Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Why pick on Dialga? Do you have nothing better to do? Take it to PM if you have to.

Anyways, my current brawlers (ignore the other items):

Brawlers7-25-09.png

Oh, and another spot what's wrong with this picture! (Please use hide tags if you decide to quote this).

Mysticbottom5.png

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

Why pick on Dialga? Do you have nothing better to do? Take it to PM if you have to.

[hide=]Brawlers7-25-09.png

Oh, and another spot what's wrong with this picture! (Please use hide tags if you decide to quote this).

Mysticbottom5.png[/hide]

you seem to be only picking up rayrays when you could make a killing by making a few runs a task, not that hard w/ a slayer ring.

Y_Z.png

don't watch if you hate slow typing and choppy editing and no music.....

[yt]d6oAtCYbMuc[/yt]

all i ever wanted <3<3<3 ily snuggy <3:

So he/she talked to you too....Did he/she tell you that he/she has a goblin sister??

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

[hide=]

Brawlers7-25-09.png

Mysticbottom5.png

you seem to be only picking up rayrays when you could make a killing by making a few runs a task, not that hard w/ a slayer ring.

[/hide]

Lol, more in tort. :P

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

81k feathers later...

99fishing1.png

99fishing3.png

Time for combat ;)

EDIT: I'll fix images after dinner :wall:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Brawlers7-25-09.png

Mysticbottom5.png

Your tortoise is attacking.

Also, which color mystic robe did they drop? Since the color is location specific (between slayer tower and dungeon)

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Brawlers7-25-09.png

Mysticbottom5.png

Your tortoise is attacking.

Also, which color mystic robe did they drop? Since the color is location specific (between slayer tower and dungeon)

Black. Look in the top-left corner.

cliffside1ra5.png

Don't blame me for acting nooby, it was just for fun. :P

motiverend.png

I'm sorry but if that is supposed to be funny, you horribly failed...

Anyone who knows me gets it. (I got bsed IRL by my best friends and they started telling untrue stories about me on the whole school, causing that nobody wants to be friends, because they believe those stories, or just because they don't want to be BS'ed too by my former friends.)

Hp cape and only 97 in corner? Idk i cant see anything :P

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

Bacon, thats there all the time. Try it on your own spellbook :)

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]