Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

The RSS feed always shows 6pm I think. I was just stalking your regular a-log. Logging explains it though. Are you using RoW? Add me in-game. :^_^:

Unspam:

Lessers are the new mummies. :^o Everyone join me for effigies!!

ouvzw0.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

The RSS feed always shows 6pm I think. I was just stalking your regular a-log. Logging explains it though. Are you using RoW? Add me in-game. :^_^:

Unspam:

ouvzw0.png

You should be dubbed 'Jeremy - The Champ Scroll Hunter'.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Unspam:

ouvzw0.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbDlPFdAKnA

Try this for the lesser demon/imp scroll instead. ;)

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

I don't have a tooth creature .. does it work with something else as well? I'd still think meleeing w/ cannon is faster than just cannoning. That method seems to be much more attention span needed. I just put the cannon down and reload every 30 seconds.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

My effigy collection so far:

effigies.png

Did I do that right Ellac?

Got two from mummies so far, but not nearly close to having what I need for 99 rc.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Yeah, the majority is from glacors from a few months ago, maybe 4 or 5 are from gano beasts, two from mummies, maybe 2-3 from random slayer (I do remember getting one from a mith dragon recently).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Nice amount of tears. Still want to break 200, Shame i only do Tears when i actually remember it's still there

2nusiab.png

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Nice amount of tears. Still want to break 200, Shame i only do Tears when i actually remember it's still there

2nusiab.png

:blink: Last time I did tears was ages ago, while waiting for a mate to gear for Tds.

As for my picture... *points at sig*

2 champ scrolls+ Effigy in a 2 hour trip. :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I've noticed people getting ALOT of effigies from mummies. What mummies are people killing??

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

I've noticed people getting ALOT of effigies from mummies. What mummies are people killing??

There's a video guide in Archive of wisdom, Can't link on kindle, but it's easy to spot, Afk effigies or something is thread name.

I'll find a random pic in an hour or so whendad gets off comp. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]