, 34, 35, 36 (x2). Final boss is 37.

The fights are incredibly straightforward. Combat triangle helps. Damage is reduced to 4/7ths (based off 1 max hit splat) when using the wrong style + has less accuracy. But soa has long attack range & is still quite powerful.

The lvl 120 rock things you need to mine before you can hurt them with other methods (unlike in the quest, where you have to mine the entire time.)

Once it's armour is removed, ss + mage from a distance.

In wave 28 you have to hide behind the level 400 ket-zek, to avoid all the lvl 120 rock things. Consider using a constituion crystal if you have trouble using the mage-doggy to block others.

On wave 20 and 35 Jad spawns with a level 360. Focus on protecting against Jads attacks until you can stop one from attacking you. Use a constitution/invulnerability crystal if you want.

At the start of wave 36 (2 jads) you should use an invulnerability crystal, you have around 30 seconds to stop both the jads from being able to damage you.

During the boss the best tactic afaik is to use a magic crystal - soa hits 800s on the boss. It puts your magic level at 148, while reducing your other stats.

P0lPXdo.png