Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

This makes me want to play again.

2hfuxrt.png

How I love my friends <3:

She's right babe.... you're too nice <3:

He's flamed me before :notalk:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Brawlers ftw:

73prayerg.png

Surly using them on a gilded alter in your POH will give more than 280 xp per ur getting for them bones?

:-k ...maybe #-o

But I don't have a gilded alter! And it would be hard to use some1 else's in a pvp world

No...you get 252 exp per bone on a gilded altar with both incense burners lit. You get 288 per bone when burying with prayer brawlers in the wilderness...and it's faster exp an hour.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Brawlers ftw:

73prayerg.png

Surly using them on a gilded alter in your POH will give more than 280 xp per ur getting for them bones?

But I don't have a gilded alter! And it would be hard to use some1 else's in a pvp world

No...you get 252 exp per bone on a gilded altar with both incense burners lit. You get 288 per bone when burying with prayer brawlers in the wilderness...and it's faster exp an hour.

w/ p brawlers on an alter you get 252 x 1.5 exp per bone

Y_Z.png

[hide=]

Brawlers ftw:

73prayerg.png

[/hide]

Also banking may be risky, I'd have to do it in a pvp world not bh world and theres the risk of the clawers waiting for tele'rs that want to hurt me :ohnoes:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

[hide=]
Brawlers ftw:

73prayerg.png

[/hide]

Also banking may be risky, I'd have to do it in a pvp world not bh world and theres the risk of the clawers waiting for tele'rs that want to hurt me :ohnoes:

house tab, games neck to bh crater, safe zone in pvp no? it might be bh... idk. or just to lumby :-s

Y_Z.png

The agility icon looks like someone wearing the agility cloths...

logo_agility.gif

09-07-05162500.png

(Kinda? :ohnoes: )

AWMG this means agility helmet is coming@!@@@

What's that blasphemy I see about agility armor being grey and boring? :x

cliffside1ra5.png

The agility icon looks like someone wearing the agility cloths...

logo_agility.gif

09-07-05162500.png

(Kinda? :ohnoes: )

AWMG this means agility helmet is coming@!@@@

What's that blasphemy I see about agility armor being grey and boring? :x

Well, compared to the santa suit, its rather boring. :lol:

[hide=]
Brawlers ftw:

73prayerg.png

[/hide]

This is what u do if you have 'Your Own' Alter...

Have no items on you except - 1 House Tab, 2 Marrentel, bones on your and familer. Once you use all the bones use ur glory in your POH to edgvill and repeate, that way if u die the only thing u will lose is a familer.

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens