Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

3rd, 4th and 5th Dark bow at 19.5m slayer xp. Just what. Also got an effigy. :)

120209172029.png

120209172440.png

120209172929.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

necromancerkit.png

Got on my third gold key. How rare are these?

From all the droplogs I've seen, I'd say 1/15 chance of getting one, but it takes long to get gold keys. :/ Did it a whole week and only gotten a few gold keys, without a kit. And now I can't do it because otherwise I level 99 firemaking, which would ruin my levelparty. :c

Your picture inspired me to go try to complete my set again.

I'm so glad I did. :)

2u8jlly.png

Pictured in my inv is my loot from 14 keys which I got from only 500 remains after spending 10s of millions getting the top and legs I'm wearing a while back.

*I took the hat out of my bank just incase I did happen to get another kit. Did not expect to get another and an extra lol.

**I think there might really be something to having 85 Crafting before looting. It took forever to get my very first kit a while back but then I got the second with much less effort when I potted back then.

EDIT

2irx168.png

(Skull was also an "extra", have both lava and steam now ;))

No way! :o

Might be getting 85 crafting then... Want that set so badly. :P

No way! :o

Might be getting 85 crafting then... Want that set so badly. :P

You could just get 82 Crafting and use potions, as that's what I did.

I know correlation=/=causation, but why take chances when it costs so much per burn? Plus you'll need 85 to even use the kits or skulls anyway.

^What's the top and bottom in that picture?

I'll get an unspam if I find anything worthy

Funny, I had implemented the new BBCodes into my signature just so people wouldn't have to ask anymore, but then my signature was removed. :rolleyes:

2dgucz6.png

OPSjm.png

Tsg likes it in citadel.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

People killing bankers...

120210130520.png

62015610.jpg

First with new full dragon and infinity, please.

Killing the things at sorceress garden made the bots stuck.

Wish I'd discovered this. I have a hitlist a cubic meter long, wide, and deep.

This thread comes to mind: http://forum.tip.it/topic/307633-top-3-npc-youd-kill/

2dgucz6.png

Someone should've killed the wise old man. And Zenevivia. And taken that phat once and for all!

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

screenshot20120209at083.png

Next job: Finish Hard tasks. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Someone should've killed the wise old man. And Zenevivia. And taken that phat once and for all!

Killed damn near all of them. All minigame NPCs (Got stuck in FoG), Sorceress Garden, Gravestones (Yes, you could kill people's gravestones), Strykewyrms, people as statues at the duel arena, pets, Wise Old-man... Everything. Good times. :P.

09144a99bb.png

^ Soulgazer remains

tripleclue.png

Decent clue x_x

Three in one shot isn't bad even if it doesn't add up to over a mil. Needs more robin hood.

And something since i haven't posted in a while. Just realized the counter as I preview this.

n4bmtt.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...