Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Anything over 150k xp per hour is not a real skill to me, thats just the way I go by lol

So range isn't a skill anymore?

Not to mention, that is 86 hours. It took me around 100 hours to decide I had beat TES: Oblivion. So, basically one 150k xp an hour skill is a whole game...

Stellactic.gif

Don't get 99's for bragging rights.

Am I missing the point of this game, surely the whole point of the game is to get 99's. Otherwise it's juts mindless point and click for no reason, and thats just lame.

Snowjoke.png

nRs"]

Am I missing the point of this game, surely the whole point of the game is to get 99's. Otherwise it's juts mindless point and click for no reason, and thats just lame.

And that's the atitude that skillcapes brought into this game and is ruining the community. The point of runescape is to have fun, full stop. As with any game, it's an escape, to have fun. Theres no correct way to play. The whole point of sandbox games like runescape is that there is no set point.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

nRs"]

And that's the atitude that skillcapes brought into this game and is ruining the community. The point of runescape is to have fun, full stop. As with any game, it's an escape, to have fun. Theres no correct way to play. The whole point of sandbox games like runescape is that there is no set point.

I don't see grinding away for hours at a skill as fun, but I guess if some people do then that's ok. The element of fun in this game I find is the new content, doing something for the first time doing something new. The grinding is just a means to get there.

Snowjoke.png

nRs"]
nRs"]

I don't see grinding away for hours at a skill as fun, but I guess if some people do then that's ok. The element of fun in this game I find is the new content, doing something for the first time doing something new. The grinding is just a means to get there.

That's exactly what i mean, and as ive said many times here on TIF. Before skillcapes, the vast majority wasn't grinding away for hours on skills they disliked, you either did a skill you liked for fun, or didn't do it. But since skillcapes, achieving a 99 has become most poeople's goal, which i can truthfull say most of them don't enjoy getting.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Anything over 150k xp per hour is not a real skill to me, thats just the way I go by lol

So. You group all the skills that can get 150k/hr + as not real skills?

Construction.

Herblore.

Range.

Magic.

Crafting.

Prayer.

Summoning. (Not counting charm gathering- which technically isnt within the exp gain time)

You'd group all those, which, not even powertraining- can get that, and even some of these can go faster than fletch/fm/cook. :wall:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

nRs"]
nRs"]

That's exactly what i mean, and as ive said many times here on TIF. Before skillcapes, the vast majority wasn't grinding away for hours on skills they disliked, you either did a skill you liked for fun, or didn't do it. But since skillcapes, achieving a 99 has become most poeople's goal, which i can truthfull say most of them don't enjoy getting.

The price of a succesful game, bad community lots of competitivness(?) :) here shall endeth the spam!

Snowjoke.png

i love inflation

bank before i bursted 92 summoning

ms2npu.png

bank after i got 92 summoning

29fys1s.png

gf jagex

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Now this is horrible.

:wall:

lolrab.jpg

This is the last time I go on full screen while loading tv episodes :lol:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

09073118.48.02.png

On task.

seems to be less crowded now

and is there really a show called Cleveland about Cleveland form family guy?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

09073118.48.02.png

On task.

seems to be less crowded now

and is there really a show called Cleveland about Cleveland form family guy?

~~~legoman187~~~

I'm not sure if the show is out yet, but yes I heard about the show being made. I don't have a pic to post yet but i'll soon be 99 attack and hits :D

And I thought ONE Guthix was annoying...

[yt]0ReELQmxxyY[/yt]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

And I thought ONE Guthix was annoying...

[yt]0ReELQmxxyY[/yt]

Nice Vid and well made, Sara/Zammy were well acted.

Gonthorian or w/e he was called just annoyed the heck out of me with his whiny/ role-playing voice. Kinda wanted to smack him

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013