Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Sorry for double post...

[hide=Lets play a game everyone knows]

2l9768.png

[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Well, decided I'm sick of seeing money, bought 99 prayer.

99prayer.jpg

2000totallevel.jpg

One of my goals was achieved on the way to that.

I wish I could be tired of seeing my own money... *Sadface*

I have no money to be tired of seeing. :wink:

No unspam, sorry.

I wish i could be tired of seeing money :(

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Saw this level 124 voider walking around not praying, so I get a pouch with me and rush him. Only like 300k loot:

[hide=GF Void :)]eb3m9k.png

2z6a841.png[/hide]

Another one bites the dust

I like how when people flame you for rushing you say that you don't rush, you just pk with AGS and Dclaws and stuff, yet every post I have seen from you on here is you rushing people.

first dark beast task, first dark beast killed, first d bow drop :)

edit: 2 d bows in 5 mins <3:

I just hope that wasn't your first task after 90 too :blink:

Aw what you got another drop while I posted this lol. Awesome luck!

2dvjurb.png

[hide=]

first dark beast task, first dark beast killed, first d bow drop :)

edit: 2 d bows in 5 mins <3:

I just hope that wasn't your first task after 90 too :blink:

Aw what you got another drop while I posted this lol. Awesome luck!

[/hide]

unfortunatly it wasnt, i wouldnt say its awesome luck seeing as i havnt had a whip drop since 86ish slay :grin:

about time i got somin decent if you ask me :thumbup:

33smokey.png

I couldn't be assed to take pictures and vids of 99 ranging, but look at sig.

I had a few people from HYT chat come to my 1337 house.

Funnily enough, I was going to get to single/double digit EXP left on the guards outside the house portal... but I overdid it and got 99 with no one watching :ohnoes:

So, I faked it, but I told half the people I was faking it :razz: So, I had them all type up the message, and then I rune throwing-axe speced, which glitched and only hit one person. Since there weren't any fireworks, all the messages came, like, a few seconds after each.

Lol it was still fun, we went to the ranging guild were I bought my cape, but before I did someone was kidnapped by a random, so we waited for a sec, and then I got a bunch of random items from a couple people (like a Needle, which I did keep :razz: )

Then we went to the duel arena. I was maxing on Lady Shadie with a Zanik;s Corssbow, only hit 43. I defeated her all times but one, where the specs screwed me over :P she didn't have any armor and is only lvl 91, rofl.

Then Lady Shadie became a genie (glitch with rest) and I wished for a puppy and an orbit, which I both got (orbit from new quest). Lady Shadie is awesome <3:

Was fun, couldn't be assed to record it though :lol:

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

So i heard 4k Kills is a pretty common thing these days... What about 5k klls?

5k.png

:o

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Finally...

99wc.png

All that grinding pays off =]

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

091015231451.png

Too bad I died. But I don't really care. It didn't cost me anything, as I already had the supplies before anyway.

And that was my first try ever.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid